PDA

View Full Version : Slave Needs Punishing (1 Hour)

MysticalMadness
12-10-2011, 08:26 PM
Punishments Closed. My one hour is now up. :P

Innocent Guilt
12-10-2011, 08:39 PM
What did you do wrong? Noone can punish you correctly if we don't know what you're being punished for, silly! Write up a full report.:D

DarkAndEvil
12-10-2011, 08:43 PM
not being sure which rules you have broken, I will offer this one up.

Put a clamp on each nipple. Write a complete and sincere apology email to your Master for breaking the rules - in this letter you may not refer to yourself by anything other than "this slave", "your slave", or "it".

Once you have sent it to your Master/Mistress, add a clamp to your clit, and read the email out loud (whispering is allowed, considering who you might be sharing a house with) 5 times.

Finally, repost your email in this thread, and finally you may remove the clamps.

MysticalMadness
12-10-2011, 08:55 PM
"Master,
You’re slave is very sorry for misbehaving, and it is being punished completely. It should not have been anything more than your toy. It is here for your satisfaction and pleasure. This slave enjoys her master very much, and wishes only to please him. It understands that its cockiness will not be tolerated from its master.
Sincerely,
Your Slave"

DarkAndEvil
12-10-2011, 08:58 PM
And now, for the grammar mistake in the letter, write out 500 times (by hand, on paper):

"I am your slave, and you're my Master. I must learn your from you're"

Innocent Guilt
12-10-2011, 09:02 PM
And you still haven't done what I asked!