PDA

View Full Version : X-dressing truth

SubMissChievous
03-01-2008, 01:49 PM
I have always been curious to know why so many are attracted to wear clothes & articles from other genders :) So I have a few questions to those who enjoy x-dressing:

a) Why do you enjoy wearing clothes that are "normally" for the opposite gender?

b) When did you find out your attraction for x-dressing?

c) Do you do it only in private or also in public or in front of others?

d) Do you do it only as dares or tasks or also on your own free will?

Any other comments that you wish to add is obviously appreciated.

And thanks in advance for satisfying my curiosity :)

Manbearpig
03-01-2008, 01:58 PM
a) Why do you enjoy wearing clothes that are "normally" for the opposite gender? There is a thrill that goes into it. I don't know. It's exciting

b) When did you find out your attraction for x-dressing? Probally rite after i first joined the site

c) Do you do it only in private or also in public or in front of others? Private

d) Do you do it only as dares or tasks or also on your own free will? dares or tasks only

Any other comments that you wish to add is obviously appreciated. None sorry

Crossdress_Bitch
03-01-2008, 02:07 PM
Sorry, this could be quite long! haha. I'm gonna answer this with a comprehensive list of my crossdressing history! Hope this satisfies you curiosity Chloe :D

a) Why do you enjoy wearing clothes that are "normally" for the opposite gender?
I enjoy fancy dress of all sorts, and always get really into looking as convincing as I can in a costume, but I find the most interesting is crossdressing. Perhaps it's because if I can look good as a girl then I feel I can make myself feel sexy even if dressed as the opposite gender, which is quite an achievement rather than just looking ridiculous. Also I think there's just more variety amongst girls clothes - guys have trousers, shirts, etc.. girls have skirts, dresses, hundreds of types of underwear and shoes etc... Also more materials which are nice to the touch: satin, silk etc. Plus, I find it sometimes to be a turn on in strange ways. Don't know why, maybe it's because it's unusual and breaks taboos? There's something kinda kinky about knowing you're wearing underwear meant for a girl for example, especially if somebody you know gave it to you. I agree with Dabear, there's a thrill involved.

I told my female friend as a bit of a passing joke that it'd be interesting to wear panties for a day, and she actually bought me some and dared me to wear them to school under my suit (was a sixth form college in the UK and suits were the dresscode for those years from 16-18), and it was great fun. So I started asking more girls for underwear and it kind of went from there, trying more and more new things.

I sometimes do it in private for a bit of a turn on or for a laugh if I'm bored, but have also done it for a joke a couple of times on themed nights out (normally just a top and a skirt with leggings and trainers), but the only time I went all out with waxed legs and a wig, shoes and everything was for a charity event I organised, which I posted about in the dares section a while ago, but blog of which can be found here: http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=7166481
I also wore my ex-girlfriend's panties in the bedroom on two occasions as a turn on whilst we messed around, and then one time wore them for the rest of the day on a dare.

Kinda answered that already I think: all 3 really. But I like it to have some purpose most of the time - like have somebody dare me, or have it be for a themed party etc... Me and my female friend currently have plans to try and arrange a crossdressing party where we will go in 1920s style clothes with her in a suit and me dressed as a flapper. Should be great fun if we ever arrange it!

PS: Thanks for the rep points! I got some negative ones recently I think, so it's nice to be able to pull it back up!

Lizard
03-01-2008, 03:22 PM
As has been said in other posts, to some degree there is a thrill that goes with it.

Probably when I was 12 or 13.

Both. I like frilly things underneath that only I know are there, but occasionally wear something that everybody can see to see if anybody notices.

Again both; dares tend to be on the extreme side. I might wear a knee length skirt out to the market on my own (not trying to look like a woman, but as a fashion choice), while I'd only wear a shorter skirt if it were a dare.

Any other comments that you wish to add is obviously appreciated.

Krystal
03-01-2008, 03:33 PM

personally i find it funny, i like seeing people's "wtf" expressions when they take that quick second look to confirm my gender.

back in high school, when i had to play shows as the guy and after when some parents would compliment our teacher on that nimble little fella, i'd skip over and personally thank them in an attempt to create the most awkward moment i could :D

public, no point for me doing it in private really.

usually free will, i've only been dared once to do it

darefreak101
03-02-2008, 02:50 PM
Its just fun to look like the oposite sex. You look in the mirror and laugh at yourself

johnny_c18
03-02-2008, 10:42 PM
1)It's a sociology experiment- you get to see how others treat you as the opposite gender...although this really only works in 100% passage. you know...see if people check you out. nothing sexual or anything like that. Not really a case of "vagina envy".
plus....it's kinda a forbidden thing. guys just aren't allowed to wear bras.
ha.

2)Recently...I read about it, and tried it. and it was pretty fun.

3)in public-it's no fun if no one can see you. like i said before, sociology experiment. if anything, you get to see how people treat a man in drag.

4)both.
-John

ValerieJohns
03-03-2008, 11:43 AM
These are VERY good questions that I know that many people have wanted to ask. Thank you, Chloe for being brave, (and curious), enough to ask them. I will attempt to answer them from my own perspective.

I don't know if there any particular reason, rather there are probably several reasons. First, I have enjoyed it for dressing in women's clothing for a very long time which I will explain in a little more detail later. Second, most women's fashions that I choose are VERY comfortable. Depending on the style they can be very light and cool or very heavy and warm. Without question, there are so many options available in women's fashions. Finally, I feel very relaxed while dressed, I believe because I am able to complete an outward expression of my inner self.

I didn't find out about my attaction for crossdressing. Instead it has always been a part of me. My earliest memories are of me long before I started school prancing around in my mother's stockings and high heeled pumps while she sat at her dressing table brushing her hair or applying her makeup. Throughout all of my years I have borrowed many articles for dressing; Lingerie, stockings, dresses, slacks, blouses, shoes, wigs, etc. Finally, as an adult, I have been able to aquire a small but attractive wardrobe of my own clothing, which in itself has been very satisfying.

For many years I dressed only in private, but now am able to dress openly at home with my wife. Sadly, I have not ever been out in public, but am very curious and anxious to do so

Definitely own my own free will...

In closing, I want to thank you for these questions. It has been very enjoyable to answer them, and I hope that by doing so, I have been able to satisfy your curiousity and inspire others who may be struggling with their own.

Lotsa Love,

Valerie

Buzzlightyear
03-03-2008, 05:24 PM
a) Why do you enjoy wearing clothes that are "normally" for the opposite gender? - I usually only do such things for the humor involved, or on a dare.

b) When did you find out your attraction for x-dressing? - As said above, I only do it when it's requested of me, or there's humor involved, such as wearing a small t-shirt and thong when you're driving friends somewhere. 'drop your cigarette' and ask them to pick it up, gives them a 'nice' surprise.

c) Do you do it only in private or also in public or in front of others? - just depends, mostly publically, I don't really get turned on by such things.

d) Do you do it only as dares or tasks or also on your own free will? - just depends...