PDA

View Full Version : super dares

baca diablo
01-08-2007, 04:53 PM
hey i got the house to myself for about 2 weeks and i wanted to know if any one has some sexual dares. prefeably babying, a super sobmisive. "mom" or master would be gf and freinds. if possible i would like the most humiliating dares. i will post the stories. thank you. and i have just about any possibly needed items. oh one last thing my gf is also accepting dares. she "prefers" public humiliation.

Maeglin
01-08-2007, 06:19 PM
this isn't really public humiliation, but here's one for your girlfriend.

She must be tied up naked on a bed (arms and legs spread) and blindfolded for 24 hours. She must also have a vibrator in her pussy, and wear a nappy. However, anyone who wants can go in and fuck her, have her suck them, and basically do anything they want to her. If they want to fuck her, they take the nappy off and the vibrator out, and get down to it, replacing them once they are done. Anything else is up to you - nipple clamps, whether she gets food or water etc.

yhcompuser
01-08-2007, 08:06 PM
both you and your gf shld strip naked. ask her to get on her knees, while u remain standing still. insert your cock into her mouth. in this position, you may talk her for a walk around your house, or around your neighbourhood if you are daring enough for about 5 minutes. during this time, she must make you cum. if you cum, she may spit out the cum into a shotglass and you will need to swallow it down. if not, stop walking and ask her to give you full oral pleasure, and yes, she has to swallow your cum.

baca diablo
01-08-2007, 08:29 PM
ok had gf tied down since 5:30. gave her laxitives and butt plug along with vib and nappy. invited over so many friends. they all brought "toys". one guy came with dogs. he went in, peed in her pussy then fucked her with the dogs. she had two dicks in every hole lol. she also was milked by some girl. i don't know if she was succsesful, probably not. my gf can move now but now she is in at a sex barn full of "daddies" and baby girls. have not made her do the second yet but i would like some dares for me.

Smile Guy
01-09-2007, 03:30 PM
You always seem to have the most amazing oppurtunities for dares, baca diablo!

I dare you to get your gf to drive you into town (or get you there somewhere). You get dumped in the middle of a busy city centre completely naked and you have to get yourself back. Enjooooy!

spat
01-09-2007, 03:39 PM
Your dare would be to let your gf tie you up face down on the bed and invite the same friends over to do whatever they want for the next 24 hours. Your gf would have you as a slave afterwards for 2 hours to do whatever she wants to you or you do to someone else.

baca diablo
01-09-2007, 03:47 PM
ok very promising dares she has agreed to drop me off at mall its like 3 miles away. would like some more dares for me though or else she will stat thinking up dares for me.

spat
01-09-2007, 04:02 PM
For a 24 hours you and her switch roles, you have to dress in her clothes - panties and bra included and she in yours. You both will have to go to a mall and she will select panties and bra for you to go into a dressing room and try on. While at the mall you both will have to go to the bathroom - you to female and her to male. While you are at the mall, have something to eat and you must sit with your legs wide open exposing her panties under your skirt, she will have no bra and keep your shirt with the top 4 buttons undone.

baca diablo
01-09-2007, 05:22 PM
ok i am back. got spanked so many times and some girls like wet them selves when i walked by and some gay guys got erections and poked me with their dick (through there pants thank goodnes). ok this dare sounds fun. only problem is i couldn't wear panties i would have to wear this diaper with like flowers on it and she would have to take me into the guys bathroom and change me because of a dare a friend gave her during my long walk. and since we switch roles well... is that ok? if so i will do the dare.

baca diablo
01-09-2007, 05:34 PM
hey we decided to start now any way. as i type this i am wearing a stuffed bra small top sissy diaper and skirt so short it barley covers the diaper. my gf has already changed too and even has a dildo at the ready to make it look like she has an erection after we exit the bathroom. haha i will post the story

Maeglin
01-09-2007, 05:56 PM
you should add to it wearing full painted nails (bright pink!) and make up

Ok, a dare for you: You need to borrow an adult video/dvd. You and your girlfriend watch it. She has to give you head for the entirity of the video. Each time you cum, she is to spit it into a shot glass/pint mug (if you think you are going to cum a lot). When you're finished, you must down all of your cum. Each time you cum, that is the number of days that you must eat her out for at least one hour. During that time, you must only wear a nappy, and not allowed to go to the toilet. You are also not allowed to cum for that duration. If you do cum, add one extra week to the duration.

So for example, if you came five times, you must eat her out for at least one hour for the next five days. You are also only wearing a nappy for those five days, and if you came twice during those five days, you must stay in the nappy for another two weeks. (Just so it's not an ever-lengthening dare, if you cum during the extra time, no added time... maybe someone else can think of a punishment)

baca diablo
01-09-2007, 10:43 PM
jeez i came when i read this< does that count forr it? well when the 24 hours is up i will start it. gf made it that i also have to be her slave. also i think i will made a poll for the later cumming.

spat
01-10-2007, 05:55 AM
Have your gf dress you up as a baby {diaper included} and bring you to the mall now her objective is to find a female willing to breast feed you and a male willing to change your diaper - all in public.

baca diablo
01-10-2007, 11:05 PM
ok well in a 2 and a half hour movie she made me come 13 times. already ate her out once and came. about the baby thing well. girl was easy just asked some slut with a baby who breast fed. guy to change me was a little harder. we finaly got a guy but until the diaper was completely on he had is dick up my butt.

Musty 21
02-07-2007, 08:11 PM
Here is wat you do,

Play that song Smack that, by Akon. During the whole time have ur girl friends paddel you and every time it says smack that she hits you extra hard. Then when the song is over, she flips you and give u a big "smack" on the balls. If you want you can switch and do the other one. :cool: