PDA

View Full Version : Painful punishment

MasterPain
03-06-2008, 12:29 PM
Does your slave refuse to shave or wax?
Do you want your slave to submit to pubic and leg hair removal?

You will need:

1 low temperature slow burning candle in which the wax has a low burning point.

1 lighter

Some water and lotion for afterwards, caring for the slave or sub is key in any proper punishment.

A damp cloth

Directions and warnings:

You light the candle and with it, burn there pubes off!

This task is also great because it is highly visible over webcam.

Just remember that burning hair does create a very vivid smell, plus hair more or less melts then burns. You may need to clean up shave afterwards.

BE VERY CAREFUL about this task, you want to hurt them slightly using the heat and wax but not cause serous damage. Be quick with the damp cloth to put out any mini fires still on their hairs.

Then the submissive/slave is ready for the continuing punishment of wax play. Guaranteed that they will gladly accept the razor over the candle in the future.

banneduser
03-06-2008, 04:51 PM
A less painful way (but pretty scary) is using deodorant and lighting that. Spray lots so it creates a wet surface and then light it with a lighter, it shouldnt harm the skin provided you keep the flame above the skin (eg doing the legs get the sub to lay down and do the top side of the legs, because heat goes up and therefore away from the skin)

Id advise doing it to yourself first on the back of your hand or something to get an idea for it but it could be a good alternative to the candle idea for those who want it.

Good idea BTW

MasterPain
03-06-2008, 06:30 PM
off skintastic is the best.. it gives a fully coated hand a burn time of about 30 seconds before it burns the skin (experience, hand only)

a candle you have more control to zap hairs at a time,
be quick with the covering cloth so no one is harmed.

Five_Alive
03-08-2008, 03:58 PM
I'm slightly worried about this idea (been taught to never play with fire)

Before giving it to one of my slaves, i would definitely do it myself. Your hands are not as sensitive to the rest of the body, so personally I will be testing it down there.

MasterPain
03-08-2008, 04:03 PM
Good, the idea is to think for yourself when using my tasks and ideas. For me I am quite skilled at playing with fire, metaphysically as well as physically.

dolphins_r _rubbish
03-18-2008, 11:48 AM
i wonder why masterpain!!!