PDA

View Full Version : phoenix needs punishment for failing a cucumber dare

Pet Phoenix
01-04-2012, 01:29 PM
Uh- hi, everyone, sorry it's been sooooo long since I've been on here >< work n all ya know.. anyway

I was in a phoenixy kinda mood and needed to get some ironing done so I turned to a friend for help ^^ he knew I'd been having a little bit of fun with a cucumber that day so he challenged me to stuff the cucumber inside and then set about my ironing. He said I'd get a punishment for every time the cucumber came out O.O

I was- uhh- maybe a bit cocksure X3 (or is that phoenixsure now? O.o I never figured that one out) and thought that'd be fiiiiiine! Turns out a really well-lubed cucumber.. at least one as big and heavy as that one is uhm.. harder that I thought it would be, to keep in when I'm standing upright ><

To begin with I thought I could get away with not inserting it quite 'alllllll' the way inside me, just most of the way, I thought my ring would be able to grip it tightly enough to stop it slipping out.. unfortunately mass and gravity worked against me on that one. After a few attempts i eventually resigned myself to the fact that I was going to have to get the cucumber all the way in and my ring closed behind it if I was to stand any chance of completing my ironing.

The problem here is that the cucumber is uhm.. pretty wide.. and err-.. pretty long.. (13" long by 7" in circumference at the widest point (approx.2.5" thick) if anyone needs exact measurements :rolleyes:) and its juuust a tiny bit longer than that sorta limit.. you know where if you push anything any deeper then you get that incredible wave of pain that stops you and makes you want to forge on at the same time XD so... yea, needless to say those last two inches were a real trial for me, my gawd, it hurt so good! *pant* mmph, but I got them in and managed to just about clamp down on the massive vegetable invading my insides.

It was like this I proceeded, making quick enough progress but even with all my efforts, every so often the cucumber would nuzzle it's way back out and fall to the ground >< :s each time I had to push it all the way back in and brave those terrible last two inches again. By the time I was done I had acrewed a total of 6 punishments.

And thus, our story, turns to you. I have been sent here by the same friend who gave the challenge to request my six punishments. Whether I take the first 6 on this thread or those I think most suitable I'm not sure.. i guess that depends on how many responses I get but if you would kindly leave your punishment suggestions below I'll be very thankful and will be sure to get back to you all in vivd detail on each punishment. One final comment.. my uh- friend, suggested that I mention you could use pee in some form or another in your dares.. >< not... uhm.. - but .. that's just out there.. kinda thing >< heh ^^'

feel free to make them as arduous and involved or simple and sweet as you see fit, thanks very much.

Phoenix

Darent
01-04-2012, 03:38 PM
Since you failed so many times at completing such a simple chore as ironing, you're going to have to do more chores until you get it right. You're also going to have to practice at holding things in, since you failed at that as well!

Figure out some things that you should get done, especially if you've been putting it off. Cleaning, vacuuming, dusting, writing letters, picking things up from the store, etc. Plan when you will be doing this (or these) chores - you will need to drink a large amount of water before hand. For example: if you're going to be cleaning your room in the afternoon, have several glasses of water before lunch. Just enough that you start to get that feeling that you don't want anything to drink. Not bloated or full, stop before that. Just enough so that it has to time to run through your system so you'll feel a strong need to pee just before getting to work on your chore.

Just before beginning your chore you will give your self an enema. I trust you know your limits and experiences with this, so give yourself one that's large enough that you can feel the pressure inside filling you up - but not so large that you won't be able to complete your chore. Your choice if you use a plug/inflatable to to help you retain it as you do your chore.

Now you may begin your chore. You must finish your chore completely before you can relieve your self, and you must make sure that the chore was completed to the best of your ability - no half assing it! If you're cleaned your room, then take a moment when you think you're done to look around. Did you pick up everything, vacuum everywhere, dust, make your bed, etc? If anything wouldn't pass an inspection then you're not done yet.

If you get given any punishments involving pee, it would be a good time to complete it now. If not, you may now go to the bathroom. Oh, you may also not cum at all the day you do this - unless it's part of another punishment. Your phoenixy/horny mood got you in to this, so you'll have to go through your punishments enduring it!

