PDA

View Full Version : Fun Shower Ideas

prettylittleslut27
12-11-2011, 08:28 AM
For a long time I've been tryingg to come up with some fun bondage to do in the shower to make it more interesting. If anyone has any ideas for some shower-friendly punishments please feel free to share and i will post about how well it went. :D

Punisher37
12-12-2011, 01:19 PM
For a long time I've been tryingg to come up with some fun bondage to do in the shower to make it more interesting. If anyone has any ideas for some shower-friendly punishments please feel free to share and i will post about how well it went. :D

The really obvious and unoriginal one is to take a cold shower.

prettylittleslut27
12-13-2011, 11:26 AM
But i'm looking for somethign fun and original

Dark_Delight
12-13-2011, 12:03 PM
Take a shower on all fours like a dog.

pplwatching
12-13-2011, 12:39 PM
Get a pair of handcuffs and freeze the key into an ice cube. The braver you are, the bigger you can make the ice cube.

Step into the shower wearing only bikini bottoms or panties.

Turn on the shower.

Slip the ice cube into your panties, nestled over your clit or between your labia. Pull your panties tightly over the ice cube.

Lock yourself into the handcuffs, preferably with your hands behind your back.

Using only the heat from the shower (and your poor pussy) try to get the ice cube to melt to free the key. You can direct the spray from the shower on your pussy, but you can't use your hands to do it.

Get the key out of your panties. If your hands are behind your back you will have to be creative.

Free yourself.

If you don't have / can't afford handcuffs then freeze some kind of trinket into the ice cube and when it's free you'll have completed your challenge. You still have to get it out of your panties without using your hands. You'll just have to use willpower to keep from fishing the ice cube from your panties.

Lets hope that your hot water heater doesn't run out of hot water before you're free. Then again, maybe next time you can make a bigger ice cube :cool:.

P.s. Make sure there's a filter on the drain. You wouldn't want your key going down the drain!

prettylittleslut27
12-13-2011, 02:39 PM
Those are both great ideas. i think tonight when i shower, I would like to try it, only how exactly do i freeze the item into ice....i suppose I could put it in a bowl but then it wouldn't be a block it would be like a disc....lol

pplwatching
12-13-2011, 03:21 PM
Those are both great ideas. i think tonight when i shower, I would like to try it, only how exactly do i freeze the item into ice....i suppose I could put it in a bowl but then it wouldn't be a block it would be like a disc....lol

A simple ice cube tray works if your freezer doesn't have automatic ice. If you want something bigger, a small Dixie cup or just about anything plastic that's not enclosed would work. You don't have to fill it all the way.

You can also use a small balloon or condom if you have one to spare, although the latter could be difficult to explain to a room mate. Hmmm, now there's a twist ]8-)

If all else fails, use a plain ice cube. When it's gone, you're done :)

Try to find a way to restrain your hands behind your back, even if you can easily get out of it. You want to feel deliciously helpless, even if you have to use a little imagination.

slaveBoy4
12-13-2011, 03:50 PM
Take two clothes pins and tie a sting between the two, leaving a decent amount of extra string so you can attach them anywhere. Next take a large cup and set it up so that it is hanging from the middle of the clamps, mouth up so it will fill with water as you shower. Now you can choose where to attach them (nipples, labia...) but now take your shower normally. But as the cup fills, the clips hurt more and more... eventually they will fall off, and when they do, empty the cup and re-attach the clothes pins where they fell off. Now you choose if you want time, re-attachments, the lesser, or the greater of the two and roll a 6 sided die:
1-10 min, re-attach once
2-15 min, re-attach twice
3-20 min, re-attach 3 times
4-15 min, re-attach 6 times
5-30 min, re-attach 8 times (ouch!)
6-25 min, re-attach 3 times