PDA

View Full Version : 19/female/switch seeks 21-24/any sex/master in US (do not have webcam)

SrattNights11
12-04-2011, 05:41 PM
19/female/switch seeks 21-24/any sex/master in US (do not have webcam)

Basic Information:

Hello! I am 19, and live in Ohio. I am in shape, I think because I spend most of my time dancing. I am a tall girl. Six foot! Woot! Hah. I have medium length brown hair. I love to read, listen to/write music, and act.

Contact Information:

We would have to work out a schedule. I have many dance competitions. These times are off limits. I also work, and have other activities. I will try to get on the site at LEAST every night though.

What am i looking for?

When i find a Master, i devote to ONLY that Master, and i want the same respect in return. I have an MSN, and i can also send texts if you have Verizon.

My more hidden side ;)

My likes: orgasm/pleasure control/denial, edging, semi public, small amounts of pain, ice, risk, tickling, anal depending.

My Dislikes: strong pain, pictures (see below)

My Limits: enemas, pee/poo, family/friends, animals, blood, permanant, shaving.

As far as pictures go, it depends on what is wanted. I had a bad experience with a previous "master" using them to blackmail me. This has caused me to be very guarded. I need to get to know you VERY well before trusting you with anything other than fully clothed, and MAYBE face. The pictures also have to be able to be taken by me.

Any Questions? PM me

Now. If you are interested, please PM me this information
If anyone sends me a "hey I am now your owner" or responds with an application to this thread, you will be ignored.

Name:
Fetishes/kinks:
Why do you think you are a Master and not a sub/slave?
When did you first know you were interested in this world?
How strict are you?
How often can you get online?
Favorite part of a woman:
Give me your favorite dare or task you like your slaves to do.
Are you willing to let me accpet other dares?
Describe yourself. or give me a picture:
Where do you stand on needing pictures/proof?

Only serious replys please. I am looking for a serious relationship. I also want to talk and get to know you before deciding to get involved as master/slave.

fromo
12-04-2011, 06:47 PM
One thing I'm going to point out over this add, you can't really expect a dom to drop a current sub if he replies straight away, how can he/she know that your what he's/she's after?
That is alot to ask of someone from the getgo. I understand where your coming from with it, but, understand that portion of it.

Good luck with your search.

Edit:
My bad there then, twas late when posting, so wasn't reading fully. Good luck in your search.

SrattNights11
12-04-2011, 08:40 PM
One thing I'm going to point out over this add, you can't really expect a dom to drop a current sub if he replies straight away, how can he/she know that your what he's/she's after?
That is alot to ask of someone from the getgo. I understand where your coming from with it, but, understand that portion of it.

Good luck with your search.

Thats not what i was saying at all. If you would have read further, I talk about needing to get to know the potential master first. once things get serious, I expect the same respect I give them.

SouthAmericanGuy
12-04-2011, 10:05 PM
I pmd you months ago when you posted an add, i think you said you found someone else or something like that. However you said you wanted to be friends, but you never talked me back :(.