Pet Phoenix
01-05-2012, 01:29 PM
Oh! My.. dear.. :s Darent X3 that sounds like it could be trickeh! humm.. at least I'm quite fond of the enemas usually.. I do have a couple of things I will need to get done this weekend. I hope I can do them all before I have to let the enema go! O.O *wriggle* humm- I'll be sure to get back with how it went ^^' thanks for my first punishment.

Billyboy
01-06-2012, 12:23 AM
Well, at least you tried to do your ironing. But since you failed the task, here is a (not so) carefully thought-out punishment for you.

Prepare a nice enema, using some of that 'liquid peppermint castile enema soap' that you like. Make it a nice, warm one of a size that you can hold for a while. Once you get the enema in, you can add a plug to help hold it.

While you are holding that nice, comforting liquid in you, do this dare that I crafted a few months ago: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=83292 :sado:

But... this is a punishment, remember. So whatever number of spanks you come up with, if it isn't at least 100, add 100 to the number (so if you came up with 35, add 100 to make 135). Make sure you use an appropriately painful spanking implement and spank hard

Once you have completed your spanking, you may release the enema.

Pet Phoenix
01-06-2012, 01:14 AM
Billyboy! .. ah, m- more enemas? My gawd, talk about the season of giving hah. With Spanking as well! That soap is so minty >< *wriggle* haha. It will be done, over the weekend so either tomorrow or the next day. Uhm- thank yuu, for punishing me :o

Pet Phoenix
01-07-2012, 05:25 AM
Okay, so! I have completed my first punishment! ^^ It was billyboy's from above and I did it last night :3

I took a 2 litre cold water enema with something like 2 or 3 teaspoons of peppermint castile soap, so that the water was milky white with the stuff. As for completing Billyboy's 'spank your name' dare, I rolled a 4 a 3 and a 2. That means that once I had taken all the water I hat to spank myself nice and hard on my genitals! O.O 143 times!!! D: :(

The first thing i can say is .. ohh my gawwwwwd! that enema was hard to hold >< with the peppermint soap all tingling my insidies I had to clamp down soo harrd, I was squirming all over my bed XD (where I like to lay to take my larger enemas) It probably didn't help that It had been some time since I'd taken a large enema. I ususally just to 1 or .5 litre enemas to clean out for toys. Two times I actually darted to the bathroom and stood next to the toilet cause I was sure I wouldn't be able to hold it all in anymore >< Hah, eventually all the water pushed a bit deeper though and it got a little bit easier to hold, even if the peppermint was practically tickling at my insides to get me to release, felt so cold and minty! O.o Haha.

Anyway, once the enema had settled slightly inside me I got on with my spanks >< I had been kinda looking forward to getting to try a bit of spanking but when I rolled that I had to spank my cock and balls i was like ':s nuuu!' I love a little but can't take a lot of pain on my balls so it was gonna be interesting. I messaged billyboy about how he thought I should do it ^^ and while I'm sure I didn't spank.. uhmm.. well.. lets say as hard as he might have spanked me had he been here giving them to me himself O.o *whimper* I did my best to make each spank nice and firm >_<

I had a sort of thick, elastic hairband thing around the base of my balls, just to keep them out in the open slightly more. Then for the spanks I used a shoe O.o after Billyboy suggested it. It was a leather, business kinda shoe with a pretty solid heel, long in the toe, I was holding the heel and spanking with the sole, but anyway. I delivered the 143 spanks evenly between my cock and balls.

I was totally rock hard from the enema so I started with my cock, pressing it flat against my tummy with a finger at my base and bringing the sole of the shoe down hard on my shaft, unff- I started quite shyly at first, getting used to the shoe and allowed 5 warm up spanks that didn't go towards my total to get use to how much force I could use but as I started I soon discovered i could take some really quite hard blows on my cock. As I did like my first 20 spanks to my cock (I was scared to move onto my balls X3) I played around with hitting my head as well as my shaft, that always made me cringe and the whole time that enema was squirming, trying to get out. Sometimes I let my cock stand upright as I slapped it but preferred it pressed against my body ^^' my hard-on didn't go away what with the stimulation XD haha.

