PDA

View Full Version : Vacation TorD

KatieGirl
03-10-2008, 08:06 PM
I'll be going on vacation to sunny Florida next week, adn am looking for some dares! I'll have access to a pool, a private shower, the beach, and lots of equipment! My limits are: Nothing beyond semi-public, nothing illegal, nothing permanent and nothing with family. And, I'm sorta interested in a few gross or painful ones. ;D And I'm a seventeen year old female!

AM.PM
03-10-2008, 09:32 PM
put whipped cream on your but along with some chocolate syrup and then wear it out in public for at leat 3 hours. i dont think its that mad because i dont think people would notice anything unless your making a weird face or if u told some one

NJTallGuy
03-11-2008, 09:38 AM
I'll be going on vacation to sunny Florida next week, adn am looking for some dares! I'll have access to a pool, a private shower, the beach, and lots of equipment! My limits are: Nothing beyond semi-public, nothing illegal, nothing permanent and nothing with family. And, I'm sorta interested in a few gross or painful ones. ;D And I'm a seventeen year old female!

I dare you take along last year's bathing suit and a nail file and using the file...slowly file away some of the straps until more than 1/2 way cut. Now put on the bathing suit and go for a swim, go about your day and enjoy having a wardrobe malfunction at some point when one of the straps final gives way. You never know it could be embarassing, it might not happen, or it could happen at a very opportune time - the daring part is knowing it should happen but not knowing when.

Let us know what happened when you return.

MM18
03-11-2008, 11:41 AM
Loosen the straps on you bathing suit top and bottom if you can, dive into the pool or the ocean, something will fall off or down, take you time in noticing your malfunction then act suprized.

bonnie
03-11-2008, 12:34 PM
On the last day of your holiday when you're tanning write SLUT on your stomach in clear sunblock. It won't show up that day, but the white bits will be with you for a few weeks afterwards.

If you're after a gross dare go to a local bait shop and get some worm bait. Take a handful of worms and shove them down your bathing suit bottoms before you go for a walk.

doggey girl
03-11-2008, 03:49 PM
you could swim in the pool nacked 4 20 or howrever mins u like

theuntouchable
03-11-2008, 10:40 PM
when you go to the beach in your bathing suit, fill it with as much sand as you can. leave there until you would change out of your suit

bonnie
03-12-2008, 02:22 PM
when you go to the beach in your bathing suit, fill it with as much sand as you can. leave there until you would change out of your suit

If you're going to do this then don't forget to put plenty of tanning oil in your bikini bottoms first so the sand really sticks:D

since1980
03-12-2008, 04:12 PM
Beach dare

Insert as many pairs of knickers in your pussy as possible. get dressed in a bikini, Go to the beach and have a swim in the sea. When you get out, you must get changed in to each pair of knickers you managed to insert in your pussy (this means taking them out of your pussy on the beach.

Gross dare

for one whole day When you go to the toilet you must pee through your panties, don't take them off until the end of the day, (you can remove for pooing) Now use your knickers to masturbate making sure they get nice and juicy. Now suck on them for 10 minutes.

Painful

get your clit pierced