PDA

View Full Version : Depants yourself dice dare (Public, 18+, Unisex)

PoraciousMitch
12-14-2011, 07:14 AM
A simple but difficult dice dare, for the daring. Roll once each time, and use a 6 sided die.
For those who dont know, depantsing is pulling your pants down from the back or sides so they fall to your ankles. Its really simple, but not very easy. Works for skirts, shorts, or w/e.
As an addon, girls must wear skirts and boys must wear shorts. And if you are a girl, whenever i say pants, just think skirt.
And obviously make sure noone is able to see you at first.

When:

Morning
Midday
Evening
Night
Midday
Night

Where:

Outside your front door
In a public restroom, outside of a cubicle, preferably near a basin
Outside your front door
On a sidewalk at least 5 minutes from home
Outside your front door
In somebody elses house, somewere in plain sight where the occupant might go (If impossible, restart)

Can you be wearing underwear:

Yes
Yes
Yes
No
Yes
No

Delay before pulling back up:

1 sec
3 sec
5 sec
2 sec
30 sec
1 sec

Addon (mandatory):

'Fall' over when your pants go down
Have 'trouble' pulling them back up
Take them off completely, then put them back on
Drop them again 5 seconds after getting them back up
Do this dare 3 times in one day, rerolling for each one (if you get this again, reroll)
None! Or reroll if youre so inclined

Addon (for the daring, optional):

Copy all of this down onto paper, and bring a 6 sided die with you, and roll as you go. That means after you drop your pants you roll to see how long you have to wait before pulling them up, and then the addon, and then you do both of them. This will make it much longer are intense
You may only use your little fingers to pull your pants back up
You may only use one little finger to pull your pants back up, and you must do every normal addon.
You must do this every day for one week as well as every addon, and another one of these addons. (if you get this again, reroll)
Write on your thighs and rear before doing this, with a thick marker (reroll if impossible for you)
You may not use your hands to drop your pants (harder than it sounds)

If you chicken out of something Private Msg me for your punishment.

Id appreciate some kind of feedback. Did i make it too hard? Too easy? Am i on the right track?

7890kjb
12-14-2011, 07:57 AM
this is a decent dare but if you get in someone else's house you can just do this in the bathroom with the door locked and if in a public toilet you can just go in a cubical.

PoraciousMitch
12-14-2011, 08:01 AM
this is a decent dare but if you get in someone else's house you can just do this in the bathroom with the door locked and if in a public toilet you can just go in a cubical.

Good points. Ill edit those a bit.

nudie
03-06-2012, 08:32 AM
What I threw:

When:
5. Midday

Where:
4. On a sidewalk at least 5 minutes from home

4. No

3. 5 sec

Addon (mandatory):
4. Drop them again 5 seconds after getting them back up

How it went:
I was walking around without my underwear which was already a turn on. But all streets were really busy and within 5 seconds at least 6-7 cars would pass, so that was not really an option. So I walked into a park. A lot of people were walking their dogs or just hanging out in the park. Finally i found a bit of a quite corner (still people sitting on benches less than 30 meters away (sight blocked by some bushes but if they decided to leave they had 2 options walking past me or going the other way). So I decided to drop my pants there. And again 5 seconds later. I did it for 10 seconds both times instead of the required 5 to compensate for not doing it on the sidewalk. So total duration was nearly 30 seconds. But they seemed to last for at least 5 minutes.

nudie
03-06-2012, 05:44 PM
I was dared to do it again. These numbers were thrown for me:

When:
4. Night

Where:
5. Outside your front door

1. Yes

5. 30 sec

Addon (mandatory):

Will report soon.

defcon101
03-08-2012, 12:05 AM
Alright here is what I rolled:

When:
4. Night

Where:

Can you wear underwear?
4. No

2. 3 sec

Addon (mandatory):
3. Take them off completely, then put them back on

I will let you know how it goes. About to go do it now.

Did it and the unthinkable happened it. I lived back off some major roads and a car actually drove by while I had my pants off and was half naked. I have no idea if they saw me or not.

nudie
03-08-2012, 03:06 AM
I was dared to do it again. These numbers were thrown for me:

When:
4. Night

Where:

1. Yes

5. 30 sec

Addon (mandatory):

Will report soon.

Did it yesterday when i came home at 4 am. I already undid my belt at zipper so i could drop it quickly when i came to my front door. So i dropped them immediately when i got of my bike. I locked my bike and opened the front door to spent some of the 30 seconds but still had to wait a bit to get the rest of them to pass. Then i pulled them back up and dropped them again 5 seconds later. By this moment i had gotten a bit more confidence since the night was very quiet (noone had passes which is very unusual in my street even at 4am) so i decided to walk onto the sidewalk (which is just 2 meters from front door) but still put me in view from a much larger distance. Finally pulled pants back up and went inside.

Deni92
03-08-2012, 07:05 AM
I might chicken out, but since i wont be in this town for long...

Night
In a public restroom, outside of a cubicle, preferably near a basin
No
30 sec

And to make it count...

