PDA

View Full Version : Creamy Underwear Dare

Wandy282
12-30-2011, 04:20 PM
Here's one for all of you that love messy dares.

Take a plastic carrier bag and poke a couple of leg holes in the bottom, and step into it like a pair of pants. Pull it up nice and tight so there's no way anything can drip out (you might need to take up around your legs). Next, put some tight underwear on over the top to keep it all cosy.

Now you've made yourself a nice pair of foodproof (ish) underwear, you can fill them up with anything messy. I'm going to do this tomorrow and fill my pants with creamy rice pudding and wear them all day.

The more you can fit in the better, and the wider variety of disgusting stuff the better. Kudos to anyone that can come up with the most gross mixture and keep it there the longest...

Have fun!

4xchamps
04-28-2012, 09:10 PM
This dare was great! I poured porridge, ketchup, honey, beans, custard, chocolate, dog food, and a few eggs in there and i kept it there the whole day. Let me know if you have any other awesome dares

Wandy282
04-29-2012, 03:00 PM
I'm glad you liked it! I enjoyed doing this myself. I used 2 tins of rice pudding. It was freezing cold, but it quickly warmed up as I went about my day...

It was so gross feeling it squidge about under my jeans as I sat down. It even spilled over the top at one point! Although, it did seem to pile up under my crotch. I had to keep giving myself a wedgie to maintain the feeling. The only problem was id did leak eventually, and left a creamy feeling long after i took them off!

Your attempt sounds very adventurous! Which of those substances was your favourite/the worst? Did you do much in the day? Luckily I was home alone all day! I was too nervous to go out for a walk... Maybe next time...

4xchamps
04-29-2012, 07:19 PM
I'm glad you liked it! I enjoyed doing this myself. I used 2 tins of rice pudding. It was freezing cold, but it quickly warmed up as I went about my day...

It was so gross feeling it squidge about under my jeans as I sat down. It even spilled over the top at one point! Although, it did seem to pile up under my crotch. I had to keep giving myself a wedgie to maintain the feeling. The only problem was id did leak eventually, and left a creamy feeling long after i took them off!

Your attempt sounds very adventurous! Which of those substances was your favourite/the worst? Did you do much in the day? Luckily I was home alone all day! I was too nervous to go out for a walk... Maybe next time...

Yeah i know all the stuff got warm quickly. If i had to say the worst i would say the dog food because along with the bad feeling it also smelled bad. My favourite would probably be the chocolate because it smelled good and kind of removed the dog food smell. I had a normal day. I did get a few weird looks at work and people didn't want to sit near me but they all know my as a weird guy so it's ok. Do you have any more dares, this was a good idea.

DanB
04-30-2012, 05:12 PM
I've done this before, it was awesome. Poured yogurt and pudding down there, and used a bunch of tape so it didn't leak out. It felt great, very smooth and slippery. Spent most of the time at the computer watching messy videos, till I went to the shower and poured the rest over myself before cleaning up. It's definitely something I'm going to do again as soon as I get the chance.

knoxsoxy1
03-26-2013, 01:44 AM
I did this a while ago - before this dare was posted.
I had:

Canned spaghetti (hot & cold)
Baked Beans (hot & cold)
Ice-cream
Ice cubes
Frozen peas
Honey
Vegemite
Peanut butter
Maple syrup
Eggs (whole before sitting down to crack them)
Whipped cream
Cooked pasta
Cooked rice

I had this all at once and kept sitting down and standing up, and also squashing it around (it felt great).
Unfortunately the bag kept leaking, despite the copious amount of duct tape, so eventually I took it off - after about 2 hours.
I would have loved to have some live earth worms to put in there...this would mean something the contents would be moving all by themselves, rather than me having to move them about for pleasure.

Would love to do this again, but if anyone can come up with a more long term solution so I don't have to worry about leakage, this would be much appreciated.

orlando007007
03-26-2013, 12:57 PM
doing it this very second with egg beens and custard

qatguy
03-26-2013, 04:32 PM
I have a great idea for this dare: just get in a triple bagged black bag with legs inside and just dump the creamy and messy food into it.

stinkybutt
03-28-2013, 07:32 AM
you could just use some diapers instead of plastic bags and underwear to keep it from leaking and for enjoying the mess a little much longer if you want though :) i just tried this one and it was the best