PDA

View Full Version : humiliatea little sissy slut

sissyslut121
12-21-2011, 06:48 PM
Hi all,
i am a dirty sissy slut that is here only to pleasure other people and not myself. my master (willfran) ordered me to create this post and ask for tasks. i do not own any male underwear and can only wear girly panties or sissy thongs.
treat me like a slut, degrade me and humiliate me

thank you

sissyslut121

Rsnoop321
12-21-2011, 11:23 PM
Soo u dirty little slut.... Soo for the next week u must wear the same pair of sissy little slutty thongs....u can only take it off to shower and poop and pee.... But u can only pee twice a day and poop once a day.... U must orgasm twice a day into your thong....but... To u must use toothpaste.... Hope u like it you dirty little slut... Ohh and u must write on your ass and chest "I'm a dirty little slut" and then put the sharpie in ur ass !! Enjoy

sissyslut121
12-22-2011, 04:34 AM
Thank you sir Rsnoop32.

Unfortunately about the orgasms twice a day. My master does nt let me touch my clit with permission. However if you have any other tasks I will do.

Also after work I will be going t buy some more panties and am getting some tomorro

Thanks.

Sissyslut121

Busty
12-22-2011, 06:01 AM
How about this then:
Go to the mall, when you need to pee let go a 5 second spurt then go and find some where to buy some diapers. You must ask for help to find your size and for every 10 minutes with out them you are to let go another 5 second spurt. Once you have then ask where the restrooms are and go put one on. Once you have it on you may finish peeing, also once you have it on go to 5 different shops and look at items on the bottom shelf or try on shoes / clothes, and panties over the top since you are going to buy some to increase the risk of being seen wearing a diaper
then once you are back home:
you can be a puppy and complete the following
since puppies aren't potty trained you will need a puppy diaper (homemade from towels google it if you need to) you will strip to a short tshirt and the diaper and put socks on hands and feet to act as paws. You will also put socks on your ears for floppy ears. If you have a collar put it on, but if not, belts work fine. You will walk on all fours and you will not be allowed to talk any human language for the hour. If your alone, remember to occasionally let out some barks, or whines. You will set out two bowls, one with water and one with w/e food you like. You must attempt to eat and drink it all without the use of your hands. After that refreshing meal, Crawl around your room for at least 10 minutes. Try marking your territory by lifting your leg and peeing, which should be embarrassing as it will all go into your diaper. You can then crawl inside and find a good, heavy, stationary object. Tie yourself up to that object through your collar. You will remain there, but while you wait, I wouldn't want you to get to bored. You must bring yourself to the edge before you can be released. Now it's time to test your puppy senses, select 6 objects you can pick up in your mouth and a corner to take them to. Once you have done this put on a blind fold and start to spin in the centre of your room after every 3 turns throw 1 of the objects keep doing this until all 6 have been thrown. Now keeping the blind fold on use your puppy sense of smell to find each of the six objects, each time you find one you are to take it to the spot selected at the start you may only pick the object up with your mouth. After you've done that, you've shown that you have been a good puppy! You may then enjoy the rest of your hour as a good puppy would act. Play with some toys using your mouth, chase your tail, or you may even watch tv. The tv must be turned on to animal planet only, and you are to stay on the floor. Good pets don't get on furniture. Once you have completed all tasks you are to come on get dare and ask members when your puppy diaper can come off.

sissyslut121
12-22-2011, 08:44 AM
Thank you busty for yours tasks. However my master has told me that he doesn't want me to do diapers please keep humiliating this pathetic sissy. I will have a butt plug tomorrow

coolgirl2399
12-22-2011, 09:31 AM
So heres the deal you dirty slut. You must shave so you'll be nice and smooth, sissys like you should not have any body hair. Also you should get a bra as well and wear it.

Busty
12-25-2011, 06:13 PM
Thank you busty for yours tasks. However my master has told me that he doesn't want me to do diapers please keep humiliating this pathetic sissy. I will have a butt plug tomorrow

Ok well thats fine. However still do the challenge but instead of diapers wear 3 pairs of panties. For the mall part of the challenge roll a dive for the number of shops to visit. for each shop let go a 5 second spurt into your panties then ask someone where the toilet is. You must do this in how ever many shops you rolled.

For the remainder of the challenge as puppy change the puppy diaper for 2 pair of panties.

Hope this is better.

sissyslut121
12-26-2011, 09:37 AM
thanks busty i will see what my master says.

also if there are any panties that you guys think i should get. post a link and i see what master says.

also the toothpaste taste is very sore i just put a bit on and its burning like mad

sissyslut121
01-03-2012, 06:15 AM
Hi all,

I found out that toothpaste is painful. My worthless clit is tied up most days and today at work I have a nice red mesh see through thong on and a pair of nude pantyhose. I've been hard for the past 3 hours. Sorry I've not had time to do most of the tasks as family have been round most days.

Thanks

Your worthless sissy slut