PDA

View Full Version : Punish me...

badgirl85
12-30-2011, 01:17 PM
I'm a bad little slut that needs to be punished.

I will do anything you ask. Even public humilitation.

Proof will be provided via private messages.

Lucid
12-30-2011, 01:21 PM
Well, I'm a slave myself...I'm always the one getting the punishments and never handing them out. Might be a nice change, might not. Let's find out.

What is something that sets your erotic pleasure on fire? Something that makes you squirm like a bug. Something that will make you scream and beg for mercy if it's teased in front of you as your hands reach and try to grab it but I keep pulling it away. In other words, name some of your fetishes so I have something to work with dear. :)

badgirl85
12-30-2011, 01:24 PM
I'll do anything that doesn't involve blood or scat. I enjoy being publicly humiliated and have many toys that i can use :)

tcfd403
12-30-2011, 01:25 PM
please list your toys

badgirl85
12-30-2011, 01:26 PM
butt blugs (small and large)
nipple clamps
vibrator
dildo
hand cuffs

Viking_Guy
12-30-2011, 01:27 PM
Take a marker and write "Slap me" on your boobs. Then give them 25 slaps each.

badgirl85
12-30-2011, 01:30 PM
Good warm up for my nipples Viking Guy :)

Lucid
12-30-2011, 01:34 PM
Take some ice cubes, slip them into your pussy. Wait until they melt, and you feel cold shivers running through your body. Take the dildo to your numb pussy and ride it until you have to struggle to keep going. Then put some more ice into your pussy, finally slip the dildo deep into your caverns keep it there until night time. Then your free to do as you please.

Punisher37
12-30-2011, 01:55 PM
What have you done that you need to be punished for?

badgirl85
12-30-2011, 02:01 PM
I cheated on my bf and he broke up with me. I need to punish myself for being such a whore.

Punisher37
12-30-2011, 02:11 PM
That is very bad. Spank your pussy 20 times with a ruler, then spank each breast and each buttock 20 times with the same ruler. Then kneel on dry rice for half an hour holding two coins against the wall with your tits.

mastermike74
12-30-2011, 02:24 PM
As simple starter public humiliation punishment. Not sure where you live (city, town, etc) but you are to walk in public with your dildo in your mouth for 5 minutes.

Also a detailed description of your experience.

Master Mike

fullcharmer
12-30-2011, 02:30 PM
I send it via PM but nothing reply than i send it there

this is a dare for you:

take a bottle "the size is your choise"
put it in a chair and now sit in the chair without helping with your hand put bottle in your ass

for more difficult use a stool or low chair

for more difficul do this in your garden or backyard

ps. use only plastic botle because glass its simple to brok, and fill it with a cold water if you want freez it.

TheHotBoyWonder
12-30-2011, 02:46 PM
Edge once usinge your panties inside you so the are wet through.
Then tape them in your mouth along with the key to the cuffs.
Attach your nipple clamps then lock your hands behind your back.
Before you can attempt to remove the key from your mouth you must
edge 3 times using 3 different items not your toys in your room.
You must then insert and push out both buttplugs 20 times.
After this you must ride your dildo for 15 mins in that time you must cum twice no more or less otherwise you must take your vibrator and go cum in your back garden once. Then remove your panties and unlock yourself you will wear these on your head for the night. Proof a pic of each toy plus panties before and after.

banneduser
12-30-2011, 03:09 PM
Always nice to see you have learned your lesson

"I cheated on my BF, so please, all you strange men out there tell me what to do and I will send you sexy pics" nice one :)

TheHotBoyWonder
12-30-2011, 03:13 PM
Always nice to see you have learned your lesson

"I cheated on my BF, so please, all you strange men out there tell me what to do and I will send you sexy pics" nice one :)

Its getting it out of her system so it wont fail next time.:D

ghyt
12-30-2011, 03:38 PM
I cheated on my bf and he broke up with me. I need to punish myself for being such a whore.
first of all you shouldn't have sex for some time, lets make it at least a month!

and to let the world know you're such a slut cuff your hands behind your back while you're naked in some public place, you should stay like this for at least 10 minutes, while shouting that you're a slutty whore and asking people to feel you, ask them to send you the pics they take during that and later send them to 3 people from your cell contacts

pj2216
12-31-2011, 04:22 PM
After aranging to meet up with your ex in a public space..

First, instert the anal plug.
Next put nipple clamps on inner labial lips
third dress up like a good slut. Make sure the clamps and be seen. Obviously, no underwear is allowed.
forth, go to the public space and meet ex
fifth, ask ex to punish you more.

Sound&Fury
01-01-2012, 03:25 PM
Fill both your holes with whatever toys you please. Butt plug or dildo. Attach your nipple clamps and only wear a tight shirt and jeans. Go to a semi public area and remove all the toys, and don't forget to lick them clean.

thegrim07
01-02-2012, 06:26 PM
drive to a public parking lot during the day, roll your window about halfway down, strip nude, and go to town on yourself for 10 minutes