PDA

View Full Version : get your friends

insanehuman455
01-04-2007, 04:08 PM
i think alot of people on the site are solo , or maybe view it with a significant other, my dare is very simple, make a new email address that no one would know, and send an email linking to this site to people you think might try these things, you have nothing to loose.

cyrano69
01-04-2007, 05:18 PM
That's an interesting and clever idea.

scoop
01-05-2007, 11:23 AM
I will haft to try that. thanks.

Smile Guy
01-07-2007, 06:31 AM
That is an interesting idea actually.

I have three e-mail addresses (one that I give to websites, one for my friends and one for here) but I suppose a fourth one to advertise the site would be good as well. It certainly wouldn't hurt to boost publicity in the site and I would love to do a proper dare game (rather than just a drunken one that's an excuse for pulling) with a few of my, err... real-life friends.

Glutgod
01-07-2007, 12:25 PM
Yea that would be a nice I dea but too bad none of my friends are into TorD.

cheesy dude
01-08-2007, 01:47 PM
i agree thats the best way to get friends involved... v clever indeed

cyrano69
01-08-2007, 05:43 PM
Yea that would be a nice I dea but too bad none of my friends are into TorD.

I don't think they need to be... or that you need to know if they are or not.

May be it will "trigger" some interest in people... who knows?

youngdompa
01-13-2007, 09:54 AM
Wow, that is really a good idea, now, if anyone new they had a friend on here, would they talk to them and let them know that it was them?

insanehuman455
02-17-2008, 04:41 PM
im goin to do a shameless self bump now that there are more members, and i just made a new email so will be emailing various friends and maybe even my sister too. another idea is to suggest ideas, like if you are a guy into crossdressing, email female friends saying "we have dares of all kind, from tame flashing, to humiliating crossdressing. we also have a slave and master section. by dominated or be the one to dominate and have a slave ready to do your every command" just some kind of intro thing to get them curious, then they will get hooked, then you can PM all of the new members that join and see if their ASL matches up at all

Davros
02-18-2008, 03:22 PM
Interesting idea - it would be great if you dared your friend and they dared you (without knowing) and then found each other out :D

AM.PM
02-21-2008, 05:48 PM
i might actualy try that ;)