Eventually I moved onto my balls and got all shy about how much force to use on them >< I think by most people's standards I was quite light-handed but I did my best to hit just a bit harder than I felt like I wanted too. From there on I just alternated, giving 10 to my balls then 10 to my cock, nff, i always wanted to spend more time on my cock XD haha, cause the gentle ache in my balls never subsided by the time it was time to come back to them >< *squirm* I think it all distracted me from the enema quite a bit once I got into it.

For the veerry last spank I aligned the shoe with my cock, the heel over my poor balls :s (as someone stood over me, wearing the shoe might position it) then bought it down hard on both my balls and shaft at the same time.. The weight of the heel made that the most painful blow to my balls and I actually nearly released the enema at that point! O.o It was reeeeaaallly minty feeling inside me now XD hah..

but that was it! ^^' that right there was technically the end of my punishment. I'll let you all in on something though :p I was so horny and aroused and stimulated by the end that I didn't go and release the enema right away, the whole.. shoe thing was getting me XD haha, never gone near a shoe- uhh... like that before XD so I kept it there and pressed down, squashing my cock beneath the smooth sole and pressing the heel reallly hard into my balls, crushing them too, that bit didn't hurt surprisingly ^^' it just felt good.. mmph, from all the hitting my cock I was already quite close; a few humps, grinding the shoe against my crotch and.. well- lets just say I'd better clean that shoe before i wear it into work on Monday XD haha.

Once I'd cum it became very quickly very hard to hold the enema so while i wanted to just lay there and ejoy the afterglow I had to get up and get to the bathroom ;) But at least there there was a bit of an unexpected surprise at the end of my punishment ^^ hehe.

Now! I have some.. uhm.. >< chores and things... to be getting on with :o so i'll see you all shortly.

ElyaC
01-08-2012, 06:23 PM
Drink two litres of water. Then go to a public place. You must stay in public for the next two hours. Bring a bottle, you are only allowed to piss into the bottle, and can only empty it by drinking from it (You can use a public toilet to fill the bottle but not to drink) . More than one bottle are allowed, but all must be drunk within 6 hours if filled.
Get a punishment if you spill any or use anything other than the bottle ;)

Pet Phoenix
01-10-2012, 02:06 PM
Drink two litres of water. Then go to a public place. You must stay in public for the next two hours. Bring a bottle, you are only allowed to piss into the bottle, and can only empty it by drinking from it (You can use a public toilet to fill the bottle but not to drink) . More than one bottle are allowed, but all must be drunk within 6 hours if filled.
Get a punishment if you spill any or use anything other than the bottle ;)

O_o oh wow, okay *squirms* pee dare, i dont know if i'll be able to stomach drinking it >< or.. that much at least, gawd, we'll have to see how i do with that one ^^ is just not peeing into the bottle and being desperate an option? O.o even if its perhaps unsporting XD haha.

Anyway, sorry it took time to get to the writeup but i have finished your dare now too! It was actually... Kinda fun as well XD I like these punishments so far :p haha. Anyway i did this one the morning after completing billyboys dare. Went and got my enema kit again, topped it up with another two litres of cold water (i doblike the cold water as it doed make one wriggle so, hah!)

Once it was all in I had a few things set as all the little jobs I needed to get done that day: I had to out the laundry on, do... Heh >< some more ironing!, clean out my bearded dragon and feed him and dust and tidy my bedroom (The room I basically live in X3). I cleaned out the lizard first because that is quite a quick and fun job. It was reeelly reeelly hard to hold the enema to start with :s it kept gurgling around and once or twice while cleaning the lizard I went and stood by the toilet for a few seconds just in case (his viv is on a big counter in the hall close to the bathroom X3, another reason I started with him first) eventually the fluid filling me up began to settle down a little and the beardie didn't seem to mind.

Next up I put the laundry on, that one is almost cheating cause I just bundled it up, put it in the machine, filled it with soapy stuff and turned it on haha, but i gathered in the last load of now dry laundry and put it away too.. That involved some bending and reaching and stuff which made me squeak once or twice and have to stand very still in my bedroom trying extra hard to hold onto the water, whenever I squatted to put something in a low draw was awkward >< I ended up sort of swooping down and dropping things into the draw to get a minimum amount of time crouched Haha.

