PDA

View Full Version : Bleeding During Sex?

DancingBear
12-05-2011, 05:40 PM
My boyfriend and I had sex last night. I was well lubricated (both naturally and using KY). It was not my first time. He even fingered me beforehand.. It wasn't anything rough or fast and lastly, I felt no pain.
But for some reason, I was bleeding a LOT. Like, it went all over.. we didn't even notice until like 10 minutes into it when we switched positions. Afterward, I went to the bathroom to clean up and it stung a little when I peed.

What happened? It stopped bleeding shortly after we finished and the only instance of pain was that 3 seconds when I peed. Should I go to the gynecologist?

SubMissChievous
12-05-2011, 06:00 PM
Something almost identical to what you described happened to me once with a former boyfriend. It was while fingering and I guess he had not cut his nails and that's what had caused it. Like you, it was bleeding a lot and painful while peeing (actually more than the sting you mentioned but I guess it could be because of the depth of the cut...)

Anyways, the bleeding stopped and so did the pain while peeing so I did nothing and all went beck to normal. If it's not hurting or bleeding anymore I would suggest just pay attention just to see if there's still a bit of blood or pain when you go to the bathroom for example. If there is then I would definitely go to the doc. If not it may just be a superficial cut that has already healed although if you're really nervous or unsure about it then maybe go to the doc anyway just to be 100% sure everything's alright. Or perhaps there's a nurse at your school (if you're a student) whom you could consult about it.

DancingBear
12-05-2011, 06:08 PM
Thanks Chloe! I have been checking my underwear for spots and in the toilet/on the paper but have seen no blood since that first time. Also, it didn't bleed at all while he was fingering me. It only bled after we started actually having sex.
I will see what happens on Thursday (I'll be going to his house again)
If I bleed again I will probably go see the gyno..

daremaster 1
12-05-2011, 07:59 PM
Thanks Chloe! I have been checking my underwear for spots and in the toilet/on the paper but have seen no blood since that first time. Also, it didn't bleed at all while he was fingering me. It only bled after we started actually having sex.
I will see what happens on Thursday (I'll be going to his house again)
If I bleed again I will probably go see the gyno..

Heres a link that may be helpful->http://www.mysexprofessor.com/sexual-health/bleeding-during-sex-common-causes-and-solutions

DancingBear
12-06-2011, 08:09 AM
Thank you daremaster! So if there was a tear it would most likely be healed by Thursday I guess.. I will see what happens then.

DancingBear
12-09-2011, 05:28 AM
So I saw my bf Wednesday and Thursday and we had sex both times.. Wednesday there was only a tiny spot of pink on the toilet paper when I used the bathroom afterward, and Thursday there was no blood at all. I suppose it was just a tear that healed up!

daremaster 1
12-09-2011, 06:49 PM
So I saw my bf Wednesday and Thursday and we had sex both times.. Wednesday there was only a tiny spot of pink on the toilet paper when I used the bathroom afterward, and Thursday there was no blood at all. I suppose it was just a tear that healed up!

Congrats! I hope that everything is alright for a while! Good luck!