PDA

View Full Version : Male CBT Dice Dare

Open_M
12-17-2011, 08:29 AM
Needed:

2 Rulers
Up to 7 rubber bands
4 dice

This is my first dare, so be kind! First gather the supplies and get your cock hard. Now roll the dice (I used random.org/dice). The first dice is the number of rubber bands you will put around your balls and cock, then twist the rubber band and put it over your cock. Now slide one of the rulers under the rubber bands so it sits a couple inches under your balls. Now put one rubber band over the tip of your cock and around the ruler to hold that end still, you may have to loop it depending on how big it is.

Now take the next two dice, and whatever they add up to, that's how many times you're going to pull the ruler away from your balls. The third dice is how high (in inches) that you will raise it up before just letting go and having the ruler slap your balls.

I have a few pics on my profile on kinktalk if you'd like to check those out to get a visual of what I'm talking about.

Have fun!

UrbanMale
12-17-2011, 05:13 PM
Fuc! that smarts.

Wrathchild
12-18-2011, 04:01 PM
Love this dare and will try this as soon as I can :D

con5
12-19-2011, 09:27 AM
nice dare hafe to try it

Open_M
12-19-2011, 04:23 PM
Fuc! that smarts.

That's the idea!

daremaster 1
12-19-2011, 04:25 PM
Hmmmmmm... good dare. I will do it tomarrow.

BamaSwitch
12-21-2011, 02:55 PM
Cool idea! I'll have to give this one a go...

321tt
02-14-2012, 09:27 AM
I tried it a while ago but didn't post it here. To be honest, I have never been able to go any real BT (ball torture), because I wasn't able to find satisfactory yet safe strength of the hits.

Even though I had to modify the dare (I ended with another amounts and arrangement of the rubber bands because doubled they were way too short on the shaft which is really not safe), I really enjoyed it and the pain was quite severe yet controlled and bearable.