PDA

View Full Version : sadly,I need a punishment dare.

lovemekbm
03-02-2008, 03:10 PM
:eek:I backed out of a dare so i need a punishment dare, and since it is a punishment dare, it does have to follow my guidlines, but can be a little more painful, like a wedgie thats bad. I have never done a hanging wedgie, so you can be creative with that, it you wish. okay fine, bring on the pain and i will say if im up to it... just post!:eek:

ps, forget part of what i said and give me some mean wedgie punishment of some hanging action, i have no experience, so this is your chance, be creative please!

MasterO
03-02-2008, 03:20 PM
Soak a piece of bread in hot sauce, place it in your panties with hot sauce side to your skin and do a hanging wedgie wearing three pr. of panties. The panties should be tied through the leg and waistband on each side of you. Stand on a bucket/stool/etc. hook the rope on a hook/etc. and step off. Happy hanging.

lovemekbm
03-02-2008, 03:22 PM
Soak a piece of bread in hot sauce, place it in your panties with hot sauce side to your skin and do a hanging wedgie wearing three pr. of panties. The panties should be tied through the leg and waistband on each side of you. Stand on a bucket/stool/etc. hook the rope on a hook/etc. and step off. Happy hanging.

I do not have hot sauce in my house,.......:confused:

sk0073r
03-02-2008, 03:26 PM
Ah welcome young slave . I am here to tell you, that my dare isnt going to be sweet desert. Your punishement if adcepted by your master will be the following:

You will first go into your bathroom with the following items:

Camera (If required for your master) Cuecumber, Peanut butter, Vasiline, Bottle of cola, Womans perfune, Womens panties, Short skirt, Bra, Condom, Mobile phone, Padlock.

First set your camera to record if required. Now fill a bath and strip to go into it. Make sure the items are close by. Now, you may have a nice relaxing bath, as its the last one you have for a week. After you are nice and squeeky clean, you must eat a fourth of the cuecumber. Now get on your knees. Lean forward and hold yourself with one hand. With the other hand, you will smudge vasiline over your ass, then stick in the cuecumber, so the cuecumber can only just be seen. It must nto fall out, otherwise you have another punishment. Now put it in and out your ass, starting slow then getting fsater. Cum without touching your dick. Next get that bottle of cola and drink it all. Fill it with the bath water and take out the cuecumber. Put in the bottle and make your ass drink. Do this twice. Now lay back down, and let yourself loose. Once you have done this, get out the bath and do not dry yourself. Put on the panties. Open the peanut butter and smudge it all over your ass crack, in yours ass. Take the full jar of peanut butter in your ass, and allow yourself to squeeze a drop out into the panties. Now put on the condom, Over your balls. Put on the shortskirt and bra. Now give yourself a bra to panties wedgie and keep it like this for the rest of the day. Padlock it together. Call someone on your mobile to come get the key to somthing. Dont tell them what it is, but tell them its important and they must hide it in a spot they will forget. You may dress as normal but put your cloths over the girls which you are wearing. You are now in a peanut butter bra wedgie which you cannoy get out of untill you find the key. No washing for a week.

lovemekbm
03-02-2008, 03:31 PM
I'm not a slave, my friends told me to post this, ps, im allergic to nuts of every kind exept for coconuts.

MasterO
03-02-2008, 03:32 PM
I do not have hot sauce in my house

Substitute a menthol rub like IcyHot/BenGay/Vicks Vapo

lovemekbm
03-02-2008, 03:35 PM
Substitute a menthol rub like IcyHot/BenGay/Vicks Vapo

I don't have that either....what do i do now?

MasterO
03-02-2008, 03:42 PM
I don't have that either....what do i do now

Use a massive amount of toothpaste then and if you have any mint candies put a couple in your ass and pussy first.

lovemekbm
03-02-2008, 03:44 PM
Use a massive amount of toothpaste then and if you have any mint candies put a couple in your ass and pussy first.

I have to stay in my roo:(m and i have no toothpaste or mint candy......this is a bad day for dares i guess........