PDA

View Full Version : "dot dare"

Zeromus
03-07-2008, 03:16 PM
first of all this may be in the wrong place and i am sorry if it is.

the dare is quite simple get a sheet of construction paper in blue red green yellow, and orange. now get a hole punch and get around 30 of each color and put them in a bag. (for the more daring there is bonus lower) now draw around 15 dots (more if you're more daring) and do the corresponding dare. (highest takes priority)

Blue:
4-6 - do 15 pushups naked
7-9 - do 30 pushups naked
10-14 - do 60 pushups naked with a plate of shaving cream below your face
15-20 - do 75 pushups naked in your driveway with the aforementioned plate.

Red:
8-12 - you must put 3 types of liquid(shaving cream or food stuff, ect.) down your pants for dice roll x hours
13-16 - you must put 5 types of liquid down your pants for dice roll x hours
17-20 - you must put 7 types of liquid down your pants and go do something public

Green
6-9 - you must eat the results when you masturbate the next three days
10-14 - you must eat the results the next eight days and each time you want to wank you must insert a finger in your butt and lick it clean
15-20 - for the next month you must each day stick your finger in your butt and luck it clean (this can be harmfull do at your own disgression)

yellow:
4-8 - you must wear a clamp on each nipple for dice roll x dice roll x 2 minutes
9-15 - same as above but every two minutes you must stick a different toothpaste coated finger in your butt
16-20 - you must wear dice roll = number of clams for at least 8 hours each day for two weeks

orange:
5-8 - you must give yourself a golden shower with 3 days worth of pee and other "matter"
9-15 - you must go on a swirly tour and get swirlied in at least dice roll x 2 number of different toilets (preferably that have been used) in the next 36 hours
16-20 - for the next week you cannot use reguar things for what they are intended for (ie toothpaste for teeth brushing, ect) you must use something opposite. for instance you must use a food object to wash your hair and and other things

Extras

on a side of some dots you may write the following things

f- freebie (you may quit instantly; only one though)
c- fill 10 cups with random things then blindfold yourself and choose five to use as lubes. the others you must eat (if applicable)
d- you must make a mummy of yourself using ductape while naked and make iuts hard to get out of then have a friend hide a key to your house somewhere outside; you must get indoors
a- you must keep something in your ass for the next 48 hours if you fail you must choose a high number of dots dare. (any number through 20; the last ones in each section)

any comments or flaws and i will be glad to clarify. will be doing this again myself soon.

slaveboytoy83
03-07-2008, 05:56 PM
This is a great dare, however, I modified it a bit. I assigned numbers 1-5 to each color and then rolled a 5-sided die 20 times. With this, I got:

Yellow (9); rolled 1 & 1 --> wear a clamp on each nipple for 2 minutes, stick a toothpaste covered finger up bum

Zeromus
03-07-2008, 06:58 PM
glad to see someone enjoys it, lol the dots are just for that extra bit of chance (not that a dice doesnt get that as well) and i only have 6,9,12 and 20 sided dice, lol

AM.PM
03-13-2008, 04:21 PM
these are realy great dares.i might have to try this when one of my friends sleepe over. the blue circles would realy make u work out but oh well i would rather do that than the masturbating one.

adisney
03-18-2008, 05:36 PM
I am going to try this at some point. It would also be fun if it was modifyed into a 2 player game :D

Zeromus
03-19-2008, 05:20 AM
i could certainly make a two player version. id have to change a lot of things so rather than post it here i may make a new thread. ill start thinking of ideas...

lovickdares
11-07-2008, 10:27 AM
i just did it.
i got the one where i had to do 60 pressups with my face over a plate of shaving foam. i fell in it about 5 times!! my face looked stupid and then me and my mate we did it together and then through mini chedders at each other and we looked rediculous!!!:p:p:D

Zeromus
11-08-2008, 09:39 AM
...Speaking of which, Its about time I posted the group version.

x.Emma.x
11-10-2008, 10:35 AM
Yeah I'm defo gonna try this one out. Good work :)

Zeromus
11-10-2008, 02:33 PM
Please refrain from putting tooth paste in your ass, your rectal tissue is extremely absorbant and this could cause some serious damage.

As always, common sense applies. I have done this, and while what you say is true enough, so long as caution is used it is 'safe'.