PDA

View Full Version : 29/male/slave seeks 30+/female/master in US (offline relationship)

lexora
01-04-2012, 10:42 PM
29/male/slave seeks 30+/female/master in US (offline relationship)

Hello I made one of these some time ago I am not sure where on earth it is at, but I decided to make a new one. I would like to meet someone in NYC area or NEPA where I currently live. I plan to move to NYC in a few months (around 3)

I am looking for an Owner, female preferred, then couples or males. I like to be forced, feminization, bondage and many other things. Best to contact me and ask away and we can talk.

I would like to be a slave either full time, part time or other. I do not need to be live in but I would not mind TPE. I can be a domestic slave as well or even an office bitch, we can discuss terms and such and meet before things go further. Be free to message me I have a web cam and YIM if that helps any.

ONLY SERIOUS people please, I really do not want to waste time with people who plan to waste my time.

lexora
01-23-2012, 04:22 AM
Oh well, seems like even if you put serious you get fakers... Lucky it was only 2 people.

Gonna bump this up since I did not get an answer and I do not want to make another one... This is like my 3rd one already anyway