PDA

View Full Version : 31/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

thedudeabides29
01-04-2012, 09:45 AM
31/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Dominant/Master
Name: Jess
Instant Messenger's : yahoo - [email protected]
msn - [email protected]

Please send a message to one
of these addresses or leave on
on this site.

relationship status: single

Time zone: whatever ,is not an issue with me.

your experience: willing to take on beginners or slaves with previous experience.

type of relationship I am seeking: Online or considering RL relationship if your near here.

some of my vanilla interests are: Reading, Drawing, Hanging out with freinds, videogames, Jamming to music, Driving around and cooking.

I am seeking a female slave for an online master/sub relationship Am also considering RL relationship as well. The following are the criteria I am looking for an online relationship,you must have a webcam (a mic would be nice to as well as a digicam). You need to be able to commit yourself to this relationship and work it into your daily schedule. What I would like in a real time relationship would be a mix of vanilla and master/sub relationship like outside the home I would prefer vanilla and in the home a little more master/sub. I want a real relationship though if thats going to work. Some of my likes that I prefer in a sub are as follows:
performing on webcam
semi public tasks
performing of daily tasks
Insertions
Anal play
and lots more.

These are things i like in a slave but am willing to work with ones own likes and dislikes and design a routine of sorts for the specific sub or slave. I ultimately want to control every aspect of your life that you will allow. I am also willing to do a bit of master just for webcam fun and stuff like that.

If any of this sounds like you and you would like to contact me use the IM's previously stated at the top or message me on here with your information

have a webcam/digicam
toys you may have
do you want long term or just for play
can you do tasks offline
how much control you are willing to give to me

Thats about it , thanks for reading through all this and I hope to hear from you , in any case have a great day. Blessed be..