PDA

View Full Version : Yolks On You

mascot1920
12-21-2011, 12:19 AM
We meet again. I wonder, would you be interested in doing a little dare for me? Well, when I mean little....XD

Well, if you have the courage and the means, go grab yourself 1 egg and a dildo or dildo type object to play with!

Look at that egg, go on, guess what your gonna do with it.

If your a girl, place the egg in your pussy.
If your a guy, place the egg in your ass.
For either sex, if it's to hard (mainly for guys) you can use a small amount of lube.

How does it feel? hopefully your feeling a little more...full?

Good. Now, get comfy. Grab that toy of yours, the dildo I asked you to get.

Now here is the deal. You get to cum, BUT there is a catch. You must masturbate with the dildo in your pussy (for girls) or ass (for guys.)You must push it in and out as far as you can make it go. You cannot stop pushing it in and out while masturbating, even if your also using the other hand for something else.

If at any time your rough play breaks the egg. And you should definitely feel it break. Then you have to quickly finish up, orgasm and then go without orgasm for 4 days afterward. If you simply cannot wait that long to cum, then, squeeze the egg out of your ass or pussy, fry it up and have a nice good meal on the house.

If you manage to cum without breaking your egg, congrats. Push your egg out slowly, and give it a nice good look. Ahh, it's still intact. That means you too can enjoy a nice fried egg...but fortunately yours might be a little less....flavorful. Oh, and you get to cum as much as you like!

Enjoy boys and girls!

Slavetoanybody
12-21-2011, 02:53 AM
What about shells in the anus coldunt that screw stuff up or b realy painfull?

SuicideCode
12-21-2011, 03:46 AM
uhm.. Interesting.. But indeed, what about shells? They can do some serious damage in your ass. your ass is very delicate.

nellybell
12-21-2011, 04:37 AM
Oh god this is a big pile of bad idea and illness just waiting to happen.

A.) As mentioned above, eggshells get nasty little points when they break. At work I did a lovely just of jabbing myself with one today and if it had been in the vaginal lining it would have hurt like hell and possibly broken the skin. If it had been the lining of my anus, in all likelihood it would have ripped something. Very not safe...

B.) Eggs are NOT sanitary unless fully cooked. Fun little bacteria like salmonella tend to hangout in uncooked egg and it can make you rather ill. That's why you are not supposed to eat straight cookie dough and such. Now, if you break the egg inside of your intestines you release all that fun bacteria into your body because your intestines are meant to absorb as much nutrients as humanly possibly from your excess food before it exists the body. So all of that is going to be take in. Not a good situation to have yourself in. For girls the addition of food in your vagina can greatly offset it's natural balance and you could set yourself up for a nasty yeast infection.

mascot1920
12-21-2011, 08:27 AM
Ok, I dare everyone not to do this potentially dangerous dare........beacuse the last thing I need is someone getting hurt....would make me feel bad :(

casimir
12-22-2011, 01:39 AM
it was a fun idea i took an egg once but i sealed it in a ziplock bag first

mascot1920
12-22-2011, 11:37 AM
my dare is why you never try to think of dares at 3am after being up for 24 hours straight.........itz badz.

daremaster 1
12-22-2011, 04:51 PM
I agree with casimir, if you put it in a bag this could work. But still I wouldn't do it.

Slavetoanybody
12-22-2011, 08:19 PM
Yup bag indee I might try this now or hmmm nvm mascot u will come up with somthing

mascot1920
12-22-2011, 11:33 PM
Personally, I suggest not doing it at all. It was a bad idea conceived at a time of dire exhaustion. I dont want to be the one responsible for someone getting hurt.

daremaster 1
12-23-2011, 08:11 AM
Personally, I suggest not doing it at all. It was a bad idea conceived at a time of dire exhaustion. I dont want to be the one responsible for someone getting hurt.

Shouldn't we just close this so that nobody atempts to do this?

mascot1920
12-23-2011, 03:31 PM
I have been trying to figure out how to so the warning will have to suffice till then

daremaster 1
12-23-2011, 06:06 PM
I have been trying to figure out how to so the warning will have to suffice till then

Just ask a mod to close it? Also, if we stop leaving commets less people will see it.