PDA

View Full Version : Sky Pee

farmerjoe
03-12-2008, 05:57 PM
This is a dare for guys (or girls, although I'm not sure how they would do it) , its not that hard, but it is pretty fun. Go up to a second (or third or fourth or fifth...) story window and pee out of it. I just did this a few days ago at my house. For the extra daring you could do it at work, school, etc.

MistressMarina
03-12-2008, 08:33 PM
Do you have any idea of the trouble you could get in doing this? Quite literally, you could get sued if it lands on somebody. As funny as this sounds, the legal implications of this dare far outweigh the benefits.

MM

Davros
03-13-2008, 12:09 PM
This is a dare for guys (or girls, although I'm not sure how they would do it) , its not that hard, but it is pretty fun. Go up to a second (or third or fourth or fifth...) story window and pee out of it. I just did this a few days ago at my house. For the extra daring you could do it at work, school, etc.

Have you ever done this?
Who cares?
I have! :D
It was my own bedroom window though and it was the middle of the night :)

DareByrd
03-13-2008, 03:56 PM
lol funny shit there...i did this off of a condo balcony(damn tourists got what they desserved lol)

farmerjoe
03-14-2008, 02:43 PM
Do you have any idea of the trouble you could get in doing this? Quite literally, you could get sued if it lands on somebody. As funny as this sounds, the legal implications of this dare far outweigh the benefits.

MM

Thats why I did it my own backyard. I knew no one was back there.

adisney
03-19-2008, 07:03 AM
Some guys did this on TV, but used a water gun to make it look like he was peeing.