PDA

View Full Version : Punish him

Myslaveyourmistress
12-29-2011, 07:08 PM
Help I need something new to punish my slave. His usual punishments include being bit, spanked, walked around the house on a collar and leash, being put on all fours and fucked with a dildo. I enjoy doing almost anything new or fun to him but I will not be kicking or slapping his balls ( I justnlike them to much to hurt) so please help a mistress find a new punishment for her slave boy.

subslaveboy63
12-29-2011, 07:10 PM
Have him edge several times using toothpaste as a lube and don't allow him to wash it off for several hours.

Busty
12-29-2011, 10:08 PM
make him wear diapers yhen you can control all his needs in private and in public.

In private you can make him wear them however you want :exeample on their own or with just a shirt

In public: with loose clothes or tight clothes (reveals the buldge) he will be conciuos of them all the time.

when in private or public you can control his longest form of self control by controling his bladder and bowel (if you want) ie make him beg to use a toilet and you may or may not grant him this depending if he has satisfied your requirments at the time.

Hope this helps.