PDA

View Full Version : 20/female/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (serious replies only)

fromo
01-05-2012, 08:08 AM
20/female/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Introduction

Hello there, thankyou for reading my add, I hope its any readers liking, any feed back I can get on this is apreciated. As anyone reading this can gues, im seeking a sub, but, anyone intrested in doming may also apply, providing they live closer to me, then we'll talk.

Who am I?

My name is Jack/Jackie, I'm 19. I'm a very early stage transexual, currently, sadly, in hiding. I'm not ready to anounce myself to the world yet. I have some great friends on here who I talk to regularly, who know me and understand me well. Eventually, I'll be open to the world, but I'm not ready yet. I'm taking my time deciding exactly what I want, and who I want to be. I'm not rushing into anything I could later regret. My profile pic is me however :) so I can look the part easily. tehe.

Despite the gloomy openinng, I do enjoy life a lot. I'm an easy going person, the sort that can get along with anyone, really.

I'm a student curently studying at university in graphic design and illustration. I love to draw, as well as write, read, play video games (im a nerd like that ^_^), listen to music, and play guitar. I'm also looking for a few possible models to assist in some work, Ill ask each sub I consider about this, but anyone only intrested in this, feel free to contact me.

I tend to see myself as a more caring dom. I set rules, which are to be followed, if they're not, then the sub would be disciplined. I'm not someone who a sub can walk over, but I'm not the sort of dom that only sends orders, I like to get to know a sub for who they are, so I can understand them better, be a shoulder they can lean on if they need to. This however doesnt mean ill simply disregard order/follow subs though, its just my preference for more.

I'm a fun loving person, I can be very spontanious however, shifting from one mood to another in an instant, depending on things that are going on. I'm average hight, short brown hair(pics a wig), blue eyes, broard shoulders, how you see me if I let you, will depend on my avalibility at the times.

I've had several years experiance now as a dom, as well as experiance as a sub, after all, what use is a dom/domme who doesn't understand what they're doing to someone fully? Over this time, I've had all manner of subs, finding some excelent subs over the years, but life has a way of getting in the way, and altering things of coarse. SO saddly, I've lost many a good sub due to mitigating circumstances. One of my best subs I've ever had saddly falling very sick. I still talk to many of them that I drew good bonds with however.

What am I looking for?

Well, first point I'll make, is I'm mainly looking for FEMALE subs, but may take on some male subs, depending on how the person is through likes, apearence and such, I tend to find more attration trans/cd/sissys then I do males, so and trans/cd/sissy peoples looking to apply, feel free to.

Im looking for longterm subs, people who I can talk to often, get along with, generaly enjoy spending time with, but, this isn't a nessesity, just a prefered way of things, I do also take on some ocasional play subs, but im very picky over them.

Being able to proove your self is a must, why is this a must? Well, simple, I've had alot of my time wasted by fakers and time wasters during my long search, so this is one of the first things I'll say before I go very far at all. I recently found out a sub of mine had been lying to me for a month about the gendre, i felt betrayed to be honest, that someone I got along with well, had lied for so long, hence, why this is a must (many others where fooled as well). The ways to proove yourself are very simple and don't ask much at all. Its simply either a custom, no faced and clothed pic, or briefly showing your self on cam, simple and reasonable enough I think.

I'm not bothered by nationality, all time zones can be worked with, although, of coarse, the closer to mine, the better, mine being the standard GMT, however, all subs must have a good understanding of english, if we can't comunicate, how will this work at all?

I'm not bothered by experiance, I can find theres more fun with rookies, but I go with both rookies and experianced people, after finding my feet, I find it easy to proceed, however I tend to take things slower and friendlyier then most, to start with at least, once I have the foot hold, then we're away and alls well.

Idealy, I'm after someone with a webcam, or at very least a digital camera, i don't take text only subs on here often, due to my experiances mentioned above. Building trust is a must for me, so, that begins any good s/m relationship, I cant stand lyers, a lying sub is a bad sub.

My Loves, likes, dislikes and limits:

Loves:
I love bondage(love everything about it)
humiliation(I enjoy seeing a sub humiliate them self in front of others, mainly as punishments)
degregation(yes, there is a difference),
control(for me, controle giving is the ultimate form of submission, it shows trust)
tit torture(I find it intresting what we can get up to here, depending on pain thresh holds)
anal(the back up if the front is unavalible or ocupied, hehe)

Like:
insertion(this is rather straight forwards in thought)
dayly tasks(I enjoy setting these up alot, providing i recieve feed back reports)
living rules(This falls under the controle banner)
silly tasks(I enjoy having fun :P)
pussy torture(like breast, its intresting)
stretching(I've always wanted a sub that is gaped, but not for all or nessisary)
femonisation(I love to femonise people, but im picky on who I femonise).

