PDA

View Full Version : So Ashamed... I need Punishment!(Female)

Chom
12-31-2011, 02:47 AM
My master is making me request for suitable punishment, leading into the new year... My crime is humping without permission. My master believes it is fitting for me to have a punishment related to this.

My master will consider whatever you suggest, and will make me post details of the ordeals if he approves... no pictures or videos, webcams or otherwise will be used.

These are the items I have at disposal- ribbons, electric toothbrush, 12" ruler, hangers, an old bouncing ball, and lotion.

Different Time
12-31-2011, 03:03 AM
Cover the ball in toothpaste and force it up your ass. Then give yourself 50 spanks with the ruler.

Busty
12-31-2011, 04:05 AM
Ok your punishment wil be.
Get the ribbon and tie it around your waste the get another peice and tie it from the front to the back so it runs tight through the crack of you ass and tight through your pussy.
Now get your tooth brush and go sit spread eagle in front of a window and use your tooth brush the edge yourself as you feel your about to cum stop and get the ruler and spank your pussy with it till the urge subsides then go to the next window and repeat. Keep doing this until you have been to each window.
Once you have been to each window you are to go clean your teeth however your tooth past will be your own girly cum keep scooping it up with your tooth brush and clean your teeth until all the cum has been scooped up.
Now for the ribbon the peice around your waist can go the piece that was through your ass cheeks and pussy is to be put around your neck (loose) like a neclace and worn for the next 2 days so you will smell your cumm for 2 days.