All in all I'm sorry to say it was all pretty uneventul, that is.. until the um-.. ironing >< maybe there's something about that job <.< Heh, I was about half way through when my insides just wanted to empty, I think it was just that I had been standing up for so long that gravity was taking effect. I really tried to hold it in but I had to dash the to loo last second and I did let some out :( just a tiny bit though! and I was quickly off the loo and took more water to try and make up for what 'couuuld' be perceived by some not very lenient GetDare users as a failure.

So anyway... I came back out of the bathroom more full than when I went in and determined to hold onto the water more than ever. Ah- you'll all be relieved to hear that I did manage to unplug the iron on my way to the bathroom >< haha but I came back and finished my chores. Once I was done and everything was all clean and tidy and stuff I went and let the enema go. Darent, you can rest assured that I would never do one of these jobs to anything less than like.. 125.6%! X3 I was quite horny for most of the rest of the day but I stuck to the part about not playing with myself or indulging my phonixy mood :p Hah ^^'

I guess I just hope you guys don't feel I failed completley and give me another punishment for failing my punishment O.O :s >< I did my best to make up for it. *tries to look cute and pleading* Haha X3

As it stands I stilll neeeeed, uhm.. 3 more, I'm going to try and do yours ElyaC, probably this weekend will be the first opportunity I get.

Darent
01-11-2012, 03:06 PM
I think your extensive response and description of events will make up for your almost failing the punishment. Look forward to read about whatever punishments you get next!

Star Shadows
01-11-2012, 03:09 PM
I always love your reports phoenixy :3 they are super awesome.

ElyaC
01-11-2012, 09:15 PM
I always love your reports phoenixy :3 they are super awesome.

Seconded lol I can barely be arsed to write more than I need to in dares :P

bradr
01-11-2012, 09:37 PM
Drink 5 pints of water just before bed and let him tie u to the bed so u cant move your hands, up to him to let you free!

Pet Phoenix
01-12-2012, 01:55 AM
Drink 5 pints of water just before bed and let him tie u to the bed so u cant move your hands, up to him to let you free!

Haha ^^ ahww thanks guys, im just gad I can make ya happy :p It doesnt really take me long or anything and i enjoy writing back, especially as its my way of saying thank you for any effort you put into commanding me, being told to do this that and the other is valuable to me :3 and hey there shadows ^^ its been a while *hug*I asked a question about your dare at the start of my last post elyac? Whether its an option to not pee into the bottle and be desperate the whole time?

And bradr, thank you for your punishment, unfortunatley I dont really have a 'he' to do this to me O.o I suspect you refer to my friend but he was online I wonder if you could suggest a variation? Or maybe I could use a time release mechanism :s *doesn't want to per my bed*

(ps: does anyone think I use too many of those custom smileys; O.o , ^^ , XD etc. ? Im a bit addicted to them, wondering if I shouldmake more of an ecfort to use less? thanks)

ElyaC
01-13-2012, 07:53 AM
Ohh yeah sorry I forgot :D Yeah you can if possible :P

Pet Phoenix
01-13-2012, 05:33 PM
haha ^^' okay thanks :3 I might try to do that

Pet Phoenix
01-22-2012, 03:42 PM
There!! I did it! Sorry that one took a while to get back on ^^ it's hard to find 2 hours to hang around somewhere :p, I did your pee dare today ElyaC ^^ I'm sorry if i did it the boring way guys X3 but I honestly don't think I would have been able to drink any of my pee if i filled that bottle >< I drank two litres of water in the space of about 30 - 45 minutes, finishing the last of it from the bottle on the bus into town ;)

I hung around this huuuge shopping centre in kingston ^^ and spent most of the time there, the bus journey took about 20 minutes and I was definitley in need of the loo by the time I got to town X3 haha. Wandered round the shops a little, Keeping my empty bottle close just in case. eventually I went and got a McDonalds for lunch, sat in there for a good long while ^^ I got a strawberry shake to drink but didn't risk more than a few sips <.< lol haha. I kinda managed okay, read my book and did whatever I could to distract me from my growing urge to pee. I tried not to look at the time too much but in the last half half an hour or so I was getting really really desperate. I got up and went back to walking around the shops, the movement helping to distract me but I wonder if any of the shop assistants thought I looked a bit odd walking around clearly for the sake of walking around and too distracted by some kind of internal monologue to even look like I was browsing X3 haha!

