PDA

View Full Version : Help my mistress

Myslaveyourmistress
01-02-2012, 10:03 PM
Tonight I got punished for touching myself without her permission. She took off my stalkings because she knows how sexy those make me feel and took me up to the bathroom. There she told me to get naked, crawl in the tub, and get on my hands and knees with my ass facing the shower spout. there she proceeded Chinese water torcher on my ass hole, adjusting the water temprature from freezing cold to scolding hot. I could tell by her comments that she was enjoying seeing me sit in the tub like a dog on all fours. I have learned my lesson well. Never touch without mistresses permission.

Now to contue my Punishment she is making me write this and tell you all about every punishment she inflects on me from her on out. She would love ideas for new punishments. In return you will get to read about this slaves misfortunes, and pleasures.

My mistresses few limits include, pee, poop, hanging things from my balls because that's her favorite play toy, illegal, permanent.

Her likes include anal on me, dressing me in panties, women's stalkings, corsets, some pain, spanking, whipping, using toys on me, making me her puppy on a lead and collar. Making me her whore, tying me to the bed.

So please reply back soon so you get to hear about our next session using our ideas!

DegradeMe
01-02-2012, 10:07 PM
Are you male or female??

DegradeMe
01-02-2012, 10:09 PM
..Just forget I asked that.

DegradeMe
01-02-2012, 10:15 PM
Fill a bag with ice and cold water. Take him to a high table. Get him hard using your mouth or something else warm, but don't let him cum. Make him stand up on his tip toes and put the bag of ice over his hard cock, holding it down to the table. Do this for a minute (Time may vary at your discretion) but be sure to keep time. As soon as he drops down on his feet flat, stop the time. For every second left, should be an hour added to the amount of time he is not allowed to cum as well as a whip/cane to each ass cheek for every second left. Enjoy.

Myslaveyourmistress
01-03-2012, 10:35 AM
Thank you for this great idea. I will soon have to try it on the bitch. Last night after his Chinese water torched on his ass hole I tied him down completely to the bed, where he was unable to move at all. Then I put a large dildo in his ass and fucked him hard but I would. Not let him cum for quite a long time almost an hour. Once he did cum he screamed in relief like a little girl.

ChastitySissy
01-03-2012, 11:28 AM
If he is allowed to jerk off make him slap his cock instead of jerking off, that'll be the only way of 'touching' himself for a while.

Myslaveyourmistress
01-28-2012, 02:26 PM
Thank you for the great ideas. My mistress is making me post to tell you all about the recent things she has been doing to me. Her new thing is to dress me up all pretty and make her "girlfriend". Although we have not done it yet she is planning on taking her girlfriend out to go shopping and try on sexy women's Lingeria togeather. She also likes to fallow me in the bathroom and make me sit and tuck while she watches me pee. I'm not sure I have seen her get off as good as she does when she is doing girly things with her New "girlfriend" or when she is giving her a good pounding.now she washes me in girly smelling soap and shampoo telling me she wants no boy smell on me. Once she sprayed me with perfume before we went into public. so please give ideas for her new girlfriend so you all can hear about what happens

Tonight though my mistress is thinking about bringing out her obediant little puppy to play with. Leash him up in the pretty little collar with the pink tag that reads "bitch" on it and give him a walk around the house. Hopefully I do well enough she gives me treats and rubs my belly in the right spot so my leg twitches. She wants some suggestions before I get home from work. In return she is takin about even posting up a couple pics of her slave for. All to view. So. Keep them coming!

Myslaveyourmistress
01-30-2012, 01:41 PM
Bump. My mistress is upset with me for getting no replys

Bittenkiss
02-09-2012, 11:08 AM
considering how empty your profile is, I think you should be made to fill it out, including quite a lot of personal, embarassing details.