PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: The New Boy (MxM)

Diam001
11-16-2011, 05:01 PM
Chapter 1 – Getting started

Tomorrow would be the first day of the new school year. So lots to look forward to. New work, new exams, new teachers etc etc. Of course this meant harder work, harder exams, harder teachers. Shit happens. Every year. For fuck sake. Anyway, whilst this is all true, tonight would be the annual party hosted by Emily, in her huge fuck off massive house. And her parents were never around, so what the hell. But Emily and her parties were famed for being the best around. She invited all her close-friends from school, around what 50-60 people.

The aim? To drink shit loads. To “party” all night. To dance like its hot. All that bullshit, that everybody loves. And of course if you do all of that in order, you can expect some fuck ugly dancing, but nobody cared. Everybody was drunk. And because everybody was drunk, everybody, even the uglier people (who by the way, aren’t that ugly… Emily kept a pretty bunch of guys and girls around her) start to look that bit better.

Everybody knew everybody. Some were in relationships, some were not. Some were shy, some were desperate. Some had had sex, the majority had not. But thats what this night could be for. It had been held annually for the past 5 years and had been pretty tame to be honest. Nothing really “went down”. A few people getting off but nothing to juicy. I regret using that word already… But this year everyone was 15 going on 16. And the sex drive rocketed. No more silly child parties. More drinking, more “partying”, more drunk dancing and now… more “interesting” things.

To cut to the chase… Emily had invited a new boy to the party who was joining this year. Nobody knew him but Emily. She was friendly like that. This was really a make or break party for him. Fuck up and he would be an outcast forever (really just another 2-3 years until he had to start thinking about college, but shut the fuck up, who doesn’t like exaggeration?!), but get along with everybody, tell a few jokes, make some new friends… drink lots, party lots, dance drunk lots… he could turn out to be a popular guy.

This new boy was Josh. Blonde, blue eyes, average-height (possibly a bit smaller), thin – possibly sporty (but not too much, no really noticeable muscles, 4-pack rather than 6 pack, but generally slim than well-built) unbelievably cute, very fashionable from what he was wearing… he had potential. Personality-wise – he was very intelligent, very cute, a bit shy but very sweet.

When he opened the unlocked door into Emily’s house he had no idea what kind of night he was in for. He knew Emily from when they were younger. He had a crush on her when he was younger but now things were different. He moved from his last school because him and another boy had been bullied. He didn’t look like the type who would be bullied. What had he done? Meh, who knows (I do, and I’m writing the fucking story so you’ll find out later – story sluts)… Emily did, but Emily would never tell anybody else, ever. Emily and Josh were very close, she wouldn’t be telling everybody past secrets of his to a load of people he didn’t know.

It was 10.00, dark and cold outside. So he walked in casually. Music was booming. Kesha – Blow, if you must know. Good song. He was familiar with the music and the house, but nevertheless he was very nervous and extremely shy about meeting a load of new people at a party of this magnitude. A few already drunk 15 year old girls passed him on the way to the toilet, probably. He put down his bag, took of his jacket and went in search of Emily…
Emily, right behind, as he was walking down the corridor to where the music and drunk girls were coming from, tapped him on the shoulder.

“You came?! How are you? I’m so glad you came!”

“You’ll have to introduce me to everyone…”

“Of course, garden first…”

Both kissed twice on the cheek, as you do, and stepped outside into her huge garden where a load of other people were… chilling out… some smoking… but just basically chatting – banter… whatever.

A load of people looked slightly older… they weren’t but then Josh was one of the few boys who was 15 and not 16 yet.

He sat down on the bench with a load of other people, shaking hands, saying hi…
A girl was drunk enough to, upon meeting him, immediately declare “wow you’re hot, you single?”

Josh just laughed it off and went off with Emily to meet a load of other people down the other end of the garden. A load of people in black hoodies, smoking at the back of her garden, looking a bit aggressive. Emily assured him they were fine. He wasn’t too sure.

“There’s someone you have to meet first before we go back inside, to dance… which you are going to do…!”

“Yeh yeah… who is she?”

“He… his name’s Toby”

“Right, why am I meeting him?”

“His one of the alpha males if you like here… I mean he’s the socially dominant one… everybody knows him and most people love him…”

“Right…”

Emily called, “Toby!”

“Just a sec guys, Emily’s calling…”

“Hey Toby check out the new boy… his name is Josh and he’s joining us this year… he’ll be in our physics and art classes…”

“Is this him?”

“Yeah I’m Josh”

“Right… like I give a shit”

“Toby… play nice…” sighed Emily.

“Yeah yeah… nice to meet you whatever, go drink some shit and have fun… my name’s Toby”

“Cool, ok nice to meet you”

“Yeah sure whatever… Emily see you later”

“Yeah Tobes…”

“And bye whateveryourname is”

Josh looked a bit intimidated. Toby wasn’t that nice. He can be very cool, but to new kids I guess he doesn’t give much of a fuck.

“Don’t worry about Toby he’s like that”

“Ok…”

“By the way we’re playing strip poker later… you in or out? You can stay over of course, most people will have left by then… only 9 or so… including me and Tobes.”

“Oh great”

“No his fun… look you’ll just have to get to know him, don’t worry”

“Right…”
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… ……………………
Stick around for chapter 2 where we start getting into the interesting things. Strip poker.

slutjuice
11-16-2011, 05:35 PM
nice start! i look forwards to what comes next!!
great job with a long chapter!

J.M.N
11-16-2011, 08:08 PM
Yeah this is really good so far ! I love they way you tell your story, made me laugh.

Looking forward to the next chapter :)

lovaboitoy
11-17-2011, 11:19 AM
Yes a very good start. I hope you continue.