PDA

View Full Version : Super-Adaptable Blindfold Game

Psychoclaw
03-12-2008, 07:40 PM
A game similar to twister, except you do dares on cards that one person draws instead. Read the whole thing through and you should understand if you are confused.

(My first time posting a dare-game so bear with me)

Sadly this requires quite a lot of preparation, but prep time could be cut down if you use cards from a deck and then use a key to match cards with dares, instead of writing down dares on index cards.
Feel free to add your own dares to suit your fantasies and whatnot (I like kinky sex stuff so that is what I started with).
You don't have do do it blindfolded but I think that adds to the fun of it.

Game begins:
1. One person volunteers and strips down completely in front of everyone for the opportunity to become the “card drawer” and remains so for the rest of the game, card drawer must also do a group assigned dare while naked
2. Everyone puts on a blindfold except card drawer
3. The card drawer draws the cards (duh)
4. Everyone else does what the card says

Possible rules:
- Whether or not the card drawer actually thinks up a dare for the group to do, the group is allowed to think up a dare that the card drawer must do
- If you don't want to do the dare you are given, the group auctions you off as someone else's pet for the rest of the day (or night or game, however long the group is going to remain together), the way you bid is by daring yourself, and the person that does the most embarrassing dare wins the auction (by group vote)
- Disputes are settled by group consensus, the card drawer being the tiebreaker in event of a tie
- Keep blindfolds on at all times until told to do otherwise
- Cheaters (or people that peek when not supposed to) are put to the mercy of the group and given a suitable punishment (softcore bondage is always a nice choice for punishment)

Here are some example dares.

Solo (Everyone must do by themselves)
- Remove shirt
- Remove pants
- Remove shoes and socks
- Remove underwear
- Masturbate for one minute
- Take blindfold off for the next turn
- Take blindfold off for the next 5 turns
- Card drawer thinks up dare specific to one person, everyone does it
- Do 10 push ups
- Do 50 sit ups

Partner (Find a partner and do the following)
- Take off partner’s shirt
- Take off partner’s pants
- Take off partner’s shoes and socks
- Grope each other freely for one minute
- Slap your partner
- Give partner a handjob
- Attempt oral sex
- Attempt anal sex
- Attempt sex
- Trade remaining clothes
- Make out
- Quick lip kiss
- Kiss ass
- Feel pants
- Card drawer thinks up a dare specific to groups of 2

Girls only (Only girls do the following after removing their blindfolds, boys must freeze for the turn)
- Have your way with the boy of your choice for 5 minutes
- Strip to underwear
- Strip nude
- Group sex
- Strip all boys to underwear
- Strip all boys to nude
- Card drawer thinks up a dare specific to a group of girls

Guys only (Only guys do the following after removing their blindfolds, girls must freeze for the turn)
- Have your way with the girl of your choice for 5 minutes
- Strip to underwear
- Strip nude
- Group sex
- Strip all girls to underwear
- Strip all girls to nude
- Card drawer thinks up a dare specific to a group of guys

Group (Everyone does together)
- Strip to underwear
- Strip nude
- Group sex
- Run outside for 30 minutes
- Run outside for 10 minutes
- Group cold shower for 5 minutes
- Card drawer thinks up a dare specific to a group of people

Feel free to post additional dares that a group of people could easily do in 1-5 minutes (per dare) with out requiring a whole lot of other stuff (think household items or bodies only when suggesting dares).

Enjoy :)

Psychoclaw
03-12-2008, 07:43 PM
I wonder if we could get a sticky where we could collect these kinds of dares only (not the actual games, I mean the dares from these types of games) so people could pick the ones they liked more easily