PDA

View Full Version : Short loose skirt in the wind

jazzyj
12-08-2011, 12:06 PM
In the UK we're currently blessed with very windy weather. You ladies shouldn't waste this opportunity; my dare is for you to wear a short loose / floaty skirt and to let the wind lift it up. Under the skirt should be sheer tights or any hold ups plus skimpy knickers. No opaque tights as that would cover too much. Your coat should be short enough so as not to prevent your skirt blowing up. You're only allowed to make a token effort at keeping your skirt blowing up and lots of people should see what your skirt is failing to hide

Have fun and be quick before the weather calms down!

sandy
12-08-2011, 06:41 PM
This would work better if you went without anything under the skirt :)

HUGS
Sandy

Jake13
12-08-2011, 07:42 PM
I agree with sandy

ThrillJill
12-08-2011, 09:56 PM
I will do this one but not today as we have 100mph winds and I want to live.

jessabell999
12-09-2011, 02:15 AM
I'll do this. wind has dropped a little but enough to make my skirt rise.:)

Girl lover
12-09-2011, 04:12 AM
This Is why I love English weather coz when it gets windy it blows up skirts and we all get something to look at

jazzyj
12-09-2011, 10:40 AM

HUGS
Sandy

That would certainly spice it up! Are you taking on the challenge?

:)

jazzyj
12-09-2011, 10:41 AM
I'll do this. wind has dropped a little but enough to make my skirt rise.:)

How did it go? What outfit did you wear? I hope it was fun for you and those around you!

jessabell999
12-09-2011, 11:52 PM
I have a short tartan skirt with a tee shirt. I had a coat with me just in case. I know my skirt rose a couple of times showing my panties. next time I try this I might go without them.weather has calmed down now it is just freezing so back into trousers. :)

Raptor9458
12-10-2011, 05:56 PM
Reminds me of a time I saw a rather fine young woman walking through an outdoor mall on a windy day. She simply could not be bothered to stop text messaging to hold her skirt down, so she was just showing off her little black thong to everyone.

BettyBoop
12-11-2011, 04:57 AM
I would but it's too cold, I find I'm wearing skirts less and less but if I do I'll wear thick tights or wool tights. I hate being cold.
Maybe I'll try it once Winter is over if it gets windy, I think it's best done without any tights though and it's a bit too chilly :S

jazzyj
12-11-2011, 01:35 PM
I would but it's too cold, I find I'm wearing skirts less and less but if I do I'll wear thick tights or wool tights. I hate being cold.
Maybe I'll try it once Winter is over if it gets windy, I think it's best done without any tights though and it's a bit too chilly :S

How about layering thin tights? Would wearing thin tights over fishnets be warm? You get loads of air pockets which would have an insulating effect?

Alternatively, you can get quite thick hold ups like these: http://www.marksandspencer.com/Autograph-Denier-Velvet-Touch-Hold-Ups/dp/B003UQAIVW

I figure you won't get the windy weather when it's warmer...

jazzyj
12-12-2011, 02:08 PM
It's nice and windy outside tonight!

jazzyj
01-04-2012, 11:31 AM
It's nice and windy outside tonight!

Any exhibitionist girls feel like taking advantage of the current UK windy weather?

AtticsToEden
01-04-2012, 02:11 PM
I will go for a short-ish walk and do this :D
I have before, in a dress, and it's great fun. It's not too cold if you're not out for long.

jazzyj
06-08-2012, 01:19 AM
It's very windy in the UK again. Any thrill seeking girls up for the challenge?

Allice
06-20-2012, 09:01 AM
Next windy day ill give it a go.
Ill wear a knee length loose skirt with no knickers and a nice jacket thats very short.

jazzyj
06-22-2012, 04:13 PM
Next windy day ill give it a go.
Ill wear a knee length loose skirt with no knickers and a nice jacket thats very short.
I hope you stayed true to your word on this windy day?

ChocInVanilla
06-22-2012, 08:55 PM

This is just so fun!

Allice
06-24-2012, 08:50 AM
I did yes its was quite windey and my skirt was very happy to be up in the air. A few people got a nice view.

jazzyj
06-24-2012, 03:45 PM
I did yes its was quite windey and my skirt was very happy to be up in the air. A few people got a nice view.
What did they see?

Pixie
06-24-2012, 11:48 PM
i would, but i live in australia and its the middle of Winter and like a lot of Aussies, I don't handle the cold to well. i sleep with 4 blankets and i'm still cold. also in the area i live it is rarely windy and since its a small suburb i would rather do it if no one i knew saw me and i have no transportation to go anywhere alone

Allice
06-25-2012, 06:02 AM
What did they see?
To start with i was alittle nervous so a pink thong but then i got more turned on so i took that off and went commando. A cute guy got to see everything as the skirt blew right up exposing my shaved puss to him. He smiled at me and carried on walking. It blew up as i bent over so an older guy got a good view of my bum too. Next time i may wear a plug so somebody could see the base between my cheeks.

originaldaregirl
06-25-2012, 08:10 AM
I was dared to do this last week, but my boyfriend made it slightly more interesting. As it was windy and raining, I had to wear a white top. I had a lot of fun doing this dare, about 20 people got a good look whilst the wind held my skirt up. The rain made sure that everyone I passed was able to see my boobs through my top.

randywood12
06-25-2012, 10:58 AM
Nothing better than seeing a chick's ass-ets......

SluttySlavePrincess
06-26-2012, 10:21 AM

HUGS
Sandy

i agree very much sandy

kitty88
07-09-2014, 04:12 PM
I did this dare the other day,

I put on a short flowy skirt and some black bikini panties and walked around by the river, it was windy and my skirt blew up a few times but i was too scared to see if anyone was looking. It was a rush for me having no control over the situation. Thanks for the dare

Kitty xx