PDA

View Full Version : Spanking Dares!

edsmaffs
03-05-2008, 11:11 AM
Anybody got any good (but imaginitive) spanking dares?

Davros
03-05-2008, 01:09 PM
How can you make imaginative spankings?

Hmmm.

Spank yourself to a music beat.
Or spank yourself in risky places in the house.
Or spank yourself with weird objects.

SubMissChievous
03-05-2008, 03:50 PM
Hmm Okay here's one: Next time you watch a movie alone (I will assume here that you prefer dares that doesn't involve other people as you didn't state your limits) pick a word at random. Now each time you'll hear that word in the movie you must spank yourself. The first time you spank yourself only once then each other time you'll have to multiply the spankings by 2. Ex.: 1st spanking: once, second: twice, third: 4 spankings, fourth: 8 spankings & so on...

You may use your bare hand or, if you prefer, a belt, wooden kitchen spoon, hairbrush, a book, etc.

Now have a good movie & happy spanking :)

cupbunny
03-05-2008, 04:01 PM
be careful picking your word, exponential growth is a bitch :P
for example, if the word you choose comes up just 10 times you will have to spank yourself a total of 1023 times but if its said 11 times you will have 2047 spanks.

On that note I would recommend simply adding one spank each time.

SubMissChievous
03-05-2008, 04:15 PM
be careful picking your word, exponential growth is a bitch :P
for example, if the word you choose comes up just 10 times you will have to spank yourself a total of 1023 times but if its said 11 times you will have 2047 spanks.

On that note I would recommend simply adding one spank each time.Yes that really depends on how daring the person is :) If you pick a common word then adding one would be a better idea. And to make the dare shorter it can be done watching a 30-minute TV show for example. And if you're not really used to spankings don't make them really hard right away either :)