Dislikes:
Setting punishments (although i can enjoy doing so, it means that a subs been bad if im doing this)
scat (ill set stuff about this, but its not my thing)
piss (this can fall into other areas in someways)

Limits:
Illegal(no dare tbh)
waste of time(no-one likes having their time wasted)
bodily harm(excluding play things)
blackmail (I just don't enjoy this, have no intrest in it at all)

These are only a basis, I have no issues setting tasks in any of these fields for a sub, other then in the major limits. I have many many likes, but they'd take far to long to list them all. This also means that not all of these have to apply to a sub.

What I'm not looking for:

I'm not looking for one offs
I'm not looking to have my time wasted by little wanders
I'm not looking guys that want to jerk off and go
I'm not looking for someone who is souly a role player, role play is fine, but only roleplay leaves little
I'm not looking to be lied to
I'm not looking be built up and left hanging

How to proceed:

Answer these questions and pm me the answers, only then will you be considered.

1: Gendre?
2: Loves, likes, dislikes,limits?
3: Body type?
4: Do you have a webcam?
5: Do you have a digital camera?
6: What is you're past experiance?
7: What are you looking for in a mistress?
8: What are you seeking from this relationship?
9: Whats you're age?
10: (Male) How far are you willing to go with femonisation?
11: (Female) Are you a virgin? (will alter insertions of coarse)
12: What is you're sexuality?
13: How can I improve this add?
14: Why did you apply?
15: Now, write a short paragraph about you're self and why I should accept you as my sub.

Ribbit101
01-05-2012, 02:57 PM
Great ad! It's nice to see a well written and thought out advert on here for once rather than a 'im a botiful 18/f/us miztrezz lkn 4 slvz ahahaha'.

I wish you the best of luck in your search.

M

slutpupp
01-06-2012, 05:46 AM
brilliant ad, well thought out and well constructed, the colour coding for likes was a fab idea, hope you find someone *hugs*.

devarya69
01-07-2012, 09:09 AM
1: Gendre : Male
2: Loves : multiple orgasms and ruined orgasms
dislikes : None
limits : Blood-Bath
3: Body type : Average
4: Do you have a webcam : Yes
5: Do you have a digital camera : Yes
6: What is you're past experiance : i have had encounters with few online mistresses , done bondage, anal, multiple and ruined orgasms, humiliation and whatever pleases them.
7: What are you looking for in a mistress : she should be strong and dominating.. and experimenting with new ideas
8: What are you seeking from this relationship : seeking a mistress who can take control of my mind. and make me do anything and also looking to explore this submissive side of me.
9: Whats you're age : 23
10: (Male) How far are you willing to go with femonisation : can crossdress.
12: What is you're sexuality : straight
13: How can I improve this add : this is perfect mam.
14: Why did you apply : because after reading i thought you can really be the one i was looking for so long. as you said you are looking for a long term relationship. that was one of the major reason i applied
15: Now, write a short paragraph about you're self and why I should accept you as my sub.

=> i am dev and i am from New Delhi, India. i work as a software developer for Computer Sciences Corporation.
Mam i am new to this desire of me and i want to explore it more and ready to take challenges and experiment. i am good at following orders and i will never disappoint you. please mam. accept me as your sub.

Yours
Dev

ryanur
01-07-2012, 01:52 PM
no limits, cam with toys and womens clothing...kinky

skadouched
01-07-2012, 08:30 PM
1: Gendre? male
2: Loves, likes, dislikes,limits? love all these: bondage, humiliation, degregation, control, tit torture, anal, insertion, daily tasks, living rules, silly tasks, stretching, femonisation

like:orgasm denial

dislike: time-wasters...im looking for a long term thing with someone who is too, im new to this so nothing too extreme too quick (but i am open minded!), mostly it for what i can think of

3: Body type? slim/athletic
4: Do you have a webcam? yes
5: Do you have a digital camera? yes
6: What is you're past experiance? none, first time!
7: What are you looking for in a mistress? a relationship, fun, someone who is caring and fun to talk/do things with
8: What are you seeking from this relationship? fun(obviously), someone who is controlling and likes to dominate people
9: Whats you're age? 19
10: (Male) How far are you willing to go with femonisation? anything other than permanent things is fine
12: What is you're sexuality? straight
13: How can I improve this add? i really honestly like your ad
14: Why did you apply? because i think you're gorgeous and am looking for someone exactly like you!
15: Now, write a short paragraph about you're self and why I should accept you as my sub. I am 19, athletic, work out a few times a week, from chicago, im a freshman in college, im easy-going, considered funny, i am very open minded, i hate liars, i played soccer in high school, i LOVE music, and i think i would be the perfect slave! it seems that me and you have alot in common and i would love to get to know you!

