PDA

View Full Version : Non-Fiction: Winter Streak

Gigapixel
11-30-2011, 10:23 AM
My university is in an urban area so we have four parking garages for students. I always park in the farthest garage because it’s cheapest and for the exercise (about a mile from my first class). Though the attendant is rarely there and I only know of two security cameras at the entrance, there has never been a car break in. I usually park on the lower level and since hardly anyone parks there I usually get my pick of spots. In fact most of the cars there are from the hotel down the street which has an agreement for their valets to park guests’ cars there.

A few weeks ago an idea popped into my head that probably no one parked on the roof. I went up to investigate several times since then and my guess was correct. I never saw a single car on the roof and the rest of the parking garage was practically empty after 9:00 pm. Maybe once an hour a valet drove in and parked near the entrance. That got my mind running.

A couple nights ago we were forecasted to have light snow during the night. I parked on the lower level but around a corner from the entrance where not many people ever needed to park past. That night I stayed late studying. About 11:00pm I packed up and headed to my car. Once there I dumped my backpack, laptop, coat, and everything else but my clothes. I hid my keys in the tire well.

I went to the rear stairwell and headed to the top. At the second level I heard some voices. I peeked out of the stairwell and saw two guys chatting by the only two cars on the level. I waited a couple seconds until they got into their cars and left. I stopped at the third level to make sure there were no cars either. Satisfied the garage was empty above the first level, I headed to the roof.

I got on to the roof and completely forgot about the door. It slammed shut so hard I jumped and nearly fell over. My heart started going over time. Once I regained my composure I listened to see if anyone would come to investigate. After a couple of minutes I decide no one was. But to be safe I decided I strolled around a little to get a feel for the place and see if anyone would come.

The roof was completely empty like usual. However it was fairly well lit though the far side where the rear stairwell was had hardly any lighting. It was also cold. When I had left school the Weather Channel had said it was 33 degrees. The snow was coming down pretty heavily but it hadn’t been cold long enough for it to stick. Instead it just made large puddles on the roof. The wind was fairly brisk and in my light sweater was hardly sufficient.

Finally I worked up my nerve. I headed over to a dimly lit corner and pulled my sweater and tee shirt off and placed them on the railing. The cold wind instantly took away any warmth I had and the melting snow on my body made me even colder. But I persisted. Next I slipped my shoes and socks off. My bare feet screamed as they touched the concrete.

I took one last look around before I shoved my pants and boxer briefs to my ankles and pulled them off. So there I was. Butt ass naked in a public parking garage. I had gone streaking a few times before but only ever in my backyard. This was a completely new experience. Within a few seconds my body began pumping out adrenaline and I took off across the roof. The exhilaration took away any discomfort from cold I had felt before. Utterly exposed to anyone who happened to come by with only my hands for cover, it was a new and thrilling experience.

Sadly all my friends lost interest in truth or dare about the age of twelve. I had tried to get a game going several times but after enough rejections I stopped. Instead I lived my dare adventures vicariously through online stories. But finally I was getting to do something myself. As I ran back and forth I felt like I could spend hours out there without a problem. The snow and wind blowing in my face seemed to make me more alive.

And then it wore off. I’m a cold weather person. I go in tee shirts long after friends have moved to sweaters. But I had lost twenty five pounds since the summer and let me tell you: thirty pounds of fat makes a difference in how cold it feels. But even then I wasn’t shivering cold. What were freezing were my feet.

Sadly I’m not a hobbit. The puddles of slush and water didn’t help any either. After about five minutes my feet started to feel numb. I tried to continue running since the rest of my body wasn’t feeling too bad but cold feet are really uncomfortable. That’s when I decided to call it quits and run back to my clothes.

However once I got to them, a new idea popped into my head. I gathered up my clothes and streaked to the rear stairwell making sure to hold my clothes away from my body so as not to cover up. I raced down the stairwell buck naked hoping I would meet no one coming up. Once I got to the bottom floor I stopped to make sure no one was around. Though my car was hidden from the entrance, the stairwell exited on the opposite side of the garage. I would have to streak across the lane in complete view of the entrance to get to my car. I toyed with the thought of dressing but I had come so far. I took one last peek before making a mad dash for my car.

I made it without a problem though my heart felt like it would pound out of my chest. I took a moment to catch my breath before getting dressed. As I was doing so I heard a car entered the garage. Instinctively I ducked behind my car but it pulled into a closer parking space. I finished dressing and hopped into my car turning the heat up on high. Now that the adrenaline rush had ended I realized how cold I really was. My feet weren’t warm again till I took a shower when I got home. I had a whole new respect for trench foot after that night.