There was one point, I only had 10 minutes to go but I was soooo certain I just couldn't hold it anymore >< I started on my way to the loos but stopped myself before I got there, determined just to hold on the rest of the time X3 i think the thought of having to drink my own pee helped dissuade me X3 As soon as my time was up I practically ran for the bathroom. Good job no one was in there as I recall I couldn't stifle a groan of pleasure lol.

Thank you for your punishment.. I do however, still need uhh-.. two? more is it? O.o no three. Three more punishments, unless you can amend yours slightly for me brar? ^^

Darent
01-25-2012, 07:19 PM
No punishments in a while? You're not getting off that easy!

Each day for 5 days count the number of times you used a smiley face the day before. This includes instant messages, etc! Now I'm not saying it's a bad thing to use them, you were just asking about them earlier, so I figured why not help you be more aware of when you do use them - then you can decide if you like them or not. ;)

For each time you used a smiley, you must do something from the list below:

1-5: Spank each cheek of your ass once.
6-10: Insert an ice cube, don't delay if you have to insert more than one!
11-15: Put a peg/clip on a sensitive part of your body, I suggest starting with your nipples, for 5 minutes multiplied by the number of pegs (up to 5 pegs for 25 minutes).
16-20: Pick a large toy, put it on the floor, get on your hands and knees and deep throat it until you cough/choke/gag.
21-25: Now sit on that toy for 5 minutes (up to 25 minutes). No riding! You must sit all the way down on it and just hold it inside. No cumming allowed. Good time to think about your smileys!
26-50: How many minutes you must kneel in front of a mirror naked and masturbating only to the edge, stop completely if you risk an orgasm. If you reach this number level you may not cum for an hour after completing it.
51-100: How many minutes you must hump your favorite stuffed animal. You can do this however you want and even break it up in to chunks, but must say outloud what each smiley face you remember using means to you while you do it. You may not cum during or for an hour after doing this.
101+: Impressive, I take back everything about not being able to cum while you do the other parts of this! Instead you must now cum at each level above 20. That's 3 times for the day!

For example, if you used them 8 times then you must spank your cheeks 5 times and insert 3 ice cubes anally. Get it?

This punishment probably doesn't need an in-depth report, since it will last 5 days.

Pet Phoenix
01-26-2012, 01:55 PM
Oh ... O.O dear god >< you mean any and all smileys? :s

wait... hang on.. *regrets using those two just now* Oh dear, that's going to take me ages to .. work out and then do and .. stuff >< Gah! they too habitual! Mhumph.. uh-m.. thanks, I think.. I'd better turn my freezer on to make some ice.

Pet Phoenix
02-02-2012, 02:26 PM
*sigh* I've not really done this :-/ I don't know what to say, I've just been quite busy and stuff, it's hard to find the time to do that dare each day for five days >< even if it doesn't take 'that' much time. I'm also not sure I wanna hump my wolfie quite that much, his fur would get all messied up! O.O :( Could have done it at the weekend but I dunno, I just been quite down and dejected a bit this weekend :( am sorry.. I read this dare on Thursday, started recording on Friday and I've kept meticulous note of the smilies I've used but I just haven't gotten around to doing the dare bit:

Friday 26/01 - 156 (used in a window of about 4/5 hours on msn mostly)
Saturday 26/01 - 210 (a few getdare posts and interspersed msn usage throughout the day, texts too)
Sunday 26/01 - 68 (peculiarly little msn usage for a weekend day as I was busy for most of it)
Monday 26/01 - 56 (light msn usage, texts, couple of posts)
Tuesday 26/01 -55 (light msn usage, texts, couple of posts)

I don't know what I should do; try and roll it all into one, or attempt to do it over the next few days one or two sessions per day or just give up. I'm sorry, kinda been putting it off but I had to come confess.