PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some good punishments...

Haifisch
12-19-2011, 11:51 AM
My Master wanted me to make this thread to ask for humiliating punishments and some new rules for me to live by. My limits are in my signature. I'll answer any questions and my Master will decide on the punishments and rules. Thanks for any responses. :)

shadowofchaos
12-19-2011, 05:32 PM
what toys do you have and what are your current rules?

Haifisch
12-19-2011, 10:05 PM
what toys do you have and what are your current rules?

I have a vibrator, a few chip clip things, handcuffs. And my rules are I have to be naked as much as possible and when I sleep (I don't live alone so I need to be careful), kneel with a gag in my mouth whenever I talk to my Master, eat out of a bowl and leave my toys out on display whenever possible.

newtoswitch
12-19-2011, 11:11 PM
What are your rules for orgasm? I think spanking are always good for punishments, you could be denied orgasm, forced to walk outside with a vibrator in your ass, you could be tied with your hands behind your back left begging for release, writing reports, writing lines, corner time, taking cold showers, diet restriction, going out in public with a skirt and no panties.

Do you have a dress code for when you go outside? You could always refer to yourself as "This whore" or "This bitch". You could have to wake your Master up everyday with a blow job, make all of his food, clean his house, lick his boots clean, make yourself available to whomever he chooses. hmm....sorry that's all I can think of for now.

Haifisch
12-20-2011, 05:43 PM
What are your rules for orgasm? I think spanking are always good for punishments, you could be denied orgasm, forced to walk outside with a vibrator in your ass, you could be tied with your hands behind your back left begging for release, writing reports, writing lines, corner time, taking cold showers, diet restriction, going out in public with a skirt and no panties.

Do you have a dress code for when you go outside? You could always refer to yourself as "This whore" or "This bitch". You could have to wake your Master up everyday with a blow job, make all of his food, clean his house, lick his boots clean, make yourself available to whomever he chooses. hmm....sorry that's all I can think of for now.

My rules for orgasms are I have to ask permission to masturbate and cum. My dress code is pretty simple, no panties and I have to be naked whenever I'm alone. Oh, and my Master is an online one so some of those things aren't possible. I should have specified that in my first post. But the rest of them are great suggestions. I have corner time, cold showers every other day, probably going to have denied orgasms. I'm actually about to go spend an hour and a half in the corner now handcuffed with a vibrator in my ass and clamps on my pussy lips.