PDA

View Full Version : 29/m New to site looking for kinky dares

xxxpilot
01-03-2012, 08:12 AM
29/m here. This is my first time so I am looking for something to start having fun with. Limits are followed. Let's hear 'em.

MoonSage
01-03-2012, 08:18 AM
ok dare is to put on a strip show for 5 ppl of ur choice on getdare (wether skype or tinychat)

xxxpilot
01-03-2012, 11:51 AM
That would fall under public humiliation. I won't do anything that puts me directly in front of others.

MoonSage
01-03-2012, 11:55 AM
oh lol, brain slow.

ChastitySissy
01-03-2012, 12:36 PM
Go to the dice dare section and do a pee-holding dare like this one (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=77784), post results in both threads!

xxxpilot
01-03-2012, 02:10 PM
Thanks Chastity! This sounds fun.

You will do this dare for:
5 = 6 hours
When will you drink cups of water?:
1 = every hour
and how much will you drink every time?
6 = 3 cups
PUNISHMENT if you didn't make it!!:
5 = pee upside down all over yourself in the bathtub/shower

Ah crap! 144 ounces in 6 hours. It looks like I'll be peeing on myself :) I have a flight tonight at 9:30. I'm starting it at the beginning on the flight so I have access to the hotel room shower when I get in. I will report back tonight or tomorrow!

xxxpilot
01-04-2012, 12:00 AM
I started this at 930 tonight when I began my flight. In the first hour, I began with 3 drinks and hour. I was fine until I landed and I was working on my 8th drink in 2.5 hrs. I had to go while we waited for the hotel van. We waited outside in the 25° weather for 15 minutes. Let me tell you, shivering doesn't make the urge to pee better. We finally arrived at the hotel and I was finished with my 9th drink and I just sat on the bed trying to distract myself as long as I could. I knew I wasnt going to make it.

Now the fun part. I went to the tub and laid down. I exploded on myself. I sprayed my face, body, hair. Then I felt more coming and just let it fly. I was actually surprised by how mild it was tonight. It tasted pretty good. I laid there for a bit in my warm mess. Then I got up and took a shower. While in the shower, I felt the urge to go again. I figured that since it was such a quick and epic failure, I better keep punishing myself. I got down again and peed all over myself and in my mouth. I got up to shower again. In the middle of the shower, I had to go again (I must have a small bladder or a quick endocrine system.) I just bent down toward my dick and pissed all over my face and in my mouth.

I LOVED IT ALL!

ChastitySissy
01-04-2012, 02:34 AM
Great report man! Maycome back to you with more dares if you like!

xxxpilot
01-04-2012, 06:51 AM
Yeah. I'd love to do more! That was fun.