PDA

View Full Version : I dare you to post your last pm on getdare

fukfukfuk
01-02-2012, 07:38 AM
Just post the last private messege you got here on getdare

so here is mine: "ok. plug your ass. now wear your shortest skirt and no bra, run to the store and buy some olive oil and aerosol cream. clear?"

SubMissChievous
01-02-2012, 09:24 AM
Moved to Dares :)

And mine was "Please help me. How can I delete my profile?" :rolleyes: :p

dan1mal
01-02-2012, 01:22 PM
I dare you to repeat that dare wearing just the tights (after you get into the car of course), but for 30 minutes - don't want you freezing. ''

hehe :3

Raptor9458
01-02-2012, 04:02 PM
Mine's not all that interesting.

I listened to the entire song 4 times.

It was regarding: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=92707

daremaster 1
01-02-2012, 04:21 PM
Quick strip. For my sig below vv

dramagirl83
01-03-2012, 06:09 PM
Strict online and real life Master seeking new sexual dare slave. Must be willing to do whatever she is told. Experience not required as full training will be given. Message me back if you are interested. x

Nick
01-03-2012, 07:16 PM
"I am on cam4 on your page
you will have to get undressed then pick new clothes....cool "

Haha, seems a bit awkward :p

Piggboyg
01-03-2012, 07:20 PM
"All right! This should be fun. I'm assuming you're showering/washing daily. If not, I'll give you one free shower/wash/toilet paper usage during the week, just to be nice. Wouldn't want one night of spicy food to ruin the rest of the week for you!

As far as punishment for stains goes: Any day you end with a stain, you must sleep one night in either wedgied white briefs, or your jockstrap. Of course, any stain in those should be noted for further punishment.

Day 1: Start off with some white briefs. It's just getting going, they should be clean, right?
Day 2: White briefs worn in a wedgie, OR dark blue boxer briefs. If you choose the boxer briefs, you must sleep in the jockstrap and cup tonight.
Day 3: Today is boxer brief day! Start off with camo green. After every time you use the bathroom, switch your current boxer briefs for a clean pair and drink a glass of water. Don't wear the Green Lantern pair. If you don't feel like drinking more, you're free to just pee in your boxer briefs, but no changing! Keep track of how many pairs you go through.
Day 4: Today, you wear the Green Lantern boxer briefs, because you are a hero! For every pair of underwear you went through yesterday, you must perform a good deed, or accept a punishment at the end of the week.
Day 5: Today, you are going to start out wearing some cheap black boxer briefs. At some point today, you get to take a 15 minute shower wearing them. A cold shower, of course. After the shower, you can keep your current underwear, or switch to two pairs of white briefs for the rest of the day.
Day 6: Almost there! Your black compression shorts today, with a nice helping of toothpaste down either the front or back, your choice!
Day 7: You made it! As a reward, I'll let you choose your own underwear today. BUT...No wearing any pair you've worn already this week. If you have no clean underwear left, that's a punishment coming your way!

Let me know how it goes, and how well you do keeping your underwear clean. "

Instructions from he dom in an underwear control dare. Pretty fun week, if I may say.

warren90
01-03-2012, 10:47 PM
looser becomes chaste for however long winner wants .if you fail you must shave all your body hair of and dress up in a complete sissy outfit and walk to the nearest supermarket buy a cucumber and walk back in the sissy costume people will think your going to be shoving the cucumber up your ass

its going to be a fun week for me. and my gf is back today aswell not seen here in 3 months, what i am going to do :eek:

vinfen
01-06-2012, 05:34 AM
awesome thanks
i didnt, but i will watch tomorrow

Shinigami
01-06-2012, 12:19 PM
"12 hours will be the perfect time for a tease to be completed. So it looks like you have 5 to complete now."

iJade
01-06-2012, 01:59 PM
any idea if u can link the vid when its uploaded cuz i rly wanna see it !!

With regards to the thread:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=96275

Billyboy
01-06-2012, 03:56 PM
Spank.
Spank.

That's 50. Best get to it.