PDA

View Full Version : Being a Baby

DirtyDarez
01-03-2012, 01:46 PM
So this is for the more serious users.

Things you will need:
Diapers
A t-shirt that is too big for you
A pin or something that you can use to pin the t-shirt underneath your ass.
A razor
A babies bottle
A Pacifier
Either baby food or a blender
Baby wipes
Baby powder

So start by shaving off the hair on your legs, underarms, face, ass. Babies don't have hair!
Put on a diaper, get the t-shirt and hook it between your legs so it's like a onsie. Take of any clothes you have on e.g. socks.
Go sit at the television, only kids channels!
When your hungry go and eat but only eat baby food or something that you can blend to a paste. Only eat with your hands. Don't clean the mess when you done.
Do not talk, do not walk.
Be in bed at 7 o clock, drink a bottle of warm milk before you go but have one with you, suck on the pacifier for an hour, then slowly drink the milk till your asleep.
You shouldn't have pee'd since the start of the dare so either pee yourself now, or wait and you will more than likely do it in your sleep.
Wake up in the morning and repeat the day again.
You can change your diaper once a day as soon as you wake up, but you cannot use the toilet before you change it in the morning.

Have fun, keep doing it for a week if you can.

Derek Ryder
01-03-2012, 05:40 PM
Thats mental ... petty crazy

geosnake7
01-03-2012, 11:04 PM
I wouldn't do this dare but it was a good dare for some people more into baby play, would be cool if you had easy medium and hard versions though but good dare in all.

qatguy
01-03-2012, 11:07 PM
Great dare. I will try this out this Thursday. Thanks for creating it.

supersam1223
01-12-2012, 06:32 PM
Wouldn't be much of a dare for me seeing as I'm I this kind of thing! Lol

bailolo
01-13-2012, 03:05 PM
You should do one for each age set. 0-2, 3/4, 5-7, 8-12, 13-15, 16/17... And if you're good you get to move up an age set (less restrictions)! Bad, you move down. Like reincarnation.

Eventually you graduate.

WhizzKid
05-31-2013, 05:21 AM
Would be cool to do, a few questions though,

Would an actual onesie be acceptable instead of a pinned t-shirt?
&
One diaper for 24 hours, even a good disposable or cloth wouldn't make it, any suggestions/alterations? or possible adition to do when diaper ultimately leaks?