PDA

View Full Version : FYI Probable Changes

chain
01-04-2007, 05:10 PM
I have suggested and Depp approved the following recommendations:

A special user title for those that show leadership or helpfulness & a moderator's forum so we can talk about thw site & other things.

insanehuman455
01-04-2007, 05:23 PM
those are good ideas, i hosted a forum a while back and they are good places for the leaders to discuss things privately, like vote on important decesions and what not. in case your wondering i know i wont be part of it just encouraggin the staff to make them. because the better the staff teh better the site

TrekBoy008
01-05-2007, 10:28 PM
I agree that a staff-only board is a great feature for any message forum and I'm actually surprised that this forum doesn't have one already. I have one on my forum and its great to be able to talk about improvements to the site and is especially good for discussing things that you don't want other members to see (ie how to deal with disobedient members and whether certain members should be monitored closely, etc). Kudos to you for wanting to make an already great site even better.

depp
01-06-2007, 04:52 AM
We used to have a staff forum a while back but it got lost in one of our big updates. I am planning a bunch of new stuff here including new mods and forums but am still trying to find time.

Soon. :)