PDA

View Full Version : 43/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (webcam not required)

dudeduality
01-03-2012, 06:06 PM
43/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (webcam not required)

I've tried a couple of other spots, had some minor amusements from the guys pretending to be girls, and one brief flingy thingy that was highly rewarding, but far too short in duration. Might as well give this forum a shot...

I'm looking for an online female slave for a lengthy relationship. One night flings are fun, but I want to build real trust and get to know my slave well. Not interested at this time in meeting in the real world, but I won't rule it out in the distant future.

My ideal candidate would be an exhibitionist with a high sex drive, who gets highly aroused by being humiliated, degraded, and exposed, and desires to be controlled in many ways, following rules and rituals. Clothing choices, personal habits, orgasm control. I am both strict and loose at the same time, and would like a little personal initiative in my slave, not a complete automaton or mindless robot. If you can creatively follow a non-specific task/order, that's what I'm looking for. If you need me to tell you each and every step of how to tie your shoelaces when I order you to put on tennis shoes, then we probably aren't going to mesh.

Do you get excited and aroused when you blush? Does the word "cunt" make you drip? Does the idea of being tied naked and helpless, totally on display for strange men give you goosebumps?

Experience with or curiosity about self-bondage a plus.

No webcam required. *MUST* be able to take and send me pictures. I can do the same.

I do not expect revealing pictures until we have built up mutual trust, and you may always hide your face if you feel you need to, but I do expect and demand that you send me pictures proving your compliance with my orders once we have "hit it off".

GUYS! Don't bother faking being a woman. You will be wasting your time.

I *will* demand proof you are female, and can send me pictures, before we go any further. This proof will *absolutely not* compromise your privacy, and will not require any sort of nudity or images of yourself at all.

Thanks for reading, hope my new playtoy will PM or email me soon!

[email protected]

dudeduality
02-08-2012, 02:20 PM
Last time:

1) Two phonies quickly exposed and disposed of (I told ya not to bother guys!)

2) One great gal, who has become too busy with school to play

Not bad results I guess. I'll bump this (it has been a month, as per the posting rules), rather than post another ad, and see what another round brings...

Cum on, my Cunt, don't you want to be played with like a real fucktoy?