PDA

View Full Version : 24/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Darkdesires
12-30-2011, 09:53 AM
24/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Hi there!

Before we get down to business I would like to introduce myself!

I am a fun, easy going guy. In the real world I tend to smile everywhere I go and am always trying to live life to the full! I’m very active and like to take care of myself. I work out regularly at the gym and am very close to my family and friends.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now onto the fun part

I am a young but experienced master looking to make some new kinky friends and hope to have some fun with a new potential online slave. I have been playing online now for a few years on and off.

I am a friendly and understanding trustworthy person and always have a chat with you first to discuss your limits and best interests so we can derive a plan together where you may explore your wildest fantasies in the safe comfort of your own home behind the screen.

Beginners and Shy girls are always welcome. I completely understand that some girls are strictly looking to explore there fantasies and would like to remain anonymous and hide there faces.

This is not a problem, I have met many girls which were shy are scared at first and we have still had a fantastic time together.

My services are about you and making your dirty secrets and fantasies come to life. I believe the foundation and key to a successful relationship in this field is trust. I like to sit down and talk to my slaves and find out why they have come to me. What are your kinks? What are you comfortable and uncomfortable with, perhaps your not sure yet? Well we can experiment and find out together.

Everyone is different and as a Master I think it is important to respect my slaves and become comfortable with each other. While training you I can be mean, harsh and just plain cruel as much as you desire but after a session I am always kind, soothing and caring and like to make my slaves feel proud of themselves. Think of it as a virtual cuddle :)

Why do I do it?
I do this simply because I love to help people make there fantasies become a reality and I believe I can provide a safe and discreet platform. I get my kicks from controlling and unlocking your desires and discovering new things together. I have also made some fantastic close friendships through here.

I design my sessions specially for your own fantasies and tastes but I can provide:

> Verbal humiliation and orders through microphone/web cam

> Text play and orders, photo's, movies etc

> Cam to cam Webcam, with or without faces.

I am a very creative master and provide a huge variety of punishments, forms of humiliation and rewards but what we do can be entirely determined by your interests and needs which may be

> Cum/touch control
As you sit there naked your body begins to shake, how long can you hold yourself? You beg and plead to touch yourself until I finally let you taking full control, ordering you to stop and start when I decide. The loss of control will make every touch feel like no other and the sensations will rise. I will make you cum over and over until your pussy is so sore you beg me to stop.

> Humiliation
Showing private body parts, doing embarrassing things on camera, clothing, writing on self.... etc, i am open to many humilating methods based on your kinks.

> Pain
Instructed bondage using string, rope, shoelaces (household etc depending on what you have available) safe and harmless but painful techniques

Cloths pegs, clips, clamps..

Whipping, spanking, slapping... Rulers, hand towels, slipper, rolled up paper all make great spanking items if you are unable to obtain a proper whip.

I could go on and list many more, but then that would spoil all the fun... wouldn't it needless to say, i have plenty of punishments available to make you suffer...

Rewards
I will also reward my slaves if they are good and well deserving, this can range from anything depending on what I know about you. A simple reward may be the privilege to cum for your Master but I also like spoiling and surprising my Slaves if they are well behaved.
I also provide special rewards to good slaves. I have a large cock and a slim body and many slaves have enjoyed a good show

Gifts
This is not for everyone but in the past I have had the pleasure to meet some amazing slaves and become very close. If you’re looking for a long term relationship and we both feel we have overcome the trust barrier there is a possibly to take things further and exchange gifts. A well trained slave deserves something in return from her Master, whether it is a symbol of ownership or something fun.

I am also available to chat to any beginners and provide answers to any questions you have regarding the subject matter if you are curious but do not know if you would like to take the next step yet

So, now that you have read about my services what's the next step?

You can either contact me directly on here or send me a private email at:

My email add is [email protected]

Your welcome to add me on MSN at this address but I would rather you send me an introduction email first as I seem to get many random people adding me on MSN and it gets a little confusing.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and I look forward to hearing from you.

Any comments on this thread go on the original ad here (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=95546).