PDA

View Full Version : 21/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (webcam required)

KinkMaster21
12-30-2011, 02:26 PM
21/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (webcam required)

Hello future Slave,

My name is, well, You may call me Master Kink for now, but once you become my slave, my pet. You may address me as a different name when i tell you to.
Im 21,Male,UK and im able to show who i am. Im currently looking for a new pet to play with ;)

What im looking for;
Im looking for my sub to be "idealy Shemale", Sissy Boy{able to Xdress well} Or Female{With a very Kinky mind!!}
I want you to want to experience lots and to push your limits (However your overall limits will be respected). If your a Sissy boy applying for this, then id want you to really be into cross dressing and have it possible to include "make-up" (but not necessary).
Im looking for someone who wants to act out not just their own but also my fetishes and to please me. Im wanting you to have decent looks and a very open mind!
Id rather have a decent length offline relationship with my new slave and if we end up living in the same country, after time im sure we can discuss in person sessions (this is not a must).

Toys/Clothing;
Id prefer if you had toys but its not a must, as long as you have other objects you can use in their place. Some of these
Toys - include (Buttplug/Inflatable Buttplug, Dildo, Gag/Ring Gag, Pegs/clamps, String) Or the closest you can get to them such as (Fruit n Veg)
Clothing - Id like you to own skimpy outfits to really show off the slut you are. (Thongs, Lacey bras, mini skirts, fishnet stockings, Low cut top etc) Ofcourse if you have actual outfits then its a plus! Or we can see what we can create ;)
I may require you to find other odd bits from around your home for example
Glass, Candle, toothpaste, coller and what ever kind of things i think up for a session.

Privacy;
Even though i require you to preform on webcam, Privacy for this relationship is of the upmost importance to me. I will never ask for you to send me pictures of yourself (unless agreed by both in a session to complete an offline task). I will not at any time be taking pictures or recording during a session as im highly against blackmail and wont be using any coding harmful coding during sessions. My computer is virus free with nothing you can catch by sending cam. I want my slave and myself to have the upmost trust for each other as in order to explore deeply into the world of Kink, Trust is needed. I will only ever have 1 slave at any one time and wish that you would be loyal enough to only have 1 master also. I care for my slaves and want them to feel safe with me.

How to Apply;
To Apply to be my slave you will have to be
- Ok with most of my Likes which ill list at the end of this ad.
- Be able to commit during a session.
- Not to cum and then leave, You must be able to cum and keep going with the session if need be.
- Ideally you will be ok with showing face on cam.
- Really be keen to explore the world of Kink.
- Pass a one night Trail.
- Able to preform on webcam.
- Have a well lit room in which to preform.
- Have a Skype account.

Apply by sending me a Private Message via GetDare, Include why you think you are the right slave for me and list your Likes, Dislikes and Limits (Bare in mind you dislikes may still be asked of you as punishments)
Idealy you would be able to start tonight (Or if accepted, from this moment onewards)

Likes - Xdress, Feminization, Bdsm, Piss play/Watersports, Spit, Anal/Anal stretching, Cbt, Nipple play/Torture, Pet play, Pain, Endurance, Positions, Food play, Messy, Enema, Edging/Denial, Punishments, Spanking, Facials, Gagging, Cumplay, Forced orgasms/Orgasm Denial, Multiple Orgasm, Body writing.

Limits - Blood, Family, Bestiality, Lasting body damage, Public, Blackmail, Illegal, Dangerous.

KinkMaster21