PDA

View Full Version : Bedroom/bathroom dare me

SharpGuy
02-29-2008, 07:06 AM
I have recently become an online dare-slave to a couple. After failing to provide them with acceptable proof of my last dare, they have told me to post here to get dares to do in my bedroom, possibly also bathroom. They wil make the final decisions on what i do from your suggestions. I am also to respond to any questions you ask me on this thread.

What i have: ice, a butt-plug, digital camera, milk, other foodstuffs, marker pens, girl's clothes, household objects.

It must be something i can keep secret from my girlfriend.

Hard limits include scat, public, family.

The more humiliating the better.

SharpGuy
03-01-2008, 03:01 AM
OK my owners tell me that if I have not recieved any suitable dares by monday, they are going to "pass me on." This means I am to belong to whoever they choose!! Please help me keep my ownership as it is.

They have told me that a suitable dare (or dares) should be humiliating, sexual, and certainly messy!! I am to tell you that I explicitly do not want to drink my piss, but that it will be up to them if I have to do this!!!

sk0073r
03-01-2008, 09:37 AM
Ok, so your interests involve Humiliation, self-degradation, food, spit, cum, pee-play, ass-play, public, messy, pain, gross, and you dont want to drink piss... OK lets give you a dare to roll everything up into one big ball!

First, go out into the closest street wearing the girls cloths you have[Self-degradation] and place the ice you have in the front of your panties. Then strip naked [Humiliation] and walk home. [Public]
Now eat as much fruit as you can [food] and drink as much water as you can. Cocenut is good. When you are ready to piss, collect it in a bottle. Once the bottle is half full, mix it with milk, and drink it. Now, get a Large squeezable bottle which has a narrow head. Put inside it the following; Milk, Coffee, spit[spit], and toothpaste[pain] . Go into your bath give yourself an enima with that mix[Pain? Gross? Messy? Ass-play] Finally, make yourself or get a real diaper and put it on, while holding in what you have in your ass. Relieve yourself in the diaper and sit in it for the rest of the day. You cannot visit the loo for 24 hours, and now allowed to clean yourself for 48 hours.

HAVE FUN!!

If your masters require it, record the key events, not the full day lol.

SharpGuy
03-02-2008, 03:49 AM
WOW! That's pretty all-encompassing. I don't think I could do the first part, due to the risk of my girlfriend finding out, nor the sitting-in-used-diaper part, for the same reason. I have a feeling that they will make me do the piss-drinking part and the enema part tho!! They will have me humiliate myself by taking pics at pre-designated stages of whatever they have me do - it was my failure to meet this requirement that landed me in this situation.

Come on tho guys, bedroom/bathroom dares/tasks for me still needed.

darefreak101
03-02-2008, 02:43 PM
Leave the butt plug in all day and then lick it

SharpGuy
03-04-2008, 09:16 AM
My owners forced me to choose in the end, between keeping a buttplug in my ass all day, then licking it, and a different, "suprise" dare. I was a wuss and chose the butt-plug dare. God knows what they had planned for the surpise one, because they seemed less than happy I didn't choose it. They took their irritation out on me by making me wipe the plug all over my face as i was licking it, and suck it like a cock. I was ordered to get on my knees, and piss myself, in my jeans, while sucking it. I have never felt so pathetic. They have now ordered me to wipe my used loo roll on my cock every time I shit for the next week. They tell me I'm lucky I'm not eating it!
I am back here because they would like me to ask for more dares from this community. Next Monday is the cut-off point. If I have not been given a suitable one on here, it's "suprise" time.