Overall I enjoyed the experience but it was missing something my other less public streaks had: an audience. Before I had streaked on dares, bets, or forfeits in front of friends. That night I was all alone. Sadly I don’t know anyone in my area who would be willing to have this kind of fun with me.

But considering how much of a rush I got, I plan to do this every time it snows at night for the rest of the winter. Hopefully it won’t snow too often or be too cold when it does.

P.S. If anyone would like to play truth or dare through email I’d be open to that; or on here if we wanted to, posting stories as we go. I’d like to play with people my age (twenties) and anyone must at least be over twenty one. If you’re interested pm me or send an email to [email protected]

Aliciai<3u
11-30-2011, 02:12 PM
Is that all or is there more coming?

Gigapixel
12-01-2011, 02:13 PM
Well, it hasn't snowed since so no more in this story. Don't have too many other adventures to post either. Maybe I'll post one later.

Aliciai<3u
12-01-2011, 02:29 PM
Ok thanks hope you do more in future(adventure type thing)

Gigapixel
12-08-2011, 02:38 PM
So I lost this loser has to (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=580544#post580544) person above dare which meant I had to streak naked for at least sixty seconds next time it snowed or rained at night. It was over a week before it finally was precipitating at night but a few nights ago I did the dare.

Unlike my last dare, it was not snowing. Instead it was raining. Having forgotten my umbrella that day I was pretty wet by the time I got to the parking garage (same one as above). Sadly there was a conference at the hotel that week so I moved my car up to the third level and parked by the stairwell. Then I stripped buck naked, threw my clothes in the trunk, hid my keys in the tire well, and ran up the rear stairwell to the roof.

The first thing I thought when I stepped out into the rain was that it was much colder than snow. Even when it was ten degrees warmer and less wind, the rain quickly chilled my body. But I kept going slowly counting up to sixty.

At sixty I began to head back to the stair well. But on the way I noticed the rain pouring off the roof entrance. You know how it is; almost a waterfall of water coming off the edge of a building. I took one look at it and changed my direction. Within seconds I was standing under the waterfall getting completely soaked. All I needed was soap to make a shower.

Though it was freezing cold I toughed it out for another sixty seconds. The whole time I was right under a light and if a car had decided to come up the ramp I would be completely exposed with no close place to hide. Just the thrill of being so exposed started to get me hard despite the cold.

Once I reached sixty again I ran back to my car. By the time I got there I was shivering uncontrollably. I turned the heat on max and let the car warm up while I got dressed then sat in it for a few minutes till I felt comfortable enough to drive home. I wasn’t truly warm again till I took a hot shower before bed.

I got a couple of interested people from my last post who would like to play truth or dare. If anyone else is interested please pm me. School finals are keeping me really busy so I probably won’t be able to play for about another week.

Also, since school is ending soon I was wondering if anyone would like to meet somewhere for some TorD fun. I’m willing to travel either your place or somewhere else. I’m really interested in just doing things I didn’t really get to do before like strip poker, TorD, or just general bets and forfeits. I’ve also always wanted to be put through a real hazing so if you’re willing to be a frat bro to a pledge I’m up for it. PM me or email (see above) me if you’re interested.

nudedude7
12-09-2011, 05:28 PM
Hey I beat you on that dare.

daremaster 1
12-09-2011, 07:13 PM
These are great! I hope you post more dares soon, if there is any more dares you have done please post them.

Gigapixel
12-10-2011, 11:19 AM
Haven't really done too many dares and honestly it's not as much fun doing dares alone. Wish I had a dare buddy in my town.

And yeah, nudedude7, that's the one you beat me on. Hope you're happy.

Aliciai<3u
12-10-2011, 03:34 PM
What town are you if same as me I'm notnprotesting

Gigapixel
07-20-2012, 04:14 PM
This has got to be the craziest thing I ever did. A couple of nights ago I was really bored and decided to hop on truth or dare pal for some fun. I ended up playing strip dice with some random guy. We went back and forth on wins and did a few public forfeits but nothing more than running around the back yard naked or streaking to the street real quick.

It was almost 2:00 am when he had to get off and so we came up with a crazy forfeit: in the middle of the street while completely naked the loser edges as many times as winner has clothes left and then has to cum. And no hiding between cars; loser has to be out in the open. I've cum in public before but always fully clothed something like this was going to be crazy. The only reason I agreed was because my town rolls up the sidewalks at nine. There's hardly any traffic on the main roads so there would hardly be any on my street.

And so we began. We were neck and neck the whole time. He'd win around then I'd win a round. Finally we were down to our boxers. I rolled my die and got a five. Pretty good. He rolled: five. Crap; reroll. I rolled again and this time got a three. Not very good. He rolled: 6. Damn it. Chat soon filled up with his victory taunts. I stripped off my underwear and headed outside.

