PDA

View Full Version : 19/female/master seeks 18-24/any sex/slave in any location (webcam required)

cfrancis1992
11-28-2011, 07:46 AM
19/female/master seeks 18-24/any sex/slave in any location (webcam required)

Hello potential slaves,

My name is Mistress Christine Francis, I am 19 years old originally from British Columbia Canada, but have resided in Ontario in the past and am currently in Nova Scotia. On a personal level, I enjoy spending time with my friends, reading as well as participating in various sports.

Please read my post in full before replying.

I am currently looking to fill a vacant slave (online) position.

Application Process:

After you have read my FULL post please click on the link for my online application form and fill out the required fields. The link is at the bottom of my post.

Further to this you will need to:
- Fill out a personal questionnaire
- Pass an interview
- Submit yourself to an examination via webcam

After these steps, your application will be reviewed and you will be advised if you were selected.

Requirements:

Must have Webcam
Must be physically attractive (slim / athletic)
Must be willing to push limits
Must have MSN Messenger
Must be willing to perform on online performing website, therefore online public must not be in your limits

Exhibition
Humiliation
Watersports
Cross Dressing
Control Techniques
Life Control
Online Public

Dislikes:

Being Questioned
Lack of self control
Lack of commitment

Please complete the form at the following address in order to complete your application.

http://form.jotform.com/form/12701223290

Looking forward to reading your applications, however please not all pm's will be ignored, only apply following instructions as listed above.

devillian
11-28-2011, 06:06 PM
aaaaw i'm slim
But i don't find myself attractive
Have got some battle scars that aren't to pretty :(

nice post though
best of luck

cfrancis1992
12-01-2011, 07:41 AM
1 position has been filled but I am considering filling 1 more. Please apply ASAP

cfrancis1992
12-05-2011, 03:41 PM
Slave may still submit applications, there is still 1 position open but it will surely be filled fast.

Sintrac
12-06-2011, 04:09 AM
Fit everything bar the age group. Oh well.

Nice ad though mistress Christine.

cfrancis1992
12-08-2011, 10:56 AM
Please read the post before replying. If you do not fit within what I am looking for I will not reply.

cfrancis1992
12-24-2011, 07:02 AM
2 spots are now open for application

onknees
12-24-2011, 07:15 AM
Must be willing to perform on online performing website, therefore online public must not be in your limits

That mean you will get money from performing slaves ? :confused:

Slenderman - Doctor
12-24-2011, 01:41 PM
That mean you will get money from performing slaves ? :confused:

Some sites have things like donations/tips, but they're optional so you can still do online shows without any inclusion of money.