chucky_egg
01-08-2012, 04:04 PM
1: Male
2: Loves/likes: multiple orgasms, temptation, most things dislikes:public, anything that could get me caught, piss or shit. Limits: penis insertions, freinds family
3: average
4: yes
5: yes
6: I have, I admit role played this before. But I have been and had a slave before so are not new to the situation.
7: to be controlling, tell me what to do and not let me get away with anything I shouldn't be doing. For her to be there as a friend too.
8: I am hoping to have a long term s/m relationship and gain more experience, but I also want to be able to have another friend and if it diesnt work out I would be happy to be only freinds
9: 18
10: sure, I guess (noob)
12: straight
13: Needs theme music ;)
14: because I have too much time to kill and I want to experience in my sexual development as well as have fun.
I am funny, apparently and a good friend. I would be there for you on a social level as well as a sub level. I would try and keep up with anything new and I would try n make myself as best I can for you. I am happy, that if this doesnt work out to just be friends and maybe even share tips in the illustration interests . I play lots of video games, and have a lot of time alone. I hope you can bring more to my life and maybe even get rid of my lonelyness.

Either way, pm me ;)

fromo
01-14-2012, 11:29 AM
I've not replied to alot of the responces that haven't complied to what I said to do, and not to all of the responces in general, essecialy those who haven't read things mainly.
I'm very picky with a sub, the pm if your first impression, you need to give a good and thought out first impression if you expect me to consider you.

And to the last 2 posters... -shakes head-

fromo
01-23-2012, 11:54 AM
I want to make a note, that I have more then one sub, I'm a muliple sub person, irl, thats a different matter, and would depend on circumstance completely, but online, I look to have multiple subs, anyone applying keep this in mind.

Prof35
01-24-2012, 04:06 AM
Good morning Miss

1: Gendre? Male
2: Loves, likes, dislikes,limits? I love to serve women, in particular younger ones.
3: Body type? slim
4: Do you have a webcam? no, but can buy one if requested
6: What is you're past experiance? I have been owned by a young domme
7: What are you looking for in a mistress? I am looking for a very demanding and stric girl who knows who she is
8: What are you seeking from this relationship? I am seeking to improve myself also as far as my daily relation with my students is concerned
9: Whats you're age? I am 33 years old
10: (Male) How far are you willing to go with femonisation? I am ready to go pretty far with it. Wearing female underwear in class for instance is not a taboo for me
11: (Female) Are you a virgin? (will alter insertions of coarse) I have been deflowered by my former mistress
12: What is you're sexuality? I think I am bi
13: How can I improve this add? I think it is quite perfect
14: Why did you apply? Because I liked your post, the quality of it. I also draw a lot.
15: Now, write a short paragraph about you're self and why I should accept you as my sub. I am a college teacher and since you are a student it will give you a particular thrill to control the life of a teacher.

fromo
01-28-2012, 02:54 PM
Good morning Miss

1: Gendre? Male
2: Loves, likes, dislikes,limits? I love to serve women, in particular younger ones.
3: Body type? slim
4: Do you have a webcam? no, but can buy one if requested
6: What is you're past experiance? I have been owned by a young domme
7: What are you looking for in a mistress? I am looking for a very demanding and stric girl who knows who she is
8: What are you seeking from this relationship? I am seeking to improve myself also as far as my daily relation with my students is concerned
9: Whats you're age? I am 33 years old
10: (Male) How far are you willing to go with femonisation? I am ready to go pretty far with it. Wearing female underwear in class for instance is not a taboo for me
11: (Female) Are you a virgin? (will alter insertions of coarse) I have been deflowered by my former mistress
12: What is you're sexuality? I think I am bi
13: How can I improve this add? I think it is quite perfect
14: Why did you apply? Because I liked your post, the quality of it. I also draw a lot.
15: Now, write a short paragraph about you're self and why I should accept you as my sub. I am a college teacher and since you are a student it will give you a particular thrill to control the life of a teacher.

Why do people always manage to do this? Peoples need to read more clearly.

And anyone applying, feel free to put personality into the messages, rather then just bland responces, thats what I look for.

DebagMN
01-30-2012, 08:02 AM
1- Gender - male
2- Likes - public humilation, bondage, forced feminization, forced bi
3- Body type - average to husky
4- webcam - yes
5- digital camera - only on my phone
6- Past experience - been spanked in person, slave on webcam
7- What are you looking for - I am looking for a very strict Master with experience to teach me some lessons
8 -What are you seeking - To be humilated and used
9- age - 36
10 - How far with feminization - as far as Master orders
11 - Sexuality - bi
12 - Why did I apply - Because your ad is well written which shows you know what you are doing. Also because you are beautiful
13 - Short paragraph - I am into forced feminization, forced bi, public humiliation and many things. I need a strict mistress to keep me in line and to teach my humility. I love that you are into crossdressing as that is one of my favorite fetishes.