PDA

View Full Version : spanking arbiter

thingywhat
01-03-2012, 11:31 AM
alright... i wasn't really sure where to post this, this isn't really a dare, but this is a dice arbiter for spanking. any dare can reference this post as a punishment, or as part of another dare. if you can't think of adequate spanking terms for a punishment, or want to include spanking in your dare, but don't know what would be reasonable, feel free to reference this post! or you can do it on it's own just for fun!

this was made with two people in mind, but can be done solo

the purpose? to randomize and determine the type, harshness, and length of a spanking. you will need one dice

so, here are the parameters:

with what?
1) lucky! (kinda) you get to choose from below.
2) open hand spanking.
3) a spoon
4) any paddle like object (proper spanking paddle is preferred, but something like a ping pong paddle is adequate)
5) a belt
6) a switch (break off a stick from a tree that is about 2-3 feet in length)

how hard?
1) more like "stingy pats".
2) about the equivalent force that you would use to throw a basketball to a teammate 10 feet away.
3) decently hard, but not full out
4) as hard as possible without it being stressful on the spanker's arm
5) as hard as you would punch a punching bag.
6) you are the very embodiment of satan himself, and you are out to get full vengence on the bottom that will be spanked. let them feel the full force of hell!

what can the spankee wear?
1) they can be fully clothed!
2) their pants must come off halfway though the spanking.
3) pantsless the whole way!
4) pantsless, and underwear comes off halfway though the spanking.
5) pantsless and underwearless the entire time.
6) we like to keep it pure... fully naked!

room conditions
1) door closed in your room
2) in your room with the door open
3) door open and in full view of outside of your room
4) someone else's room with the door open
5) bathroom with the door open
6) bah! who cares about privacy? a hallway

how many swats?
how many swats in this spanking? this will be determined by the severity and circumstances of the calling dare. if it is on a per-task basis, two dice rolls will determine how many swats you'll get. if it is just a one-time punishment, three dice rolls will be the arbiter. if this is a really harsh punishment, four dice rolls will do the trick!

roll the dice as many times as specified above, and additively multiply to get the amount of swats you will have to endure. so if you roll two dice, and get a 2 and a 5, you will get 10 smacks. but if you are getting a harsh punishment, and roll a 6, 5, 3 and 2. that is 180 slaps because 6x5x3x2 = 180. ouch!

qatguy
01-03-2012, 11:43 AM
This spanking dare/punishment sounds like fun. Good job.

paddlegirl
01-09-2012, 07:22 PM
ah 225 hard swats on the bare with a wooden paddle. well done sir. my ass is still stinging.

kitty4
05-24-2012, 10:38 PM
I rolled
3 - a spoon
5 - as hard as you would punch a punching bag
5 - pantless & underwearless
6 - anywhere
3 - 11 swats

GetdareKing
05-26-2012, 03:22 PM
cool and creative spanking dare... loving it !! ; ]

i got 6,6,4,5 and i rolled 3 dices and got 2X6X1 so 12 phew :D

grate dare !

connieacelewis
05-27-2012, 02:00 PM
with what?
got a 1 so he chose a switch (break off a stick from a tree that is about 2-3 feet in length) and i had to go out and pick it myself.

how hard?
as hard as possible without it being stressful on the spanker's arm

we like to keep it pure... fully naked!

room conditions?
door closed in your room

how many swats?
4 dice rolls
5x3x6x6=540 (OWWIIEE)

Let's just put it this way, I leaned my lesson with a really red rump.

karlcane
01-13-2014, 07:24 AM
with what?

how hard?

room conditions

how many swats
number found :4*5*1*5 meaning 100

ouch
karl

DiaperGirlKeely
01-23-2014, 11:47 AM
I got
4 - paddle
6 - full force of hell
6 - Fully naked
2 - my room with door open
Number of swats: 1295

yahan
01-23-2014, 11:51 AM
That looks fun! Good job ;)

karlcane
01-30-2014, 08:55 AM
with what?
5) a belt

how hard?

room conditions

how many swats?
how many swats in this spanking? this will be determined by the severity and circumstances of the calling dare. if it is on a per-task basis, two dice rolls will determine how many swats you'll get. if it is just a one-time punishment, three dice rolls will be the arbiter. if this is a really harsh punishment, four dice rolls will do the trick!

roll the dice as many times as specified above, and additively multiply to get the amount of swats you will have to endure. so if you roll two dice, and get a 2 and a 5, you will get 10 smacks. but if you are getting a harsh punishment, and roll a 6, 5, 3 and 2. that is 180 slaps because 6x5x3x2 = 180. ouch!

4*3*4*5

meaning 240... a real hard punishment

thank You for it

karl

sexychaton912
02-05-2014, 01:22 PM
alright... i wasn't really sure where to post this, this isn't really a dare, but this is a dice arbiter for spanking. any dare can reference this post as a punishment, or as part of another dare. if you can't think of adequate spanking terms for a punishment, or want to include spanking in your dare, but don't know what would be reasonable, feel free to reference this post! or you can do it on it's own just for fun!

this was made with two people in mind, but can be done solo

the purpose? to randomize and determine the type, harshness, and length of a spanking. you will need one dice

with what?
2) open hand spanking.
3) a spoon
4) any paddle like object (proper spanking paddle is preferred, but something like a ping pong paddle is adequate)
5) a belt

how hard?
1) more like "stingy pats".
2) about the equivalent force that you would use to throw a basketball to a teammate 10 feet away.
6) you are the very embodiment of satan himself, and you are out to get full vengence on the bottom that will be spanked. let them feel the full force of hell!

1) they can be fully clothed!

room conditions
6) bah! who cares about privacy? a hallway

how many swats?

