PDA

View Full Version : ENF magic

Jenny07
11-14-2011, 01:04 AM
Hey everyone! Ok another Enf story! I want to say sorry because I am typing it out on my iPhone but I get good ideas late at night. ;) hope you enjoy!

It was a Saturday morning when Jenny woke up. The day seemed to be perfect with the sun shining in through the window. She felt it's warmth which gently woke her up. "ah such a beautiful day! I can't wait to go to the mall." Jenny said. Over the last couple days she kept thinking about her dream. Thinking of losing her clothes in front of her class like that. It sent chills down her spine. She loved the dream but would never think of it happening. It would be impossible almost like magic. She got up and got ready to go to the mall. As she did so she found a magic 8 ball. The kind you make a wish and shake it to see the 8 ball says yes or no. Jenny giggled holding it. " I wish my dream would come true some how." Jenny said. She shook it and it said " today you will be surprised." Jenny though about the answer and said " ha! To bad magic isn't real." she put the ball down and forgot about her wish. Little did she know magic was very real and it also had a sense of humor. Jenny arrived at the mall around noon and started to walk around. She looked into the store windows and sighed knowing she didn't have the money for most of the clothes she wanted to buy. She walked around just day dreaming about all the things she couldn't buy when she tripped. Jenny stumbled a bit and looked down to see her shoe laces were untied. " Damn that was close! I almost fell!" Jenny said to herself. A little embarrassed by her stumble she looked around to see no one really looking. As she kept walking she past a small group of girls probably 14 when she heard some giggles. She looked over to see them whispering and pointing in her direction. Jenny a little confused looked down. Jenny gasped when she saw her fly was down exposing her bright blue panties with multi colored hearts printed on them. Jenny blushed instantly "oh!" she said as her hand quickly zipped them up. She quickly walked away not wanting to hear the girls. As she kept walking she stopped to look into a window that had purses on display. As she looked she heard "POP! ZIP! WHOOSH!" wondering what she heard Jenny looked around. She didn't see anything. Then she heard laughter coming from behind her. It was those girls again she passed earlier. Jenny heart sunk "oh no what now?!" she thought. She saw them pointing at her again. One spoke up this time " hey cute underwear girl! Makes you look so cute and your butt look so nice! Bahahahahahaha!" jenny's eyes winded. Her heart skipped a beat as she looked down. She was standing without pants on. Her panties on full display for everyone to see. "omg! My pants!" she screamed. She threw one hand in front of her crotch trying to cover up. Her face flushed deep red. People started go gather around her. " omg stop looking! Oooo this couldn't get worse! Jenny said. Then to her horrer "pop pop pop pop pop! Rrrrriiiiipppp!! Whoosh!!!" Jenny saw her shirt fly away. Leaving her topless. Her little boobs jiggled as they were set free. Her nipples hardend as soon as the cool air hit them. ......silence..... A couple gasps..... Then a girl yells " we can see that girls nipples! Hahahaha!!!!" the crowd around her burst into laughter pointing at her. Making comments on her boobs and panties. " oh no! Please no!" was all Jenny could say. Her body was getting to much attention she couldn't stand it. It was making her react the same way from her dream. She was getting turned on. " no no no not now!" Jenny thought. People kept laughing at her making more comments like "my little girl wears those" or " haha her nipples look like they could poke an eye out!" Jenny was covering her breasts and slowly backing away when it finally happend. To jenny's utter embarrassment they heard a "rrrrriiiiipppp! Fling!" as if in slow motion her panties some how ripped off and flew across the mall. Exposing jenny's neatly trimmed bush to over 50 people. The crowd exploded into laughter. "'omg you can see my pussy!" Jenny said. She covered up but the contact of her hands made or moan. " haha I think she likes this!" a girl yelled. More laughter. " if you like it so much why don't you play with yourself!" another girl yelled. Jenny's mind was racing. She was so embarrassed but her hands had a mind of there own. She moved and faced the crowd as she started to touch herself. " omg I'm masturbating in front of people! Mmm yes!!!" Jenny said. Cameras were flashing. Jenny couldn't stop now. She fingered herself fast with the crowd laughing at her. She feel to the ground as she approached orgasm. " haha she's gonna blow!" a girl mocked. " ooo yes! Mmm oooo ooo ooo oOGOD YES!!!!" Jenny said as she orgasmed. The crowd cheered. Jenny slowly got up and realized what she just did. " I love this mall someone yelled. Jenny looked around and startedto run. Her keys in hand she rand to her car. " o shit the 8 ball was real! I need to get home!" she thought. She got to her car and drove home. " omg how will I explain this to people at school" Jenny said. I need to be careful about my wishes!........

To be continued.......

Again sorry about no spaces I typed this all out on my iPhone at 2 am.

aaaaaaa
11-14-2011, 02:19 AM
great story so far! please continue

Slightly Pathetic
11-14-2011, 06:48 PM
Great start! Can't wait to see what happens next with that 8-ball... :)

phanmail
11-14-2011, 09:42 PM
This seems like an interesting story but I can't read it. Please take some time later on to repost it with paragraph breaks.