roxy55
12-11-2011, 07:03 PM
Someone please give me punishing!

Voiceless_Frame
12-11-2011, 07:38 PM
Beat your disrespectful pussy.

CaptainT
12-12-2011, 09:42 PM
Well since you like cumming so much. Put on a cotton pair of panties, you are to masturbate in them and cum in them 5 times without stopping. During this masturbation you must be fingering your dirty ass hole as well :) After the five orgasms your are to press the crotch of your panties deep into your wet and dripping pussy getting as much of your juices as you can on them. After your dirty panties have absorbed all your juices you are to stretch them over your face and masturbate whilst licking them clean without the use of your hands :) You may only top once they are clean. You must report back on the smell, taste, feelings etc

Further Punishment if you wish:

You are to roll a dice that is 1-6, if you roll a 1, nothing happens your punishment is over. If you roll a 2-4 you must pee in those same panties you just cleaned, if you roll a 5-6 you must poo in your panties as well as pee.

That is all :)

slaveBoy4
12-13-2011, 05:43 PM
Your pussy definitely need some sort of punishment... I think you should have to wear a crotch rope for an entire 24 hours. Make it as tight as you can and include a few knots in there for extra good measure. By days end you will know never to cum without permission again.
If you don't have any rope or twine, go to a hardware store and buy a ball of hemp. Its the relatively thin, but very painful stuff. It shouldn't cost more than $5 or $10 for a few 100 yards.