PDA

View Full Version : Dream stories

Kisune Karnon
11-28-2011, 08:44 PM
I've been thinking for a while about writing up the stories of the dreams that I fully remember or for the most part remember the entirety of.

These dreams were actually dreamed and in no way were made up, except by my imagination.

The stories will probably only be a chapter or two depending on the length I type them in.

For those of you who know me, do you want to read what my imagination thinks of while I sleep or not?

For those of you who don't know me, same question still applies.

I'll be writing them up once school is out which will be very soon.

geosnake7
11-28-2011, 09:34 PM
Very good idea btw I'd like to write some stories but i never have and i was wondering if you could help me out or something.

Kisune Karnon
11-28-2011, 10:08 PM
What might you need help on?

geosnake7
11-28-2011, 10:15 PM
Ideas and format.

Kisune Karnon
11-28-2011, 10:20 PM
Well for ideas, that's all you. Format, take a look through the completed section of the stories and see how others have formatted theirs or find a style you think would work for you. If I made a story, not from my dreams, it would probably include a lot of action with some dialogue between. A mix between Rachie's style and KittyCat91's style without the cliff hangers.

Rachie
12-12-2011, 06:12 PM
Would love to read.

Please keep me informed if you decide to write anything.

Dreams ummmmm, what will you dream about?

Any help required, feel free to ask

Love Rachie
x x x x

Very good idea btw I'd like to write some stories but i never have and i was wondering if you could help me out or something.

Like wise, if want any help, or to mute ideas etc, feel free to ask or chat.