PDA

View Full Version : Feedback for slave blog

hairband26
12-08-2011, 07:36 PM
So far there's only one entry but I'm really looking for some feedback containing a range of opinions and suggestions to help improve it. Leave comments here or on the blog, even it it's just letting me know you read it. Thanks heaps! The url is hairband26.blogspot.com

hairband26
12-09-2011, 01:07 AM
Lots of people viewing the blog and the thread, but no responses so far. Would really appreciate some constructive criticism and any ideas for new things to try that you would like to read about. Also, more entries going up, first one is definately the best so if you read just one, make it that one. :)

AsrialDune
12-10-2011, 11:13 AM
I just finished reading your blog, and I have to admit that I'm impressed with what you've done. To answer the question on your blog: pics are always a good compliment. I'll definitely keep checking the blog to see what you've been up to.

Since you're no longer serving a master, do you have any rules that you've set for yourself?

hairband26
12-10-2011, 04:43 PM
I just finished reading your blog, and I have to admit that I'm impressed with what you've done. To answer the question on your blog: pics are always a good compliment. I'll definitely keep checking the blog to see what you've been up to.

Since you're no longer serving a master, do you have any rules that you've set for yourself?

I'm yet to set any rules for myself, completely blank as to what they could include. Any help with that would be appreciated and thank you heaps for your feed back :)

AsrialDune
12-10-2011, 07:26 PM
Well, since you've already thrown out all but one pair of panties it seems like never wearing panties is a good place to start. Also, keep all your body hair shaved (or just trim your pussy, if you prefer), only wear slutty/revealing clothes, never cross your legs if you're wearing a skirt.

Since you're trying to train your ass, you must masturbate with something in your ass at least once a day and the item must get progressively bigger as you get used to it (e.g. use a sharpie now, then a highlighter when you're comfortable with the sharpie, then a carrot, etc.)

What do you think of those rules?

Alexax
12-10-2011, 09:03 PM
why not say no bras either?

hairband26
12-10-2011, 09:07 PM
Well, since you've already thrown out all but one pair of panties it seems like never wearing panties is a good place to start. Also, keep all your body hair shaved (or just trim your pussy, if you prefer), only wear slutty/revealing clothes, never cross your legs if you're wearing a skirt.

Since you're trying to train your ass, you must masturbate with something in your ass at least once a day and the item must get progressively bigger as you get used to it (e.g. use a sharpie now, then a highlighter when you're comfortable with the sharpie, then a carrot, etc.)

What do you think of those rules?

They sound excellent to me. I'll try to post a new pic of each object in my ass on the blog as I become used to it. Thank you :)

A note to everyone else (and AsrialDune) as mentioned on my blog.

"Over the last few days I have been inundated with requests from Doms to replace my Master. I'm still unsure about whether or not I'm searching for a new Master at this point in time but a few have definitely tempted me. To help in selecting a suitable Master, if you are interested you are allowed to appoint me one task to be completed. Tasks will be blogged about & pictures may be included (no guarantee).

I feel like this will enable me to figure out if you're the right kind of Master for me, gauge how strict you may be with me in the future and allow me to test the waters again without getting over my head. If a task cannot be completed to your satisfaction a punishment is allowable, as would be expected if you were to become my Master"

PM your task if you are interested, or leave it as a comment on the blog (I love getting comments :) )

hairband26
12-10-2011, 09:10 PM

As mention in the first blog entry, I have DD breasts. A bra really is required, but perhaps as a punishment they can be banned for a specific period of time.

BeEfToFu
12-11-2011, 05:33 AM

Mmm.. It might be a conspiracy but women claim bras are good for support and aren't purely to keep men away from staring at nipples.

hairband26
12-12-2011, 04:31 AM
Just FYI, new entries up now, including pictures. Slowly making my way through all the trial tasks I have been set, and currently in the middle of another entry. Hope you all enjoy and I'd love to hear your feedback.

AsrialDune
12-17-2011, 10:54 AM
Just saw the new post on your blog, lemme know when you're out. Good luck.

hairband26
12-31-2011, 02:02 AM
Admittedly I've been pretty slack with the updates, haven't really been up to anything interesting. I've just added a new entry, but a little different this time. It's a fictional story, a fantasy I guess. Probably not as good considering I had to make it all up, but hopefully a good read nonetheless.

Once again, feedback is more than welcome, encouraged in fact. Either leave a comment on the blog, post here on this thread or pm me. The feedback is what keeps me going :)

Thanks, H - xoxo

AsrialDune
12-31-2011, 04:36 PM
That story is awesome. It's well written, reads very easily and the plot doesn't hurt anything either. I'd love to hear what other kinds of fantasies you can come up with.

hairband26
12-31-2011, 10:26 PM
Thanks heaps! If you have any suggestions feel free to let me know :)

H - xoxo

AsrialDune
01-02-2012, 02:49 PM
How about you write one where you take care of 2 or 3 guys, or even throw a girl in there too.

hairband26
03-13-2012, 07:24 AM
Might write a new fictional story to add, but for now there's another entry.

The Game Master
03-27-2012, 02:28 PM
Good job on the blog! I didn't get to read a whole lot since I don't have a whole lot of time for it, but what I read was good!

hairband26
03-27-2012, 06:14 PM
Thank you :-) It's changed a lot from when I started, to the point where it might be becoming a vanilla blog. Feed back makes me want to keep it up though.

Also, for anyone interested, a new fictional story might be up soon, half way through writing it.