PDA

View Full Version : itchy

insanehuman455
01-04-2007, 03:15 PM
this is something you should do to your friends, or to your self if you like,

many ways to do it
do to a friend: would work best at a sleep over, if you are dareing them pre select a pair of panties/or semi embarrasing underwear( if girl do boxers and put some itching powder in them, then dare them to walk around the block wearing them as high as they can go and they cant get back in until they do, they would be allowed to wear pants and as long as the underwear could be seen. shove them outside really quick, and lock the doors, once then the itching will set in and they will have to take them off or put up with it while walking the block. would be quite fun to watch.
at the movies or anywhre public, dare your friends to get naked in a bathroom stall for 1 minute, then have him hand you his clothes, then put itcing powder in them and after the minute give them back. he will then put them on and we will have to strip down if he wants to stop the itching, then hand him a pair of uncontaminated panties or anything girlie if he is a guy, if it is a girl then give her a trash bag to wear out of the theater.

you can do this to your self using the standard lock your self out with key faraway, or lock your self in clothes with key far away

substitutes for itching powder (i have never tried but imagine they would work) sawdust, penicl shavings, small hair clippings, dry stiff bits of grass, the celing insulator stuff the looks like cotton candy(note: dont use the ceiling insulator cotton candy stuff do to expretise of fellow members shown below) etc

alexdabomb
01-04-2007, 03:23 PM
this is pretty good dare i have this spice from mexico thats really itchy u have to wait about a couple of days for it to stop

Gigi
01-05-2007, 02:52 PM
don't use ceiling insulation(the stuff that looks like cotton candy)

TrekBoy008
01-05-2007, 10:17 PM
don't use ceiling insulation(the stuff that looks like cotton candy)
Agreed. Fiberglass (insulation) is dangerous to use in contact with bare skin, especially in that area.

Smile Guy
01-07-2007, 07:43 AM
Blimey, don't use fibreglass!!!!

Otherwise, this is great. Your cinema dare reminds me of a time when we stole all my friend's clothes and he was stuck in the bloke's toilets all day. He hasn't forgiven me yet!

Glutgod
01-07-2007, 12:28 PM
Haha that would be funny stuff, but really I never knew they had a thing like itching powder that makes you itch, I mean who would want to make themselves itch?

TrekBoy008
01-07-2007, 04:15 PM
It's actually a very common pranking item, especially when put in sleeping bags or on clothing.

dared to perfection
01-19-2007, 12:20 PM
hmm i think i might have to try this dare. but as i would be going solo and want to make the itching really unbareable i think i shall cycle somewhere and hide a key (making sure it is really safe and will be there when i go back) and then cycle home and start the dare by locking myself out and putting the key back through the letter box. and have to walk to get the key.