I love this dare and would love to give it a go. But as I'm a naughty girl I don't trust myself to roll for myself so will anyone roll for me. I will provide proof of completion ....

The daring couch!!!
02-06-2014, 04:17 PM
I love this dare and would love to give it a go. But as I'm a naughty girl I don't trust myself to roll for myself so will anyone roll for me. I will provide proof of completion ....
Yeah using random.org this is what i got for you:
I decided 3 rolls for swats:
5x5x2= 50

BrokenWings
02-09-2014, 12:22 AM
with what?
3 a spoon, wooden to be specific

how hard?
5... well this might hurt a little

6 i feel somehow... unpure

room conditions
2 is there a draft?

how many swats?
6x4=24 ....

so there i was, stripped down, a spoon in one hand and the other on the edge of my desk as i leaned over it. as i raised the spoon i get that ever recurring thought of "why would i do this to myself" a millisecond later that thought was gone as the spoon cam down with a VERY audible crack and a less audible intake of breath from my mouth. after 6 spanks my face was red... i would assume my ass was too. after 10 my legs were shaking slightly and i reached down to feel there was some "condensation" forming between my legs. at 18 each whack came with a gasp, probably not a good idea to scream, don't want to make tooo much noise. the last two (23 and 24) i made sure to hit a little harder becasue carpe fuckin diem. i went to my bed and laid on my stomach, reaching back to feel my sore, red ass, the gentleness after the spanks felt good. then i got up and put my pj's on and sat "comfortably" at my computer to post this.

all in all this was fun :D good post

karlcane
02-17-2014, 07:21 AM
with what?

how hard?

room conditions

how many swats?

thank You for punishment

karl

NewSlut7
03-21-2014, 02:22 PM
with what?
5) a belt

how hard?

room conditions

how many swats?
I deserve a harsh punishment, so: 6, 5, 5, 6 OMG :|
30*30=900 :|

So ...which body part should be spanked? You can split the 900 hits to more body parts.
The first one to answer in a PM will be considered.

karlcane
04-14-2014, 05:27 AM
with what?
5) a belt

how hard?

room conditions

how many swats?

20 was the sort

karl

karlcane
04-22-2014, 06:06 AM
with what?

how hard?

room conditions

how many swats?

So I got 60 !!!

A harsh punishment

thanks

karl

karlcane
04-28-2014, 06:22 AM
with what?
5) a belt

how hard?

room conditions

how many swats?

so i got 216 ouch

here they go

karl

lefevre
08-20-2014, 04:43 AM
1) 1: lucky! chose sth like paddle
2) 6: :((
3) pants come off halfway
4) hallway :o
5) 6x6x6 (god I am never that "lucky"!!!)

Luckily home alone yet it was soo noisy in the hallway O.o Completed though!

master timo
08-24-2014, 06:11 AM
with what?

3) a spoon

how hard?

room conditions

how many swats?

100 with the spoon worm up needed

720 with the switch

karlcane
09-01-2014, 06:29 AM
with what?
5) a belt

how hard?

room conditions

how many swats?

I got 5 3 3 6 meaning 270 very hard spanks ! ouch ! will not be able to sit down for a while for sure

karl

noname27
10-23-2014, 07:11 AM
with what?
1. My boyfriend said that means he gets to choose, not me. He chose a paddle since it's the worst item for me and this is meant to be a severe punishment.

how hard?
3. decently hard, but not full out -- boyfriend said I got lucky with this roll, but that I should still be warned my spanking will still be one I remember (oww)

5. pantsless and underwearless the entire time.

room conditions
3. door open and in full view of outside of your room

how many swats?
Boyfriend said that I deserve worse than harsh so I had to roll 5 dice. Ugh.
2x2x4x4x6=384 :/

This was a horrendous punishment. Boyfriend started hard from the very beginning and was going to make sure I felt his wrath with each stroke. By stroke 25 or so I was in so much pain I didn't know if I could take anymore. He kept going with no mercy on my stinging ass. At about 200 strokes, he stopped briefly to give his arm a break so he could "finish the spanking as hard and effectively as he started". I was ordered to stay in position as he could start back up at any moment- and he did. Oh my gosh it was like fire on my ass. At about stroke 300 I just couldn't take anymore and moved out of position. This made him mad and he then restrained me and continued making the last 84 or so strokes the worst yet. My ass is now bright, bruised, stinging and throbbing. Gah I'm in extreme pain.
Boyfriend is still mad at me for the original offense but now even more mad for moving out of position (that is very much not allowed). He is going on a business trip for 2 days but when he gets back my bruised ass will be getting a caning (I'm dreading this :/ oww). He also has instructed that I do not deserve to have a break while he is gone. So the first 5 people to kik me about it can have me as their spanking slave for one hour. :( not excited about this - please be gentle. Kik: katie_3332

SammyWhammi
09-10-2016, 05:09 PM
with what?
2) open hand spanking.

how hard?

room conditions

how many swats?
2*4*1*5=40 swats

karlcane
11-29-2016, 06:39 AM
here are the parameters:

with what?

how hard?

room conditions

how many swats?

2-3-2-6 ie 72 swats

it had been hell trust me... thanks for that dare

karl

robbybob
11-29-2016, 02:13 PM
I got a paddle, as hard as without straining arm, half on underwear half bare, room with door open, and 360 swats, oh my did this burn, good thing I like pain I'm really horny now definitely going to do again

karlcane
01-03-2017, 07:31 AM
Master thinks that dare really fit for me...

with what?
5) a belt

how hard?

room conditions

how many swats?
2*5*4 = 40

ouch Master applied them just now... really hard... and ashaming as a friend was in the living room and door was open... he saw quite all I feel...

Master says it is a good lesson for me

karl