PDA

View Full Version : Mild Punishment Ideas?

AnonBree
01-04-2012, 02:03 PM
My boyfriend and I do the kind of master slave thing for fun. I like to be dominated and he doesn't mind dominating, but we both have a lot of limits.

He's a germ a phobe so he won't do anything with poo or pee (me either!) I hate the taste of cum or my own juices, so we consider him cumming in my mouth a "major" punishment.

He doesn't like to inflict a lot of pain on me and I'm no masochist... but he'll do things like pinching my nipples or shove ice in my butt (I hated that one).

I also can't stand to have my nipples rubbed or hurt (so that's an often punishment). And we like orgasm denial. He also likes to over stimulate my clit by putting a vibrator on it for extended periods of time (no orgasming..)

We live with other people so when they are home he punishes me for making noise while having sex or being punished. So our punishments should generally be quieter, like no spanking etc.

Any ideas for some milder punishments or toys he could use to punish me with?

Punisher37
01-06-2012, 02:46 AM
He could make you stand or kneel in the corner or take a cold shower. Standing or kneeling in the corner can be made more of less hard by making you hold your arms out to the side or put your hands on your head, or hold your ears. Kneeling can be made much more painful by making you kneel on dry peas or rice. A cold shower would be appropriate where you get too into sex and make noise.

DerbySubMale
01-06-2012, 04:27 AM
He could make you stand or kneel in the corner or take a cold shower. Standing or kneeling in the corner can be made more of less hard by making you hold your arms out to the side or put your hands on your head, or hold your ears. Kneeling can be made much more painful by making you kneel on dry peas or rice. A cold shower would be appropriate where you get too into sex and make noise.

Another way to make corner time more interesting is by using small coins. Usually one which you have to hold against the wall with your nose without it dropping on the floor. Essentially this means you can't move your nose away from the wall for the duration of the corner time. A good time to set is 30 minutes but with the warning that if the coin falls you will receive a certain number of spanks and then have to go back into the corner, holding the coin against the wall with your nose again until you have completed a full 30 minutes without dropping the coin.

If your Master is feeling particularly mean, then an extra two small coins could be used which you have to hold against the wall with your nipples.

Hope this is useful.

Pet Phoenix
01-06-2012, 02:25 PM
humm-.. nothing special comes to mind but I'll point out all the little basic ones you might try if you haven't tried them or seen them around here before (you most likley have seen them on GD already)

Have you tried grabbing a few clothespegs to play with? they can be mildly punishing over short periods or more severley over longer periods and depending on where you put them. Tooth paste and all those other stimulating balms/creams etc is another possiblity but some people can find that quite severely punishing :p

One I always enjoy the idea of even if I'm not really in a relationship that'll let me do/have it done to me is to leave something in one of the offender's holes overnight or for a period of time during the day, not advisable if you want to stay your tightest.

You could make some fairly creative and simple punishments with a length of rope or a few chained together belts. For example: binding limbs for a short period or while completing a task or by making you wear a basic shibari crotch arrangement for a day or two. There are pleanty of tutorials for them online ^^

I hope some of that stimulates your creative juices a little, if I think of anything more specific I'll be sure to come back and mention it.

AnonBree
01-10-2012, 05:02 PM
Well my bf and I didn't like the "time out" ones because we do this more in our sexual life for fun then to seriously train me to be a slave or whatever. He likes things that he can get pleasure out of (watching me squirm, making me blow him at the same time, etc) and watching me sit in the corner doesn't sound that exciting. :p

Anyways, he really liked the idea of clothespins -- me not so much! :D But I guess we'll be using that one..

Any other ideas for punishments that aren't extremely painful, loud, or disgusting?

BamaSwitch
01-10-2012, 05:20 PM
Since you don't like the taste of cum, maybe beforced to keep quiet by giving him a bj until he is about the cum and then letting him give you a facial. Keep your mouth closed and none will go inside. ;)

Maybe sleeping nude if you don't already?

Having you "accidentally" flash the roomies by skimpy clothes or making a bathroom dash in the buff.

He could write dirty things on you and force you to leave them on for the day under your clothes. No one but you would know they were there but I'm certain you would be thinking about them all day.

He could threaten to stuff your panties in your mouth if you make too much noise. Your dislike of this would certainly help keep you quiet!

Just a few for thought...

ichsagedir
01-11-2012, 03:26 AM
One punishment could be spending some time tied up in an uncomfortably or somewhat revealing (naked and spread) position. Or just tied up in whatever way you like (be creative :D )
Also play with the person who is in bondage. For example: Tickle her/him (just a little bit) but he/she is not allowed to laugh (to keep things quiet)
Or assign some tasks to the bound person like: Go and get me XYZ while bound... You can modify this basic idea to whatever you like. :)

AnonBree
01-22-2012, 04:16 PM
I tried to respond to some of your posts by quoting them but the forum says I have IMG tags when I don't :confused: Maybe a mod could help me... Anyways..

I'm a big baby when it comes to my nipples, but we've found that grooved bobby pins can be a good way to start out. The closer to the middle you put the bobby bin, the more it hurts. On the outer ones it doesn't hurt at all so it's a good way to ease into it.

Right now he just ties me up spread eagle on the bed, but I'm thinking some more uncomfortable positions for periods of time would also be good punishments. Especially with the vibrator we have on my clit or something. It's called the "butterfly" and can be strapped onto me via my thighs and waste, and the vibrations can be set from low to high.

Nothing to extreme or painful. Any ideas? (or threads we can check out).