First thing I checked was the nearby houses. Thankfully all the lights were off. I slowly walked down my driveway to the street being careful to always be on the lookout for an errant car. Once out in the middle of the street I slowly began to edge. With so much adrenaline pumping through my body, it was hard to get... well... hard. I could here every single sound and everything was making me jump.

Finally I was got hard and began to fap in earnest. I could feel myself getting close to the edge when out of the corner of my eye I saw a light. I snapped my head saw a car slowing down as it approached the stop sign. Even though it didn't have a turn signal on I quickly ran back to my yard and hid behind the garbage cans. I was so glad I did as the car turned down my street.

I waited breathlessly as the car drove past me and pulled into a driveway just a few houses down. It pulled out as if it was turning around and then just stopped with its headlights facing towards my direction. I waited as it sat there. My heart was pounding in my chest. Had they seen me? Were they hoping to catch me?

It began to rain lightly as I waited. That car stayed put. By then the adrenaline had worn off and I was beginning to get impatient. Finally I had had enough and slowly crawled back to my house. Then I heard a car door slam. I looked back and saw a woman run out of the car and to the house. The car pulled off from the curb and I stayed where I was hoping the driver didn't look over and see a naked guy in the middle of the driveway.

He kept going so I didn't think he saw me. I crawled back to my garbage cans and waited a few more minutes to make sure everything was quiet again. I then quickly headed out to the middle of the street and began the processing of edging. It was raining a lot harder now but that provided a decent lubricant. It didn't take long for me to feel the urges. I masturbated harder and a few seconds later I froze. I was perfectly on edge. I could feel my member pumping in my hand. I was like a statue. It took about thirty seconds before I felt safe enough to move again. After it got soft I began the process again. This time when I felt the urges I kept masturbating and didn't stop. I didn't wait after that but ran straight back into my house. Unfortunately the guy I had been playing with had logged off already so I couldn't give him the story.

So that was my crazy thing. Now I can cross cumming outside while totally naked off my bucket list.

Memories for Life
07-21-2012, 05:14 AM
... a crazy forfeit: in the middle of the street while completely naked the loser edges as many times as winner has clothes left and then has to cum. And no hiding between cars; loser has to be out in the open. ... Unfortunately the guy I had been playing with had logged off already so I couldn't give him the story.

If you had reported to him the entire story, he would have declared "FAIL" and you would have had to do a penalty!

Gigapixel
08-23-2012, 03:26 PM
New craziest thing I've ever done. Someone on here asked me to play some games with him. We decided to play strip poker. Without getting too detailed into the rules we played with chips and the first naked had to do one forfeit for every ten chips the other person had left. I lost; big time. After two games I had something like sixteen forfeits to do. I won't bore you with some of the easy ones (e.g. streaking the backyard, across the street, etc.) but I will tell you the craziest one (so far, haven't finished them all yet).

The forfeit was to go fully clothed to a pool, strip, throw my clothes in, dive in after, and then ejaculate. Afterwards I had to run back with my wet clothes while not covering anything important. Needless to say I did this dare very late.

It took me three tries to make it to the pool. The first time I went around to a gate I knew was unlocked. Everything was going fine till I triggered a motion sensor light next door. It freaked me out and I hightailed it back to my house.

Half an hour later I had calmed down enough to try it again. This time I climbed over the latched gate on the opposite side from the motion sensor light. Climbing was easy enough and I almost made it to the pool when the next door neighbor pulled into his driveway. Since the side fences are chain link that meant I was in plain sight.

I dove for nearest cover I could find (a lawn chair) and waited. Thankfully the guy simply got out of his truck and went into his house. But still I was so scared that I ran back to my house. No climbing the fence on the way out as I unlatched it from the inside.

Another half hour later (nearly three am now) I tried again. I crept across the yards to my target pool and went through the gate I had left open. Slowly I crawled to the pool and then quickly chucked off my clothes, tossed them in, and dove as quietly as I could after them.

It was freezing cold so I did a few laps before beginning to masturbate. It took awhile considering the temperature but after about ten minutes I finally came. Once that was done and my other head was in control again I gathered up my clothes and high tailed it back to the fence.

But once I got there I decided to make the trip back a bit more daring. I bundled my clothes and held them high above my head while I walked down the middle of the street (it's amazing how fast that head takes back control). Finally I arrived back at my place with a new craziest thing I've ever done story.

glue
08-26-2012, 07:24 AM
Totally loving your adventures, i hope you do more and more :)

8/10