PDA

View Full Version : Request for Birthday Dares

mastermike74
03-05-2008, 08:01 AM
Hi!

I am a have recently been honoured with a very cute & sweet girl accepting dares from me. She is kind of new to this so please keep that in mind along with her limits when posting dares.
Her birthday is friday, and as a birthday present she is looking more dares ideas, and though it would be very nice if everyone would post some dares for her for her birthday.
Her limits are no marking, family, no anal, nothing extremely public (easy public is ok), nothig to gross or painful. Dares slightly pushing or slightly over her limits maybe considered and possibly attempted, please as remember she is new to this.

She wishes to keep her aninimity for now so if you have ideas please PM me, i will then post the dare here as well once she has seen and agreed to the dares, I will post her description of her dares when she has done them and emailed me the description.

And if any of you come up with some really good dares she may choose to have me reward you with.

Thanks in adavance to anyone who help, i really how to make this a very special birthday for her.

Mike

usguy15
03-05-2008, 07:45 PM
i thought ive read this post be4 today. is this a repost?

SubMissChievous
03-05-2008, 08:39 PM
i thought ive read this post be4 today. is this a repost?
It was indeed posted yesterday but in the Dare section & moved to the Trashcan. So it's not really a double post as this time it's in the right place :)

usguy15
03-06-2008, 04:42 PM
ok... thanks chloe

MasterO
03-06-2008, 06:02 PM
How old will she be? It really helps when giving dares.

She should ask someone for a Birthday spanking, of coarse it is most fitting to get a Birthday spanking in one's Birthday suit.