PDA

View Full Version : 21/F Punish Me.

Filatauche
12-23-2011, 07:13 PM
I've been a very naughty girl (won't say why). I need you to tell me what to do and punish me for being such a dirty whore.

Will do anything within my limits provided that I have the equipment.

muddz
12-23-2011, 07:15 PM
say why and we know why to punish you.

Alexax
12-23-2011, 07:20 PM
Throw away all ur underwear .. (bras too)

Filatauche
12-24-2011, 01:55 AM
say why and we know why to punish you.

Well... lets just say i haven't been completely faithful to a "partner".

shadowofchaos
12-24-2011, 03:38 AM
Well... lets just say i haven't been completely faithful to a "partner".

in that case I believe you should break some limits that is a horrbile thing to do

Busty
12-24-2011, 03:46 AM
in that case I believe you should break some limits that is a horrbile thing to do

I agree with shadow. But to choose how many you test since you currently have 11. Roll a dice
1 or 2 = 4 Limits
3or 4 = 7 Limits
5 = 8 Limits
6 = ALL limits

Bubuk
12-24-2011, 03:51 AM
You denied to get orgasms for 2 weeks (exception: if you get it with your partner).
If your partner know about your cheating ask him to spank you and fuck your anally.

ichsagedir
12-24-2011, 09:33 AM
Write the most 3 degrading things you can think of on your body (Report back, what these things were)
Then roll a dice and put as many ice cubes as you rolled into your pussy. Repeat the process for your ass. Wear your panties until the ice melted, then put the soaked panties into your mouth and roll the dice a last time. Multiply the result with 5 and spank yourself this many times.

BelgianDare
12-24-2011, 04:58 PM
spank yourself the number of times of your house number
then roll a dice, put this number of ice cubes in pussy and ass
count the minutes till it all is melted, this is the number of hours you can't edge nor orgasm
write in the meantime 'i am a worthless slut in your pubic area, fuck me on your ass, and slap me on your breasts'
then go clothed as you are now to a park, and put all clothes on in reversed order (so underwear will become the outer layer) and go back home
then, if A=1, B=2, C= 3, ..., Z = 26, take your real first name, add all the figures and this is the number of cloth pins you have to put on pussy and breasts, you can decide yourself where you put it and sleep like this tonight

enjoy ;-P

humiliatemepls
12-25-2011, 03:22 PM
act like a dog for the rest of the day, no clothes, no speech, crawl on all 4s and at form the floor.