'Fall' over when your pants go down
Have 'trouble' pulling them back up
Take them off completely, then put them back on
Drop them again 5 seconds after getting them back up
Do this dare 3 times in one day, rerolling for each one (if you get this again, reroll)

You may only use one little finger to pull your pants back up, and you must do every normal addon.
Write on your thighs and rear before doing this, with a thick marker (reroll if impossible for you)
You may not use your hands to drop your pants (harder than it sounds)

And lastly,

You must do this every day for one week

Thisll also be the hardest dare ive ever done.
Thats the point!

tjpublic
03-09-2012, 05:03 PM
I really Liked Your dare, but I wanted to make it a little bit more applicable for my situation of being in a hotel!

So here are my changes for the Hotel Dare:

Same Deal, Must drop Shorts

When:
1. 6PM
2. 9PM
3. 11PM
4. Two Times Same Day of Choice (Must be 1hr apart)
5. 12PM
6. 1AM

Where:
2. In The Parking Lot
3. Outside your room door
4. In Front of the Elevator
5. At the ice machine/vending machine on my floor
6. Stairwell Floor 4
7. Stairwell Floor 3
8. Stairwell on Floor 2
9. At the ice machine/vending machine on another floor
10. Stairwell Floor 1
11. In the Elevator
12. Outside of Choice

You be wearing Shorts and:
1. Shirt
2. Nothing
3. Shirt
4. Nothing
5. Shirt and Boxers
6. Nothing

1. 5 sec
2. 3 sec
3. 10 sec
4. 7 sec
5. 20 sec
6. 1 sec

Add-on (mandatory):
1. Take Completely off, Do Add-On #2
2. Have 'trouble' pulling them back up
3. Take them off completely, then put them back on
5. Do this dare 3 times in one day, rerolling for each one (if you get this again, go to Ad On #2)
6. Take off and throw at least 10 steps away

Addon 2 (Must Do If Rolled above):
1. Shorts Only Required, 2 locations at same time, roll for location
2. Must walk 1 floor in stairwell naked
3. Must take off shorts and throw them to a different floor than standing on in stairwell
4. Must do dare 3 times in one day, different rolls each
5. Fill ice bucket naked
6. Lay down where ever the dare takes you completely naked

tjpublic
03-09-2012, 05:08 PM
Rolled for my adjusted dare:

4. Two Times Same Day of Choice (Must be 1hr apart)
First Time:
3. Outside your room door
3. Shirt
1. 5 sec

2nd Time.
6. Stairwell Floor 4
2. Nothing
5. 20 sec

Will likely get this done tonight, Will post what happens!

tjpublic
03-10-2012, 09:56 AM
Completed My dare:

The first one I did at about 6:30PM. I wasn't really planning on completing it now, but I went to fill my ice bucket wearing only shorts and a t-shirt. As I was getting back to my room, I thought, why not!

I dropped my drawers, standing there with a t-shirt on and my shorts around my ankles. The shirt I was wearing was a medium, I am 6'2" so it doesn't even get close to covering anything, I was completely exposed, in the Hallway, Where anyone could open a door or get off the elevator!

The second portion, which I was expecting to be a piece of cake once it got later wasn't as easy as planned. At about 11:20PM a group of 150 High School students checked into my hotel, doors slamming like crazy, and kids all over the place. I wasn't completely sure what this meant at the time...

I decided to go check out the situation, threw on shorts and a t-shirt and headed back to the ice machine. There were a dozen or so kids walking around in the hallway, I thought to myself that I may not be able to complete the dare due to the activity. I went back to my room for a bit and thought about it, I decided to go check out the situation yet again. My floor only has a can machine for pop, I really wanted a bottle of water, so I decided to go see if I could find a machine with bottled water. I threw on my shorts and t-shirt and took off. I walked to the vending machines on every floor, as I was walking around, I noticed that several doors had tape on them. This is a technique used by the group leaders in order to make sure the kids stay in their rooms.

At this point I decided, now is as good of time as ever to get this done. There was another dare I had to incorporate with the dare.

I was walking from the first floor up to the top. I took off my shorts at floor #2. I walked up 2 flights of stairs wearing only my t-shirt. When I arrived to the 4th floor, I took off my shirt. I was standing at the top of the stairs, completely naked, clothes laying next to me. I stood there for 20 seconds. Afterwards I laid down on the ground briefly and spread my legs (for the other dare)

After this I got up, threw my clothes on, and headed back to my floor. As I opened the door to the stairwell and one of the group leaders was sitting in the hallway, I walked past him and slipped back into my room!

I will likely do this dare again tonight!

kitty88
04-09-2012, 10:04 PM
I did this dare yesterday.
I rolled:
5: midday
3: outside front door
1: wearing underwear
4: 2 secs delay

it was the middle of the day so there were plenty of people around but dont think anyone saw me! stood at the front door and dropped my skirt to my ankles so i was standing there ina t shirt and thong then pulled back up, fun little dare!!

knightgunner13
04-09-2012, 10:11 PM
i wimped out who want to pm me my punishment