PDA

View Full Version : JohnSCO's slave blog.

JohnSCO
11-22-2011, 02:33 PM
Me and this guy have been seeing each other for a month and a bit now, and decided to try a week of Master/slave. See how we liked it.

Master has asked me to make a diary on here, for you all to comment on.

November 20th.
Master ordered it to go onto the computer as soon as it got home from work, it had to do it's exercises with pegs on its nipples, and also it's 10 minutes naked in the corner, it also jumped in the shower and shaved it's cock and ball area, armpits, and ass.

Master was not please with it, as it got distracted 3 times while in the corner, and also Master said it was too quick shaving and didn't do it properly, so it had to sleep on the floor naked without a pillow.

JohnSCO
11-22-2011, 02:36 PM
November 21st.
Master order me to stay off dirty websites all day, and to stay fully clothed, and do something productive on my day off. As slave was stuck in the house it was very bored. As it's not allowed to touch it's cock without Masters permission, it had a very long and boring day.

When Master came online, it ordered slave to strip for him, and to do it's exercise and it's 10 minutes in the corner. Master then ordered slave to hand over it's Gaydar password for Master to write what he wants on its profile. While Master was doing this slave had two pegs on, and had to change it's MSN and SKYPE to 'slaveboy." so everyone know what it was.

Once Master had done that slave, had to write 'slave' on the bald bit above it's cock in black marker. Then slave got to wank and cum as Master watched.

SubMissChievous
11-22-2011, 02:38 PM
Please post these to your blog, not in the S/M Lounge. This section is for discussions only and you already have ablog so please post the entries there.